/CKTHCG/ CHICAGO KIDNAPPING, TORTURE, HATE CRIME GENERAL - HATE CRIME EDITION

Let's get this organized lads. Discussion and updates.
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/C1DeTJP6
>gofundme / lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love

CPD Conference (January 5th, 2017)
periscope.tv/w/1mnxeWVzWeNGX

Streams to watch live.
ABC - abc7chicago.com/live/23381/

FULL VIDEO
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

Tweet to the following. No excuses. Make a Twitter if need be:

1. Fox: @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @Foxnews @AnnCoulter @Liz_Wheeler @JudgeJeanine
2. Conservative-leaning newspapers: @nypost @dcexaminer @chicagotribune @Bostonherald @wsj @reviewjournal @dallasnews
3. Donald Trump: @realdonaldtrump. If Trump retweets it, MSM has no choice but to cover it.

Use #BLMKidnapping

VIDEOS (OTHER)
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=IdA1oNo3NB4 (Tommy Sotomayor)
youtube.com/watch?v=CuBsPUPXxZQ (How to go Live on Facebook)

ARTICLES
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38514759
itv.com/news/2017-01-05/man-tortured-live-on-facebook-had-part-of-scalp-removed-with-knife/
fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-teens-held-connection-kidnapping-after-facebook-live-torture-video-n703331

Sup Forums is that way man

---------------------------->

>hate crime against a white male

can't make this shit up

>>>r/thedonald/

why couldn't we get the cool afros?

heh... nice try Sup Forumstard

you can't be racist to white people.... check MATE

>>Sup Forums
>>/r/the_donald/

Lol what the fuck?

Why are black people so cool?

For fucks sake these boons aren't even in the US. it's like the fucking caricatures of the 1930s what the hell

do black people have no class?

Is this to be passed off as some "cultural difference whereupon these dignified africans celebrate the life of someone rather than mourn their death" anthropological horseshit?

They're descendants of the superior apefricans that beat the shit out of the ones in north america and sold them to slavers

>do black people have no class?

of course they do
just look at those suits

Why do so many people on this board not understand that Sup Forums is an extension of Sup Forums. IF YOU'RE NON-WHITE, FUCK OFF TO REDDIT. YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE DARKIE.

afrinogs just want to sing and dance until 6pm when the sun goes down over there and do nothing else, fuck studying or doing anything actually productive - just the bare minimum to stay alive

lazy motherfuckers that will never amount to anything even with outside help

Typical Reddit niggers wanting me to care about some white """""""person"""""" lmao

is this a fucking press package?
this whole event seems manufactured

Much better to have a long-winded boring-ass service filled with meaningless platitudes.

Not defending this shit because it was wrong, but the Charleston church shooting was 100x worse and no one cared

>no one cared
Actually they did. Even most of Sup Forums in the stickies said he was an idiot for "shooting up a nice group of blacks at church instead of nigger thugs"

just like the buddha would have wanted.

these kinda people need to off themselves

Where was the mass murder general when that Sup Forumscuck shot up black people at a church?

That was different because reasons.

well, one of the 2 target groups are much easier to do than the other

Where were you because there were multiple threads
You're not actually this new are you :^)

Entire MSM made the thread daily for over a year.

But I saw it on the TV, so it must be fine on Sup Forums.

LOL who fucking cares?

If I saw white people doing this with the same finesse I'd get mad, but when these niggers do it I laugh my ass off. Is it a double standard or is it just that they seem like actual alien monkeys?

Nothing like fake outrage to pass the time.

>0 posts complaining by this ip in the cuck and pedo threads
>20 praising it

>t. overtly cynical 20 something with no idea what to do with his life

Literal subhuman aliens.

that's a fine assumption user

>don lemon tries to blame it on parenting
>some negress on TV says it's not a hate crime

lol

Anyone else find one of the black women attractive? like in an unironic sorta way

kek

more cute than attractive. like a munchkin.

kill yourself you Sup Forums piece of shit. not your personal army. let's hope a pack of feral niggers rape you too.

Blacks are never going to integrate with whites. The only black people in my town were treated more like sideshows than people. The 2 blacks I had classes with did stupid shit all the time and they got away with it because everyone treated them like cartoon characters.

dude in the bottom right looks like an enemy from a beat-em up game