internetought.com/roominsidetheworld

Yes

Thanks senpai

AOTD

album of the day? i'd double check but fair enough

Imagine actually thinking this

inside is yellow :)

even self titled was better honestly

i'm not familiar with this band, what should i expect?

Really good post punk with pretty iffy vocals. Listen to pic related first. One of my favourite albums from this decade and Darcys vocal performance works a lot better than what he's trying on their newest album imo.

Their first album is a borderline-post punk greats worship album, pulling influence from Television, The Fall and Talking Heads.
Next album really amped up the "artsy" and "quirkiness" with a more fully an evolution into noisier and more frenetic instrumentation and song structure. Parts of the album however still recalled a bit to strongly of "The Fall's Hex Enduction Hour in 2015".
This new album "Room Inside the World" retains the artsy jittery identity but translates this to a much softer, melancholic, and dreary atmosphere. The song writing is the best it's ever been and the vocals have shifted from snappy and yelpy to an almost demented croon, and despite a fairly large shift in sound from the previous album, this is the first time the band has felt unique and truly their own.

aotysf for me

This is the best description of Ought I've ever seen

this, although LDA is solid

>ITT we post 2018 albums which are BETTER than Little Dark Age
thats literally any album realeased this year thats not LDE