Yet another new threat to humans emerges in Australia...

yet another new threat to humans emerges in Australia. Mystery sea bugs ate the flesh of a teenagers legs! Holy shit! Wife wants to travel to Australia i have put my foot down. No way!

foxnews.com/health/2017/08/07/australian-teens-feet-legs-bloodied-by-mystery-sea-creatures.html

Irukandji?

>i have to put my foot down
did a gentle lel

It's literally just fucking sea lice. They have anti-colagulating compounds in their bite to help bleed you out better so they can suck on your blood.

It's literally no different than getting bed bugs.

Stop making Australia look weird when we are safer and more normal than any European or North American country.

>abos and bogans
>normal

>Stop making Australia look weird when we are safer and more normal than any European or North American country.
yeah right. the only threat in finland is drunk people, while in australia literally everything tries to harm you or at least give heart attack

Even the fucking sea lice can eat you in Australia
In no other country is this happening.

>just fucking sea lice
never heard of that before, you weird Australia, sorry

Perhaps you don't know
There are no fucking man-eating sea-lice in Europe or America

>Native Americans and White Trash
1:1, yeah mate?

Yeah sure m8 but I'm not saying we're normal though.

Seriously though, memes aside, how bad are the insects and shit in Australia for the average person who isn't living out in the middle of nowhere?

>Australia
>Man eating sea lice

..I-it's totaly n-normal! Right guys??

>we are safer and more normal than any European or North American country.

well... in Amazon we have a couple of weird stuff, but you are reaching higher levels of wtf

t. mystery sea bug

>It's literally no different than getting bed bugs

Australian bed bugs must be scarier than the ones we have here.

>SLIDF

Yeah no shit. I recently stayed in a hotel for work and one of my co-workers got chewed up by bedbugs in his room down the hall. He didn't look good, but he didn't look like that.

>our bedbugs live in our beds and our oceans

luckily the sea penis is the natural predator of mutant man-eating sea bugs so it balances out

>Stop making Australia look weird when we are safer and more normal than any European or North American country.

You really do believe this don't you?

Even Brazilbro confirms that the fucking Amazon have nothing on Australia.

Fuckin Sea lice!?

Sea lice do not eat people!
That is not normal!
Australia is not normal.

I'm sorry but your wildlife is so fucked up that even all the other tropic cunts go "God fucking damn! Get out with that fucking bullshit!"