Franchises you kinda wish hollywood would pickup and make a shitty but very expensive movie

Franchises you kinda wish hollywood would pickup and make a shitty but very expensive movie

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMf2OXJcvhI
youtube.com/watch?v=P4HLBfTcAUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Street sharks was dope. Still have a toy of bottom right around somewhere.

edgy reboot movie franchise when?

Biker Mice From Mars

Which one did you have, fa/tv/irgins?
pic related

Be still, my heart.. someday..

Berenstein Bears

Samurai Pizza Cats.

You could twist his tongue

I had bottom left in OP's pic, as well as two hand puppets of the ones on the right.

What is that?

Some kind of ripoff of the berenstain bears?

I had top left, with no eyes after a while, and bottom right. I'm certaint I played with the others two, maybe a neighbor had them.

I still have all of the OP figures plus the killer whale who came with a baseball cap that stuck into his blowhole and had an articulated tongue. Apparently I never had them all though, the manta ray looks cool as fuck.

The great white's jaw opens by pulling his fin back, the hammerhead has Uppercut Action, the killer whale came with a fucking football mouthguard and the mako has working skates and extendable claws.

The CGI would be awful though OP.

What was the name of that show with cowboy cows? I had the toys for these. Its from around the same time street sharks was a thing

I dont care, it can't be worse than TMNT so i'd be okay with it

Primal Rage

>Robert "Bobby" Bolton Jr. is a level-headed, cool and self-proclaimed ladies' man. He is always shown wearing his rollerblades and appears to enjoy parachuting and snowboarding and later plays drums professionally. When transformed into Streex, he becomes a tiger shark, named after the purple streaks on his body.

Streex solo spinoff when?

Cowboys of Moo Mesa

I'm surprised they haven't rebooted this

Galaxy Rangers
youtube.com/watch?v=hMf2OXJcvhI

Didn't see that for the same reason, if it has to happen what's wrong with a high budget animated movie?

Whale shark had a football mouthguard*

Fuck those figures were the coolest thing ever with the bikes and retractable antennae and mouse shaped bike helmets.

Dude, its already confirmed happening

youtube.com/watch?v=P4HLBfTcAUg

Bucky O'Hare.

i want studio ghibli to do a pokemon series. fuck hollywood.

one of the best PS1 games ever desu senpai, and the sequels were okay too

Tbh any animated film worth watching is not for kids. It's either asian, trippy, experimental, odd, sexual, violent, boring, or many of these combined. The best you can expect from hollywood is mild entertainment and good CGI.

FUCKING GARGOYLES

JoJo

JoJo?

Wow i like vin diesel now. He's kinda insane isnt he

Series 1 Slammu, Ripster and Jab

Didn't want the faggot in roller blades.

M.A.S.K or them Hanna Barber superhero shows like herculoids or impossibles

What was the name of those little action figure beasts in armour who had a coloured clear plastic circle in their chest? Circle may have been holographic, I think they were called something like beast wars

Freakazoid
Ren and Stimpy
Thundercats
Reboot
Sharky and George, crimebusters of the sea
Count Duckula

rude

L-lewd

My nigga

Blame Sony. I'm pretty sure they got the rights to this along with Barbie. Knowing what they're going to do with Barbie makes me glad they didn't make a movie about this yet.

gargoyles