Honduras vs USA WCQ Thread #1

We are fucked with the old geezer Arena edition

Kick off is at 2:30 PM PST. Lineups are yet to be announced. If we don't get a win, we are kinda screwed for direct qualification.

Fuck Spicsta Rica.

Dirty Spic rats, nit a Trump supporter, but I'm glad he's kicking those rats the fuck out.

>5 hours until kickoff

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pauli cam again?

I

FIGHT

I, unironically, am excited to see this match. Life or Death matches in Honduras could literally mean dead bodies in the morning

some of them are qt tho

>we had a perfect coach who wanted to challenge the status quo of development in this country so we can become Germany 2.0
>instead our kike tinpot federation (with Mls kikes like Garber on the board of directors) refused to follow his advice and fired him when he couldn't make our garbage team of no talent led by the more talented germericans play well in favor of a dinosaur hack of a manager who's only reputation is muh quarterfinals in gookland and some tinpot league trophies.
It's not fucking fair bros

This game just became way more interesting. If Honduras wins and the US of A goes to the play-off, they will possibly play against Syria

Im sure Fifa will have none of that and will give us some refball to avoid that if necessary. Or maybe they will force us to play in a neutral location

HOLD ME BROS

Seriously, why hire Bruce Arena?

You will get the refball to avoid the 5th place but not the play-off. The neutral ground seems very likely if Syrian players can't get their Visas

Because USSF is retarded and actually thought we wouldnt qualify. We should have hired Bielsa. Imagine a USA that actually presses and wins the ball back.

FUCK HONDURAS

Any news on lineups?

I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT HONDURAS
I BELIEVE THAT HONDURAS WILL WIN!

The Puli-cam was the stupidest fucking idea.

Pulisic gonna take a shot on goal. The Hondurian fans gonna take a shot at his head.

~3 hours lets FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jurgen was alright at first but he sucked some serious dick in his last year or 2. The only good thing he did in that time was tell the US to go play some fucking physical during the COPA. We were throwing players around and collecting yellow card like they were stamps from each country.

Jurgen was a great scout. But a terrible fucking coach.

It isn't guaranteed the US would have to play Syria. The US has Panama and Trindad and Tobego to play in October. Honduras has Mexica and Costa Rica. The chances of them beating the US aren't fantastic but it is certainly doable, but the chances of them doing better against Costa Rica and Mexica than we do against T&T and Panama are super slim.

Because he's the only guy who was willing to take a team for a year while it tries to qualify for the cup. You think Bielsa wanted the job when it meant he would get shit on for doing poorly when he doesn't do great in the Cup because he's had 18 months to implement his program?

4-6-0 confirmed for the US.

Ffs what will it take for us to not be shit at soccer?

Have a lot of africans or some favelas

streamlined wetbacks from mexico and paying brazilians to change nationalities

It takes young talent.
Since football is not one of your important sports you will never git gud at it.

So get detroit niggers to like soccer?

this

not thisWe'd need the likes of Lebron & Steph Curry. Top handegg players to be devoted to (real football) at a young age. We'd win the world cup if that was the case. Sadly as columbia said, that won't happen.

>unironically thinking the US is going to lose

we're going to get rekt lmao

but

what if

there's absolutely no chance the US will lose here, at worst it's going to be a draw

>he thinks lebron would be a good soccer player

seriously now

You don't believe in mememagic user. I believe in you. Make the Syria vs US real please

>half of american national team plays for Toronto FC
>game not airing on canadian basic cable

how many of our players will you maim in the process

Wait like 10 years. It takes a long time for people to get interested in the game and for great talents to develop and decide to play soccer rather than handegg or LeBron ball. We are a better team year after year but it takes a long fucking time to become a world class organization. Unlike in the Premiere League, we can't just throw money at this to fix it.

you aren't playing El Salvador dude

>first game was 6-0

it's in the bag

>2 meters guy dominating a Football with his feet

Yeah, that would totally work.

as a GK or Peter Crouch type Striker. My point being we need our top athletes to prioritize soccer.

How many bongs

two and 45 bings as of this post

I saw that game. It was pretty hard for both teams but the US scored in their first two chances. After that Honduras just threw all the spaghetti.

the only way we can do it if we somehow win both this game and the Mexico game, pls send your third division players for the game

none, they can't even injure players properly

It's not as if our manlet players are any good with their feet. Might as well have a big lad get on top of crosses.

We have something even better, we got Osorio and meme rotations. You can expect some Mexico D tier shit for that game. Also, they are faggots, they ain't going to risk their legs for that game. They didn't even do it for Panama game and it was the qualification game

GK's are rarely above 2m, more like 185-195cm
Lebron would fail hard at soccer, it's all those other kids who didn't make into the NBA because they were too short and were wasting their time playing basketball that could have been good at soccer.

>americans saying geeza

mate it isnt 1980

I hope we win and we probably will.

Hello foreign

Yeah Lebron was a bad example. But you agree with my original point that our youth is wasting their time with other sports.

Here from the front page. Hope the US loses and ultimately fails to qualify. I'd love to see E!SPN's "soccer is the future!!!" narrative go up in flames.

go back to your cuckhoop threads

>Hope the US loses

build
the
wall

wad de fug

Digits say Paulisic picks up an important goal tonight

Wow, they're gonna be embarrassed in Honduass. Not even worth watching that tragedy.

>G. Zusi is the best right back in America
Half a decade after Big Bob amd this is where we are. Jurgen is a fucking charlatan son of a bitch.

ONE BONG LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's unfortunate that Yedlin is dead.

Don't get it twisted, I support team USA 100%, but soccer is unamerican and needs to be purged.

Sorry lad concussion ball is on it's way out.

>celebrating anything patriotic at the moment.
is daca really necessary?

Ya llegué a casa muchachos.
I BELIEVE

No. They need to leave

JUST

this

although sadly I'm sure a large portion will receive amnesty in exchange for some bit of the Trump agenda.

>morrshit
>besshit
>acostshit
Pack it up folks we're done before we started.

>Beasley
How the fuck is he still getting game time?

>no altidore

We got this senpai.

>Morris
>3 (three) mlels goals so far this season
How has this Quasimodo failed track athelte failed his way upward to the national team?

1-0, Honduras.

>BRADLEL
>Beasley

tbf, our talent pool is pretty shit overall.

I've never watched puligoat before. Kind of excited tBh

>dempsey and pulisic starting

UNBEATABLE

>morris starting

What channel is the game at lads

bein sports. they don't even have HD its some bullshit

They do for some cable companies.

¿Imperial o Salva Vida?

>Americuckistanis still fall for the Pulishit meme

They list it as HD for comcast but it doesn't look like its actually HD

Had a free 5 bong bet so good luck yanks pls win me a small amount of money

He's 18 and has the most potential out of our current talent pool fuck off what's not to get excited about
What odds are you getting

That's what people said in 93

>What odds are you getting
7/5

>pulisgod has to carry my little sawker garbage
We dont deserve him desu

do honduras people like the una vela meme? that shit is hilarious

why the fuck is this on Bein Sports?
Im pretty sure most Americans do not get this channel.
Is Honduras too dangerous to send a Fox or ESPN crew?

So I'm guessing pretty much everyone other than my fellow countrymen will be rooting against The Stars and Stripes correct?

I literally only have heard of it through watching other qualifying games this year.

>Honduran officials have asked fans to be on their best behavior to send the right impression to the world

kek

Bein is really popular in other countries, (shittier, lesser countries)

No bebo. Lleve una vida saludable amigo.

Asking for the impossible.

>The spics chimpout in the stands anyway

Yeah, the usual.