Tfw can't ever leave the house because murderous machete-wielding...

>tfw can't ever leave the house because murderous machete-wielding, white-hating niggers and wild animals roam the streets 24/7
What are some of the common dangerous things that keep you indoors in your country?

argentinians.

Mostly sunlight and my crippling anxiety.

I DONT FEEL BAD FOR YOU POLTARDS! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS RACE MIX BUT NO YOU WENT FULL INCEST

Do you seriously stay shut indoors all the time for this reason? Because surely even in South Africa you can move to a better neighborhood.

sauce?

>better neighborhood
A "better neighborhood" in SA is a gated community with 24/7 surveillance and armed guards. Heard some pretty fucked up stories from a bloke I used to know who, presumably, still lives there. It's the kind of country where it isn't safe to stop at a red light.

also, in here I wouldn't say anything keeps adults indoors really, at least most of the times. You don't have any "roaming" dangers that are standarized throughout the country like certain minority, organizations or stuff like that running in the streets with intention to kill.

In my experience the only time when some people stayed indoors (mostly kids or some females) was when there was a rumor about some serial rapist at large,but it was fake as it turned out.

Why does sunlight keep you indoors, though?

Also, how easy is it for you to get treatment for such anxiety?

My self esteem

>tfw can't ever leave the house because murderous iphone-wielding, German-hating niggers and wild roaches roam the streets 24/7

jokes on them I wouldn't leave the house anyway

>Why does sunlight keep you indoors, though?
I jest

>how easy is it for you to get treatment for such anxiety?
Swedish psychiatric care is worthless. I've been in "treatment" for several years now.

I got vitamin-d tablets from my psychiatrist because I didn't go much outdoors. I think it helps.

too hot
Aso we only get ar*b tourists these days and too many of them thanks to erdoshit. They aren't dangerous but seeing them makes me want to puke.

I thought they were your bros these days.

Wish I was in that photo.

>being white in Africa

Think I found yer problem, mack.

on the left, on the right or in the middle? :3

>being white in America

It's cool I'm only 54% white

I constantly see people posting studies/articles/sources on how whites in America will be a minority in the next few decades. Does this bother/worry you? America will surely not be the same once this happens.

I'm fucking leaving america as soon as I can, but like most people I want to drain as much money as I can out of this shithole before I leave.

That's just petty man

This country is going to be fucked no matter what dude. Either you get the most money you can, or some rich asshole who has BILLIONS will get it.

A million dollars will help you more than it can help a billionaire who would piss a million for fun.

Where do you plan to go?

My depression.

I don't know honestly. I thought about hiding out in Argentina.

My autism

It's pretty black, but quite a decent place. Why do you need to hide? Just get a job, marry a QT and get on with your life.

I lived in a diverse city all my life and it's shit. Honestly I'm almost willing just to move to Africa so I can at least see the same kind of people.

East or West coast? America looks comfy, each state is so different and like its own country. I'm sure you can find a place instead of leaving.

>What are some of the common dangerous things that keep you indoors in your country?
girls desu