I have very long blonde hair (Viking) style. But now i have been thinking about to cut it shorter...

I have very long blonde hair (Viking) style. But now i have been thinking about to cut it shorter. What do you think i should shorter my hair Sup Forums? Are long hairs for male normal in your country?

Cut your hair and get a job you retarded faggot. You look like a girl.

You look like faggot.

I was thinking to cut in to this.

>I have very long blonde hair

I am so sorry OP

Try not to kill yourself

>I have very long hair
Do you have a neckbeard aswell? Get a hair cut, you hobo.

If your saying i cant get laid. I have very bad news for you. Many finnish girls love long blonde hairs.

Don't fall for the short hair meme. It was introduced to turn men into obedient submissive servants. Hair is a part of a persons honor and dignity. You know in the old days they would cut a persons hair short to humiliate them.

Keep it long.

No i shave every morning.

>(Viking) style
Stop LARPing as Scandinavians.

Sorry for not borning with black mongol hair

Finns got blonde hair from Iranian tribes though

This is how I think you should cut it.

Romans cut their hair short because they are masculine. Germans kept it long because they are feminine.

I have been talking about it seriously with my two girl friends. I kinda love my long hair it has personal affection but sometimes it hard to keep it good looking.

Then why did the Romans show their Gods as having long hair?

I usually have my hair medium lenght, like on the picture. Short hair in my country is for fags and gypsies. If longer hair suits you, keep it, you are gonna regret cutting it.

Both hair suit me i have the jaw lines for it. So its really hard tough call which one is better for me.

>borning
born*

Also the only connections Finns have to vikings is that Finland was forced to be a part of Sweden for 500 years, while at the same time treating us as literal subhumans.

Stop larping as a Aryan Scandinavian, who a descendant from Vikings, because you're not one. Even Hitler and his race experts didn't consider us Germanic or Aryan.

Like this

I have blond hair you dip.

I wont go for the ''average drunk teen guy hairstyle.'' Theres enough of fuccboys and millenials to fill that spot.

Ok this one. The styles you posted above a not very good.

Cut your hair and get a job you retarded faggot. You look like a girl.

Nope.

Buzz it if you have the jaw.

Not everyone is a flaming homosexual like you.

>mfw wearing the same hairstyle since high school

Bit mean

Keep it long m8. Short hair is a meme from the elites.

You have a bitch wrist and hand mate.

>wind gusts won't fuck up your hair
>no bad hair days
>low maintenance
>manly
>classic
>appropriate in every situation imaginable

Only fat people say this kind of thing

Nice

You're handsome.

Nah. Get some callouses.

Because Italics have long curly hair and they didn't want Germans to wewuz as nordics thousands of years later.

0/personality

Just do a grown up hairstyle,lad.

No i wont grandpa.

I bet you don't even use body lotion

Ok, manchild.

Bit gay

these are not very long hair, they are of a medium length

republic of china has the cutest haircut~

getting your hair in a bun can be bad for them too

what the fuck even is """Viking""" style? Unkempt and can only withstand attacks by untrained civilians?

>Unkempt and can only withstand attacks by untrained civilians?

nowadays we can call it... isis style!

Past a certain age, a man without a haircut can be a bad thing