youtube.com/watch?v=PiIzY-5_rK0
youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8
youtube.com/watch?v=qmL9mLhZycM
youtube.com/watch?v=QbarHKPdotI
youtube.com/watch?v=kZf-Ql3wayA
youtube.com/watch?v=0FlyKNrHRyg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmvg-zzctI
youtube.com/watch?v=N3kkNfH4yco
daft.ie/limerick/houses-for-sale/limerick-city/44-ballyclough-avenue-ballinacurra-weston-limerick-city-limerick-648324/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maisie

here early but i posted too late in the old thread
sad

the time close to 300 where everyone stops posting is actually the perfect (you) mining period

My understanding is that memes are sort of a vessel or coordinating point for organization, but without themes they are largely lacking in ideological value. They are like a vocabulary, and need to be animated and organized by an imperative or narrative. The trajectory of Pepe is very instructive in this regard, and I believe it is telling that the Bernie memes that were getting going utilized Wojak. Pepe and Wojak are like yin and yang—where Pepe is rash, manic, provocative, devious, extroverted, Wojak is deliberative, depressive, reserved, empathetic, and introverted. When Bernie was eliminated the positive identifications enabled through Wojak were stalled, while the positive identifications enabled through Pepe to Trump gained extra momentum, as many of the chan Bernie supporters were enraged by the foul play they deemed responsible for his disqualification—essentially Pepifying them. This is just one example, but the point is this: I believe the effective way to weaponize memes for ideological purposes is to steer ones already popular and meaningful for a contested demographic. This aligns with the “redirect method” that attempts to counter violent extremism circles. The idea of designing or topdowning memes (or “forcememing” in the parlance of imageboard culture) is a pretty challenging task. Many of the government types I’ve spoken with in elucidating these questions over the past months have ideas about how this can be done, but it involves pretty vast resources, and more resembles the sort of work done by Cambridge Analytica than anyone in the imageboard or alt-right cultural orbit.

Not a word

jesus christ is technically a meme

do an area analysis of a city you know well anons
might do torbay but it's a bit small

don't

meet me in the spinny in 2.5 hours.

>flag literally right over my post
it shall forever remain a mystery

i could do a small one on berlin if people care enough

i'm up in e town atm la

Hello Ivory Coast

I don't want my people to be replaced in their ancestral homelands by people who have no connection to this soil and themselves will be exploited by the puppetmasters of consumerism lads.

know a lad that moved down to brixham

>get curious to have gay sex after years of anal masturbation
>worked my way up to big toys, can fist with ease
>made a grindr profile, said i was a virgin
>instantly loads of replies despite being 5/10
>met up with a guy not far from me, 8 inch long, really thick cock
>felt each other up a bit and sucked his willy
>get on my knees on his bed
>he's really gentle, says i should let him finger me to start with
>tell him i'm good
>take his entire cock with no warm up and only a bit of spit
>mfw

Alri shitaly

reckon i might or might not be drunk

yeh do it
you seen that judgmental map website
mostly yank cities but pretty interesting

is he a fisherman?

slightest bit gay

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

Failsworth makes hats

meet me in the barn owl in 2 hours then

was barely even aware of the existence of Ireland until recently. didn't even know Kevin Boyle was based there

i KUST DO WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD
I REA

post some /brit/ anthems

absolute bangers only

closed mate
the times they are a changin

what kind of masochist would run a marathon

what're you drinking jukka

youtube.com/watch?v=UKnBgJG9A8E

sue

youtube.com/watch?v=GLItSB64dMI

tune and a half if u ask me

youtube.com/watch?v=dFZ75vKe3YY

youtube.com/watch?v=GWnMbZV66p4

youtube.com/watch?v=XO4msvIA7cw

>green feel
grim*

also forgot to add that bourneville is like a sort of willy-wonka sim-city town.

Billesley, Yardley Wood, Druids Heath:
Literally the estates where people from the inner city slums got dropped. They are like little tumours coming off solihull, hall green, moseley and kings heath.

Acocks Green, Yardley, Stechford, Castle Bromwich, Shard End, Chelmlsey Wood, Olton:
Some pockets of middle class, but mostly a white working class chav expanse off the eastern edge of birmingham. little of note.

Sparkhill, Sparkbrook, Small Heath, Washwood heath, alum rock, bordsley green
The Pakistani inner city belt. Interesting historical areas, with old buildings rows of houses, and massively long roads that have endless ethnic shops. home to the balti triangle. some of these areas are sort of dangerous (small heath, alum rock?, sparkbrook), others are not really that dangerous at all (sparkhill). Completely ethnically segregated, though you do see some destitute white people still living road there.

handsworth: archicecturally really nice area with lovely house. soho road has lots of indians/sikhs shops. loads of black people and loads of random nationalities. very violent area

Aston, lozells are just middleway hotchpotch of high rises, with the odd historical building to boot. gun crime area.

Nechells is similar, but has the star city which is like a cinema, restaurant, bowling? complex which pakistanis are fond of. it also has a major chinese supermarket complex which is quite interesitng.

Literally don't know anything about erdington, or perry barr. driven through and they just seem residential, but they're quite big

Sutton Coldfield is onyl marginally part of birmingham. basically a rich small town attached to birmingham.

smethwick is also a part of birmingham in a pracitcal sense, seems to be an ethnic-type area similar to handsworth/winson green. don't know too much about it. apparently bearwood siphons off harbourne?

is the hotel rebuilt yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=sbscx0S3jcY

youtu.be/n8CYAXRGuxU

there's no prospect of a woman running a sub 4 minute mile

a man ran 2 miles in less than 8 minutes in 97

youtube.com/watch?v=PiIzY-5_rK0
youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8
youtube.com/watch?v=qmL9mLhZycM

no motivation to do anything

Post willy

patrician

*dabs on /brit/*

the ends were mentioned in this post

youtube.com/watch?v=QbarHKPdotI

youtube.com/watch?v=kZf-Ql3wayA

I thought we'd agreed on this?

dunno lad, it's not a side of exeter i see that much desu cos i come up from the other way

gin tonics

Mo Farah has an unbroken streak of ten global final wins (the 5000m in 2011, the 10,000m in 2017 and the double in 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016).

a true english hero

bet you're too scared to post a pic of your knob

good lad
supermarket vodka and pepsi for me

and beers

christ
youtube.com/watch?v=0FlyKNrHRyg

Post willy

no

Mo Farah is the first person to win the full jackpot on ITV's game show The Cube, presented by Phillip Schofield.

have averaged over 10 hours a day work for the last 30 days
9 quid an hour for no skill labour
could do this permanently if it wasn't dead-end

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmvg-zzctI
thought i hated mumble rap but can't stop listening to this absolute BANGER

ear too big sorry

retort: youtube.com/watch?v=N3kkNfH4yco

Made a reddit moderator have a mental breakdown, he's deleting all the posts from his account and removing himself from all moderator positions pmsl

state of that video title

>£2700 a month for no skill labour
your job must be fucking grim

rate these

runty

for berlin there's mitte, which is the tourist containment zone. there is nothing for you there once you've seen the sights you wanted to see. there is a tragic street lined with eastern european prostitutes who will approach you aggressively

prenzlauer berg is like islington, it was supposedly shit once but has been gentrified 20 years ago so now it's full of media professionals and baby strollers. lovely well-maintained apartment blocks and tree lined streets

kreuzberg is the original "creative" part and it still has some of the best food and nightlife, but it also has a lot of turks as well as a park full of africans selling you dodgy weed

friedrichshain is like prenzlauer berg except mid-gentrification so a lot more squats and cheaper apartments

neukölln is now the main gentrification frontline

moabit is a shithole

daft.ie/limerick/houses-for-sale/limerick-city/44-ballyclough-avenue-ballinacurra-weston-limerick-city-limerick-648324/

>can literally only afford to buy a 'house' in a shitty decrepit council estate controlled by criminals

fucking hate living in Limerick

you've worked weekends too?

Duan Thi Huong’s body floats in the darkness of her image, equally glowing, and also dissolving, like smeared data.

most a non-runty choon that ISN'T boring nerd shit

bend le knee

2 of of the 4
have been working 14 and 15 hour shifts for half the time though so had a few days off

absolutely love PJ Harvey

most yourself off a cliff you rancid swine supreme

post*

wagie wagie give me your answer do

>mentions every area in birmingham
(except hockley, springhill, and inner city areas)

let me finish it of
hockley and springhill are just transition zones into handsworth and smetwhick respectively.

newtown is a transition zone into aston. black people, lots of cirme, post office sorting centre

highghate and then balsall heath transition the city centre to moseley and sparkhill. balsall heath also has some really beautiful houses but its mostly a black, pakistani and yemeni area with lots of crime

remembered spaghetti junction is in erdington (i think) so they've got that.

deritend/digbeth: old factories, music and pub venues, irish parade, gentrification with lots of grafiti, raves.

gay village: gay bars and weird factories and wholesalers and china town.

the city centre: bullring up new street to chamberlain square and the library.

east end: millenium science museum, curzon street station, otherwise literally fuck all

jewellry quarter: peng industrial area, peng old houses.

broad street and that weird residential area behind it (facing towards the mailbox): broad street is for deanos and roadmen. that weird residnetial area is a soulless patch right in the centre of birmingham. the canals are peng though.

black country: lol

and that's pretty much it. i can go into more depth about particular areas. if there are any inquiries.

like breathing sorry

britain is rubbish

so move out of limerick problem solved

need a wank

flat earth is real

buisness idea: crowdsource one of these from /brit/

it's 3 grand and i get to spend my time learning foreign languages, watching kino and doing exercise, posting on the chon and smoking weed if i feel like it
it's basically what i'd be doing if i was a neet but i'm getting paid 3 grand a month

explain mountains

utterly ridiculous face

folds in the flat, flat tablecloth

Anyone watching Man in an Orange Shirt?

step aside aisha and sara

/essex/

maybe because you just searched for it you stupid bint as seen in the searh results.

Every time someone makes a faggot post, even ironically, just remember this.

*mutters to myself*
rancid swine supreme...
hmm

*adds that to the chinese menu*

what's that rhyme song that goes

"my teams got a lot of dongs" - or something to that effect

**one of these
and make it about the whole uk with separate layers for different zoom levels

how do i make lasagne?