This was what they chose as the season premiere?!

This was what they chose as the season premiere?!

Absolute garbage

If they didn't do the singing thing it would have been ok

I learned a valuble lesson from this episode.
I can now pronounce Scott Bakula's name correctly

It was a kind of odd but endearing. They refrained from any shitty political commentary up until the end, which is a shame. They were so close to making a solid point about individualism and equality but ended up pandering to divisive racial nonsense.

Otherwise solid episode, gives me hope for the rest of the season.

This really.

I hate it when these small cast comedies do stupid shit like this. Trailer Park Boys suffers from the same problem popularity fucks hem up..

56 seconds in they take a shot at trump. I wouldn't care if it was actually funny

The show just really needs to end at this point

Holy shit dude just shut the fuck up about your fucking election shit. No one cares its over this board is a tv and flick board.

Don't be a baby. That wasn't even close to a shot.

Pro Trump btw.

>the gang turns black
I was thinking it was gonna involve some stupid shit like everyone doing blackface but instead it was a SJW musical. I mean who the fuck thought it was a good idea?

>noooo please don't make fun of my lord and savior Trump you're intruding on my safespace

they just called him the orange president, it wasn't a serious shot at him

Cutty mah nigga

this

everything else where they're just walking around figuring out how to be black was pretty good

>WAAAAAAHHH THEY CALLED MY CANDIDATE ORANGE HOW DARE THEY
neck yourself

Let's be honest, Sunny hasn't been funny since season 6

All of the special episodes with songs they have done the past couple seasons have been awful. The high school reunion and franks little beauties were fucking awful and the songs were terrible. I didn't see this one but heard there were songs in it so I can only imagine

The episode last season where Dennis and Mac move to the Suburbs was pure Sunnykino

>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BLACK PEOPLE HAVE IT REALLY REALLY HARD IT'S THE WHITE MAN'S FAULT I STEAL AND ROB AND KILL AND DO DRUGS AND DISRESPECT COPS AND SHOOT MY BROTHA'S AND GET SHOT

>franks little beauties were fucking awful
Wrong.

I felt like they did too many things with the episode. They should have either done an episode where the gang turns black without any songs or they should have just done a straight musical episode. It felt like they were trying to cram too much into one episode. That being said I still have hope for this season.

Go back to your safespace kiddo

That and the court episode with the guy with the big fake hands

The songs were, the only good part of that episode was frank everything else was unfunny and painful to watch.
>Yankee doodle came to town

>high school reunion
>awful

That's only because Dennis didn't have his tools.

>The high school reunion and franks little beauties were fucking awful
how can anyone possibly be as wrong as this?

If you compare them to the earlier episodes with songs they are such a step down. They have some high spots but overall they are bad

>HAHA did anyone else notice that he's orange?! LOL! What an original and strong joke to start the season with! I'll just keep making excuses for a show that was once creative and genuinely funny and is now clearly plagued with lazy writing and shitty jokes because I love the feeling of being a contrarian!

Too many references as jokes. They were capable of making Lethal Weapon 5 without relying on the references as being the joke.

It's obvious the writers have changed.

>All of the special episodes with songs they have done the past couple seasons have been awful
Gang tries to win an award had 2 songs and it was great. Seems like Charlie is the only one with musical talent, when he's the one doing it, it's good.

>It's obvious the writers have changed.

Well, yeah because It's 2016

The joke wasn't just that he's orange. The joke was that the gang is so far removed from understanding politics that they refer to Obama as the black one and Trump as the orange one.

>Don't talk about pappa like that!!!!!

You whine just like a sjw kek Charlie made a little remark about him being orange. Stop being a faggot

The episode was alright, had some good laughs

literally nobody said it was a funny joke

it's just not an attack on him, it was just a stupid line

>Lethal Weapon 5 without relying on the references
W-what

Such a shame, but last season was already bad, the show has run its course.

Go back to your cuck shed kiddo, people like you are what led to the ruin of this once great show because you eat it up and are too stupid or scared to criticize an episode like this, refer to The Gang Gets Racist for a properly done ep on race relations

Wow, that actually works. It's actually a decent joke. Doesn't work though because IRL liberals have laughed at his color way too much, just sounds like parroting at this point. I didn't get triggered, but I thought it was a weirdly bad joke.

Both of you kill yourselves immediately.

It was actually Mac

Its obvious that this ep was shoehorned in, the trump ref is a dead give away. If iasip wanna pander to the sjw/normy crowd then theyve just alienated 99% of their fanbase and they wont see it past season 13. Looks as though the jews got to them.

This is just the passing of time, all of the main cast and now married with kids so of course their humor changes. They become more and more out of touch with younger generations, this was them trying to get in on an issue and looking like old people instead of like the first episode that was about race that was great

>criticize the show
>be offended
>tell others to go back to their safespace

What did he mean by this?

I thought the episode was great
you fucks say you hate the latest ep of always sunny

Pretty good premiere desu.

The triggered Sup Forumscucks are just the icing on the cake.

I hope you realize that I have all 10 seasons on dvd and its one of my favorite shows, but I can re watch the older episodes 5 times before I watch some of the new ones, its just gone down in quality and I can admit that.

you fuckers have the thinnest skin imaginable

Nah, it was pretty good. I rewatched it last week and I'd say it had 2 great episodes (Suburbs and Being Frank), 3 good ones (Charlie cathes a leprechaun, Gang goes to hell 1 and 2), 2 mediocre ones (Electric Boogaloo, McPoyle vs Ponderosa) and 3 bad ones (Frank Falls out the window, Gang hits the slopes, Dee Made a Smut Film). So overall not a bad season.

>I didn't get triggered

You are unable to undergo some cognitive dissonance while watching a comedy show because of your liberal boogeyman.

And you don't think you're getting triggered?

>I didn't get triggered
You absolutely did.

Someone with a taste this shit why should not be alive.

Not him but you have to admit the media can make those jokes tiresome

>8 years of bush non stop jokes and even shows called lil bush
>8 years of obama..... Crickets, even though he fucking beyond words destroyed the democratic party
>Trump not even pres yet and they have already said all the jokes and we will have to hear people think they are funny saying them for at least 4 years

I hope you realise your opinion is not the one that exists. I saw every season 4 times at least and I think new episodes are as good as the old ones.

>"this episode sucked and the show has really declined in quality over the years"

>"HAW HAW TRIGGERED Y R U SO MAD?? POL BTFO"

>even though he fucking beyond words destroyed the democratic party

Kek nigga what?

Well you clearly know my feelings better than me. Should we get married?

Well conragulations for you but it you really are going to tell me that if I played some season 3-4 then 7-10 you would find them equally funny? They start to become hit or miss around season 6 whereas every season before all the episodes are great. Not saying they still dont make great ones just there and way more duds now.

>fake hands

Go look at how many state senate seats, governors and everything they have lost since he has been president. Then you look at how split they are with half being progressive and others supporting hillary. The dems hold absolutely nothing and obamacare will be repealed. But he gets a pass

They can't even find a house minority leader. You can't pretend today's Dem party has nearly as much clout as it did in 2008

>The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty McGoo
vs.
>Reynolds vs. Reynolds The Cereal Defense
I don't want to start arguing here, but I know which one is better

He's President-Elect, I'm not sure why you think he's beyond reproach. Personally I'm happy that he beat out that fucking corrupt witch for the presidency, but I'll freely admit that there's humor to be found in the way he speaks, behaves, and appears.

Well if you pick the worst early episodes and the best late episodes yeah try doing that the other way, franks brother or the gang takes a road trip???

He's not a god emperor in control of all that shit. The DNC leadership is responsible for all of that, and Hilldogs inferior campaigning as well.

>Holy shit dude just shut the fuck up about your fucking election shit.
Congratulations, now you realise why people don't like that joke

inb4 that tweet from the cuck who dates the bird saying the writers are all POC and womyn now

You literally said ALL the early episodes were great. Now there are worse ones?

I guess maybe they do have a few more duds now then they used to have. But their new great episodes are just as good as their old great episodes.

Man, both Sup Forums and antifa getting really riled up over some innocuous comedy, here.

Starting to become more entertaining than the show.

So you are saying he sat by and did nothing while the DNC leadership fully destroyed the democratic party, ok thats just as bad

Also race relations are the worst they have been in america in how long and its when we have a black president, but he gets nothing for this just a free pass

Yea but what I am saying is even the "bad" episodes in the early seasons are still good and very enjoyable to watch, the bad episodes in the newer seasons are just bad. They still put of a couple really good episodes every season but overall the bad ones weight it down for me

Trump supporter:Mac::Insulting trump:Insulting God

Was going through all the writing credits for the episodes and have to say David Hornsby has written a lot of the weak episodes

The season ended well, but overall it was mediocre.

I agree completely but it has to be funny

I just wanted to say nigger

Could you be any more upset though?

Has the victim complex grown so large you can't see the forest for white genocide?

Uncle Jack aka Nightman is the best side character. He also has nice hands.

Daaaaamn, look at that Big Black Bulge

I'm really disappointed he didn't in the end. Would have made the joke funnier, and this way it feels like they don't want people to be offended.

Yeah i felt like they would have gone there if it was an earlier season. Maybe made a big discussion around it and shit, with tons of inappropriate comments circling. They were pussyfooting like hell this episode.

if dubs Sup Forums must leave

oh thank christ

Would have been fun if Mac and Charlie did it once, honestly believing that black people commonly go around singing like that.

But yeah, could've been a decent episode if not for that.

Guess you are too young to remember when clinton was the president

Oh shit it's the one man cheeseburger apocalypse himself

>absolute fucking joke of a politician gets made fun of more then charismatic centrist
>anyone suprised

HILLARY LIBERAL PIGDOG

Laughing at people who defend this episode with so much passion.
It's shit and you know it, what's the point? You think that if you stop all the haters the show will magically become good again? You probably tried to laugh at some of the weakest jokes in Sunny ever (I did) but just skip the denial part.
It was shit and one of the worst.

The Gang tends bar will be the best episode in the season.

Mark my words.

It's funny, you just get offended very easily.

I'm not even anti-Trump and I'm sick of you babbies crying every time the media takes the small jab at the current president/elect.
Like that's never happened with Obama, Bush Jr etc

cringe

at you, to be clear

It wasn't funny, you're just desperate to poke at Sup Forums since they easily offend you.

I'm totally crushing on Charlie!!!

ahahahahaha
holy shit
literally an anti vaxer

>I-im not offended, you are!

I wish the show was just Charlie and Frank, with Dennis as a side character. Dee has always been worthless to the show, and Mac stopped being funny once they made him an annoying gay religious around halfway the show.