feet are more important

i'd say so

This

My god her hair is so beautiful.

reminder

how could she do this to us bros?

can we all agree womens bottom half = best part

>showing off her soles like that
how much of a fucking whore is she tbqh family?

those are really weak legs

literally no muscle

has she done any exercise in her entire life?

embarrasing

you can all agree to move to africa voluntarily before the shit hits the fan

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKK

Who's that tall, fine ass chick from Guardians of the Galaxy?

She has nice legs.

What is this mee mee?

No, but feet are

I just fucking love how qt and sassy she is. Thank God for giving us Babsfu. She is as cute and funny and cuddly as my silly female doggo but I could (theoretically) fuck and procreate with Babs.

>She is as cute and funny and cuddly as my silly female doggo
that's just creepy

my doggo is really great, what is creepy about that? I fap to Babs and find her turbo sexy and qt, but my doggo is the one who greets me with intense happiness every day when i come home from work to a lonely and dark apartment. we go on walks and she literally rests her head on my lap now.

i get what you're trying to do and i approve but you're approaching it from the wrong end. it doesn't make it more edgy, it just makes you look like a loser and self-deprecating humor is for blue collar shitstains.

yeah yeah. it wasn't self-deprecating. i won't mention my doggo again. but babs really is fucking cute and sassy as fuck. her appeal is that she is the Cara Delameme we deserved: cheeky and goofy but not overly so, not into meme tier level. on top of that Babs is just ridiculously sexy and has the cutest smile ever.

if you arent a gay

Goddammit it just end my miserable existence

>not gay
>watson
pick one

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

life is pain

Kek what a faggot memer. Right on cue.

>Cara Delameme we deserved
why would anyone want anything remotely similar to Cara? explain this meme.

And it's so short

Cara has a cute face and is the definition of overgoofy/oversilly. Barbara has even cuter face, literally perfect body, and is perfectly goofy/silly. She's the waifu we deserved.

I can't place what makes her so incredibly attractive but not in a dirty way.
She's amazing.

I await your apology

see, i don't like the goofy moments. women just aren't funny and i can't help but cringe. if they really commit to goofiness, they just appear more manly which explains why cara's doing it.