Famous Americans with ancestry to your country

Since the Americans always brag about them having European ancestry and such, it's time for others to brag about famous Americans having their ancestery.

TL;DR
>Your cunt
>Famous American with ancestry from your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hansen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Americans
ethnicelebs.com/jeb-bush
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Denmark
I don't think there are any

Taylor Swift

Ethnicity: German, English, some Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Welsh, 1/16th Italian, as well as distant French, Swedish, Dutch, and Belgian Walloon

Grace vanderWaal

Ethnicity: half-dutch

Try ethnicitycelebs.com

The ones that come to mind like Joe Hill are actually just swedish immigrants, not swedish-american descendants.

Matt Damon and James Franco are of swedish descent, says wikipedia.

You've got Zack and Cody

Matt Damon, Pamela Anderson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hansen

Matt Damon, that's awesome.
But their must be tons of famous American-swedes. Blondes are popular.

And also Buzz Aldrin.

Christ

Bruce Springsteen

I don't know any famous american with french ancestry

Dubya.

Do rich influancual families count?

BASED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Americans

take your pick, too many

Bullshit, France is easy mode

Dozens of historically important figures.

>Military:
Baron von Steuben, George Armstrong Custer, John Pershing, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Chester W. Nimitz, Carl Andrew Spaatz and Norman Schwarzkopf

>Politics:
Carl Schurz, Friedrich Hecker, Frederick Muhlenberg, Henry Morgenthau, Sr., Henry Morgenthau, Jr., Dwight D. Eisenhower, Herbert Hoover, Henry Kissinger, John Boehner and Donald Trump.

>Business
Henry J. Heinz (H. J. Heinz Company), Frank Seiberling (Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company),
Walt Disney (Disney), John D. Rockefeller (Standard Oil), William Boeing (The Boeing Company) and (United Airlines), Walter Chrysler (Chrysler Corporation), Frederick and August Duesenberg (Duesenberg Automobile Corporation), Studebaker brothers (Studebaker Automobile Corporation), George Westinghouse (Westinghouse Electric Corporation), Levi Strauss (Levi Strauss & Co.), Charles Guth (PepsiCo Inc.), Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation), Elon Musk (SolarCity), (SpaceX) and (Tesla Motors), James L. Kraft (Kraft Foods Inc.), Henry E. Steinway (Steinway & Sons), Charles Pfizer (Pfizer, Inc.), John Jacob Astor (Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts), Conrad Hilton (Hilton Hotels & Resorts), Guggenheim family (Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation), (Guggenheim Partners), Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs (The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.), Lehman Brothers (Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.), Carl Laemmle (Universal Studios), Marcus Loew (Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.), Harry Cohn (Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.), Herman Hollerith (International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)), Steve Jobs (Apple Inc.),[159] Michael Dell (Dell Inc.), Eric Schmidt (Google Inc.) and (Alphabet Inc.), Peter Thiel (PayPal Inc.), Adolph Simon Ochs and Arthur Ochs Sulzberger (The New York Times), Charles Bergstresser (The Wall Street Journal), Al Neuharth (USA Today), Eugene Meyer (The Washington Post)

Don't ruin the thread by pasting wiki links dipshit. Most on them are not even relevant in 2016+1.

>Lehman Brothers
Another world crisis Germany is responsible for. Thanks a lot.

>John Morton (1725 – April 1, 1777) was a farmer, surveyor, and jurist from the Province of Pennsylvania and a Founding Father of the United States.

>Morton was born in Ridley Township, in Chester County, Pennsylvania, now part of Delaware County. His father, John Morton (Senior), was Finnish.

Ebin

>Brewing
August Schell (August Schell Brewing Company), Christian Moerlein (Christian Moerlein Brewing Co.), Eberhard Anheuser (Anheuser-Busch InBev), Adolphus Busch (Anheuser-Busch InBev), Adolph Coors (Molson Coors Brewing Company), Frederick Miller (Miller Brewing Company), Frederick Pabst (Pabst Brewing Company), Bernhard Stroh (Stroh Brewery Company) and Joseph Schlitz (Joseph Schlitz Brewing Company)

>Architecture
John A. Roebling(Brooklyn Bridge), Walter Gropius and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe

>Science/Engineering/Literature
Albert Einstein, J. Robert Oppenheimer, Wernher von Braun, John Peter Zenger, John Steinbeck, Kurt Vonnegut, Joseph Weizenbaum, Neil Armstrong

I'm pretty sure that most of these companies still exist and are affecting your life, too.

Don't post fucking wiki articles you narcist

you didnt say it has to be relevant, come here and let me put your head up your ass morrocan little shit

Well, give me one then

Lehman brothers surely did. They have a whole new deminision towards the world economy.

>it's time for others to brag about famous Americans having their ancestery.
>but please don't brag too much

kek.

Every country has a wiki article, you ruin the whole thread if you just post the wiki and leave it.

>it's true

Ebin!

>It has been reported many times that Oscar-winning actor Matt Damon has Finnish ancestry

So which one is it?

Sweden did 9/11?

There's a couple

50% of their population is Mexican. The chanches are truly high.

Why do americans care so much about their roots? This always is so weird to me, but maybe I have a different point of view on it because im adopted.

But your wiki articles contain 3rd rate actors and people like the inventor of the self-ventilating wooden shoe while these people all were historically significant.

>tfw Finns helped my nation from the very beginning
You're too kind

They don't feel secure in being "American"

I don't know, but I found this funny:
ethnicelebs.com/jeb-bush
>and 1/256th Moravian
Aren't we pretty much all 1/256th everything?

Not all Mexicans are American but all Americans are Mexican.

what's the difference

Kek, the eternal kraut strikes again.

>Sweden
>Finland

>what's the difference

In terms of nationality, there may very well have been none at all at the time of their immigration, as you well know.

all of them

What a very german-american attitude.

Chuck Palahniuk