How do actors stop themselves getting "excited" during sexual scenes??

How do actors stop themselves getting "excited" during sexual scenes??

Other urls found in this thread:

rawbw.com/~zero/funny/hair.html
xvideos.com/video6039103/halle_berry_in_monster_s_ball
xvideos.com/video4021668/shiri_appleby_nude_-_girls_2013_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't.

>he doesn't get excited in front of cameras
I take it you've never filmed a home video with your girlfriend.

Who cares, it's just sex.

Kylo Ren is a pimp

They remember their audition for Harvey Weinstein.

Most actors are gay.

Having a bunch of people staring at you helps.

is this unREAL or whatever?

I knew the show was raunchy but jesus. Don't any networks have any decency left in them?

Wasn't their a rumour that Harvey Keitel fired from eyes wide shut for jizzing on Nicole Kidman?

when stellan skarsgÄrd was younger he once had to do a sex scene with a girl, and told the girl before shooting it that he would probably "get excited during". she got really frightened by this and put on three panties and a dozen pads to protect herself.

I think it's Girls.

>Shiri Appleby was born in Los Angeles, California, on December 7, 1978, to Dina (Bouader), a Hebrew School teacher

...wut

harvey keitel was never in eyes wide shut

she's not even good looking, they can have her

Hershlag on the other hand

Pretty easy not to get excited when you are surrounded by 12 gross looking dudes, and being yelled at by some autist director who keeps yelling at you to "fuck her more realistically" for 3 hours

rawbw.com/~zero/funny/hair.html

Yeah cos he was fired and replaced

Dunno about actresses, but actors get an injection that doesn't let their cocks get erect. And they use special skin-colored stickers to cover all the holes to prevent any genital contact. Like in this scene for example:

xvideos.com/video6039103/halle_berry_in_monster_s_ball

>why do I get banned for posting images less revealing than this?

>actors get an injection that doesn't let their cocks get erect
no they don't you retard, they wear special cock and balls covering that is taped back. lots of them have talked about it

Also do the scene for the 24th time a 5Am after 29 consecutive hours of acting with makeup, no cvhange of clothing and half a catering of shitty cold salad in winter

he was sidney pollocks character

This is from the interview about that exact scene, you dingus. I never said that ALL of them get an injection.

90% of male actors are homos or pedophiles so doing a sex scene with an attractive woman doesn't excite them

Where's the webm of that scene?

10/10 comment. topkek

Why won't the actors just fuck each other for real?

The fuck's the source of this

Girls

cocaine, vasodilator

if you do enough of it it's actually impossible to get hard

They don't wanna be called whores and they have bfs / gfs.

Girls
Episode: Together

why would you eat yogurt in bed topless?

I c wut u did ther

>female gets distraught cause guy tries to be professional about his possible boner
Its cause he wasn't black.

fuck off

blue means SFW you dumb fucking nigger

wtf I just lost my job

Now we know. Now we know yes...

NOW WE KNOW

it looks like real cum

Is it a nice scene or is it literally a jump cut to busted nut

Why would that statement bother you? Are George Clooney?

They did in the name of the rose.The Actor was around 15

Easy, they fap themselves to a standstill in the days before they shoot the scene so there's no real desire left when it comes to filming.

smells like real cum
tastes like real cum
it is real cum

Back to lereddit, phonenigger wagie.

xvideos.com/video4021668/shiri_appleby_nude_-_girls_2013_

Guys wear pouches over their dongers and girls wear tape over their vagoos so nothing actually touches

My Adobe light analyzer detected that's REAL CUM. MODS! I hope she's over 18 you faggots because you are all being reported to the FBI for watching this filth. Who made this show?

What sort of filthy fucking animals wears their shoes inside their house, let alone put them on their bed?

oh shit, you didn't download it to run through adobe, did you?
you gonna get v& son

They did in Cannibal Holocaust.

a jew whore and her shegetz

they don't.

Whatever happens happens, Samuel L. Jackson Stern show talking about this, he said whenever he's is in a sex scene he tells the actress "sorry if i do, and sorry if i don't".

Is this the lewdest mainstram sex scene? I get SO HARD just looking at it, damn. Thanks Lena Dunham for at least givng us this I guess, it was worth seeing your ugly fat body in exchange.

am I the only one who thinks she'd be cute if it weren't for the tattoos?

whats this from?

Oh shit, I better acidized my imac. and clear the screens pattern buffer.

there are actually a lot of movies where they did.
just google.

The MPAA would have a coronary
Also I assume insurance is different once non-simulated sex scenes become a factor

>she is Married

cucked in front of 10s maybe 100s of thousands of viewers kek

don't tell them.

They fuck in their trailers right after, getting married to some actor/actress is a sure cucking.

Because sex scenes are not that sexual or erotic, you virgin