Conservatives can't music

Conservatives can't music

WHEN YOUR HANDS ARE GUITARS
YOU CAN'T PLAY GUITAR AAAAAAH

They're usually too busy doing more important things. Libs are only high on the creativity scale and that's really the only useful thing they offer to the world. When it comes to things that will help run a functioning society, I want libs far FAR away from that scope of power.

Oingo boingo is pretty good u commie faggot

Ted Nugent had some good music though

t. animeposter

Nigga even Clint Eastwood can music

conservatives minds are too grounded in reality user

>implying stranglehold isn't a 10/10

i'm apolitical but he's right. most businessmen are conservative and most engineers are some form of right libertarian.

>confirmation bias

what about Stravinsky

Well duh, it’s not like they would vote against their own interests.

He's more a libertarian jerk than a conservative, but he's honest about it and I can respect that. Better than Kid Rock, who's a total fraud.

How would you run a functioning society?

make it ethnically homogeneous, euthanize all retards and hard criminals (rapists/murderers/child molesters), mandatory 3 years military service for men when they hit 18, promote ardent national pride, promote environmentally friendly and healthy life style (ban fast food and high fructose corn syrup and the like)

It's funny, because even though I can't think of a lot of conservative musicians, most of the ones I can think of (with exception of course) are great, i.e. Bryan Ferry, James Brown, Johnny Ramone, etc.

You honestly think you could find enough people that could enforce it?

Why are you encouraging this braindead retard to post off-topic cancer?

Absolutely nothing you said is conservative. It just sounds like fascism.

It's my day off

So basically you're a fascist and not even close to conservative.

The rich are more fiscally conservative but are way more likely to be socially liberal. This is not what the animeposter thinks