Crazy Bonger Tried to ASSASSINATE Trump!

Wew Bong Lads, I thought you were all cucks.
>He planned this for an entire year

LAS VEGAS (AP) — A British man arrested at a weekend Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas tried to grab a police officer’s gun so he could kill the presidential candidate after planning an assassination for about a year, according to authorities. U.S. Secret Service agents said Michael Steven Sandford approached a Las Vegas police officer at the campaign stop to say he wanted Trump’s autograph, but that he then tried to take the weapon.

Heather Fraley, his assigned public defender, said Sandford appeared to be competent. She said he hadn’t been diagnosed with a mental illness but that he has autism and previously attempted suicide. He doesn’t have a job. Sandford’s mother told court researchers that he was treated for obsessive compulsive disorder and anorexia when he was younger, and that he once ran away from a hospital in England, according to the public defender.

yahoo.com/news/authorities-uk-man-arrested-rally-planned-kill-trump-095014851--election.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/14-1373_83i7.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjXjYOY77nNAhWGgj4KHSYuCX4QFgghMAM&usg=AFQjCNFKAHXaUafrPVb3bfpIJI2XSNNxGQ&sig2=TXOkwqc3v0vPMqE0F9TQGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Brit risks his life to kill the savior of the White race
It is like WW2 all over again

>Doesnt realize you cant just pull a gun from a police holster
Its like that Britbong bitch who was here to visit that took a pic of someones holster at a coffee shop and said she could just grab it and it would be that easy.

isn't that Seth (((really I'm not a jew))) Meters?

>wanting to assassinate Trump
That is not our way senpai.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I deeply apologise. Liberal retards are cut from the same cloth everywhere.

This guy is an illegal alien who overstayed his visa and was living in his car, and the media isn't even talking about it. An illegal alien literally attempted to assassinate Trump and the Jews are talking about Trump's money today.

>after planning an assassination for about a year
And "grab a cop's gun and shoot him" was the best he could come up with?

Damn, when I heard it was a British guy I just assumed he would be need !twingalalu or ibn Fadlan.

Because they need to drive the narrative that illegals are all Mexicans and that Trump is a racist.
A white, British illegal doesn't let them cry racism, so it gets ignored.

>And "grab a cop's gun and shoot him" was the best he could come up with?
Its a helluva drug.

>he has autism and previously attempted suicide

Ah, Sup Forumsritish, then.

Goodbye 4th amendment.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/14-1373_83i7.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjXjYOY77nNAhWGgj4KHSYuCX4QFgghMAM&usg=AFQjCNFKAHXaUafrPVb3bfpIJI2XSNNxGQ&sig2=TXOkwqc3v0vPMqE0F9TQGg

>a
>fucking
>year

I wonder what the ideas that didn't make the cut were?

>And "grab a cop's gun and shoot him" was the best he could come up with?

The system works, I guess. Probably they turned him down for a gun because of past mental health issues.

Which, if true, would explain why the media is ignoring this -- ir refutes the narrative of the day.

well she wasn't wrong.
That guy came so fucking close to taking out trump. I am amazed he failed, but hey at least he tried

He could not buy a gun because he was an illegal immigrant.
You don't just take someone's rights away because they've had a mental health evaluation

They turned him down for a gun because he's a British national here illegally.

The real question is, what pushed this literally autistic NEET to try this?

>Probably they turned him down for a gun because of past mental health issues.
But thats not a law. And he was homeless and illegal.

Though being homeless, unemployed, illegal, and living out of a car, kinda makes you wonder how he could afford the drive from NJ to Las Vegas on his own. Hmmm.

Then the point stands, the system works, he was not supposed to get a gun and didn't. And THAT refutes the whole lying sack of shiny shit the left had pushed since Orlando, so cannot be reported, much as the media would otherwise have a flied day with "immigrant tries to kill Trump."

excwpt you know... he couldnt even get the gun out of the cops holster just like tbat women wouldnt be able to.

That fucking image
>Das It, Lads

collectively he thought about it all but a day, the rest of the time he spent drinking tea and masturbating i assume.

>he planned this for a year.
>failed

Epic...

ETERNAL

looks like he's missing some chromosomes

kek

Can't wait till the little SWJ cunt end in a murrican jail with niggers

>Plans assassination for 2 years
>The best he can come with is "steal policeman's gun"

>well she wasn't wrong
but she was, she was completely wrong
>and I'm only partially weapons trained..
top fucking kek

Interesting they turn down a white european but so nig two minutes off the boat can buy an ar 15

>murrica will follow rules into the grave

This fucker was from my town, my best mate knew him. He was a total freak in primary school.

>He was a total freak in primary school.
Who would have fucking guessed.

Did you really expect jews not to talk about money?

>make a move to unbuckle the holster
>still have to pull out the weapon and turn off the safety, take aim and shoot
>meanwhile get knocked the fuck out

Seriously, a gun is shit for CQC unless it's already in your hand and ready to go. Especially considering these women and cucks have a 100+ pound disadvantage on most gun owners.

He should have used an assault spoon, not a gun.

Could have caused some serious light-bruising, maybe even break the skin and cause an infection.

>liberal cucks and women
>not generally having a weight advantage

I should have specified lean body mass, my bad

>planned it for over a year
>couldn't figure out how to get an illegal gun in fucking AMERICA of all places

well done

Pic related was his Plan B weapon.

His whole case hinges on proving how genuinely retarded he actually is.

He's British, they can check how much inbred DNA he has nowadays.

fp

>planning an assassination for about a year,

and he coulnd't secure a weapon of his own in that damn

damn bongs

GAY FOR PAY

>planned this for an entire year
>master plan conceived
>asks for autograph and tries to snatch a handgun out of a professional bodyguard's holster
>ENTIRE YEAR

>couldn't figure out how to get an illegal gun in fucking AMERICA of all places

Contrary to popular belief not everyone has ties to the black market to buy illegal guns.

Its because all britons are swines!

You're alright , aqua fresh.

>day 28 of 'plans to kill trump'
>I'm thinking if I can throw a rock really hard I can kill him with it and get away
>UPDATE: I don't have any big rocks except this large one I can't pick up
>UPDATE 2: After throwing pebbles all afternoon I have found that I can only throw them about 20 feet. Need new plan.

Civilians don't need high capacity spokes on their bike wheels.

Not even a latino does that, I bet he is a self-hating white

Most British are

story?

damn brits always wanting to take shit away from us

>plots the great plan for over a year
>in the end consists of disarming a cop
o am i laffin, I could plot something better in 3 minutes

>autism
>didn't have a job

I bet he was a cuck on Sup Forums who frequently got many (You)s.

This just means we can say illegals like this guy need to go back and not be racist.