I just cut myself again. i feel so disgusted with myself. i'm so fucking weak

i just cut myself again. i feel so disgusted with myself. i'm so fucking weak.
i can't solve my own problems so i just choose to give up and make them worse.
i'm so pathetic. i don't deserve to be alive, i don't deserve to have the things that i have.
i just wish i could trade my life to someone who needs it. some fucker in africa starving to death could use my life better than i can. one of you could use my life better than i can.

i just want to stop existing. i'm too much of a coward to kill myself. i wish i could just go to sleep and never wake up.
i don't like living in reality. i'm starting to turn towards fantasies and escapism more and more. i just want to live somewhere better. talk to people who i can actually connect with.
i just want her to be real. why can't she be fucking real. she's not even interesting or worth loving. but i love her so much. maybe she just reminds me of myself.

someone just kill me. i don't want to be alive anymore. i don't want to deal with any of this anymore.
i don't even know why i'm writing this, it's midnight and i feel like i'm going to fucking pass out and i can't deal with this shit anymore.
i just need to let it out somewhere. fuck

Just be yourself.

Back to r9k, gay roleplayer. Yes, you are pathetic. Yes you are hopeless. If you whine on the international board, you won't feel better. Feel less fucking pity to yourself, that's the key, but retarded fag like you would hardly understand that.

>japan takes a european mythology and replaces a male character with a female version
>"this is so cool praise japan"

>west makes an original story with a female character in (rogue one)
>"WTF THIS IS FORCED FEMINIST BULLSHIT"

there is a difference between the female lead in sw and sayba

When Japan does it, it's usually of a sexual nature, or they are cute. When the west does it the woman is all loud, and butch.

Take a walk for 15 minutes and eat an apple or, preferably a pear.

I swear to you all your problems will vanish.

they are only coincidentally females
with saber reinforcing male gender role

we had this discussion b4

I spill my feelings and people want to turn into some shitty discussion
nice

dude your not serious so there is no authenticity
investments needs to have real value

haven't the world had enough gamble on non-existent things

That's sad...

Stop playing along with his own stupidity, get back to your containment thread, and take him with you.

fuck off

please, don't be mean, he has feelings, you know

You should either get over yourself, stop your baseless narcissism, or, straight up, kill yourself. No way around. No more reason for your prolonged pathetic existance in your current state.It seems you dont even enjoy yourself anymore.

you'll be alright, lithweeb

Kys

>Jehanne
>myth
Can you fuck off moron

>Arturia
>Jehanne
Fuck off Gilles de Rais, you can't even tell them apart.

I FUCKING HATE MY SELF
I AM DISGUSTED
I FEEL SHIT ALL THE TIME
ALL THE TIME SHIT
WHY AM I SUFFERING
PLEASE
I NEED HELP
WHY AM I SUFFERING PLEASE HELP

Hey, don't be sad

how i feel so shit all the time nothing seems to help

Don't you feel disgusted? Not because you are horrible otherwise, but because you resort to pity. It's so easy to pity yourself. But also, very disgusting.

drink some vodka friends, you are taking life too seriously

it's okay i know that were both suffering
i really think it's cool that you're acting that way!

> nothing seems to help
Well
>flag
You know, dude lmao

I used to dwell in pity just like you currently. You should let it go, and your life will start to get better. A simple advice, but actually one of the working ones.

Carry on
Death will eventually liberate us.

I want anime to be real... Without anime girls being real my life has no meaning

learn japanese and go to japan, live the blissful weeb dream in tokyo

y-you really think that would work?

No. Japs are fucking horrible. Worse than russians if you like to think about us that way.

it might. some parts of tokyo are literally plastered with anime advertisements along with countless weeb stores, and japs are generally friendly people.

>japs are friendly people
Stop spreading misinformation please. They are only friendly when they see that you're a tourist. If you're living among them, any gaijin becomes a low class subhuman.

Thank you Danish man you gave me hope

Fuck off dumb russian. I've been treated with more respect in rural japanese towns than I have in french countryside towns. Japs are respectful people, all this shit I hear about "gaijins are seen as subhuman blah blah blah" is way too overblown. Yes, foreigners are not seen as "japanese" but that doesn't mean you aren't treated with as much respect as any other person in the country. Respect their people and culture and they will be very accomodating.
Additionally, japanese people love hearing about life outside Japan, especially Europe.

Never give up hope my friend, there's light at the end of the tunnel for all of us. Head over to /djt/ right now and learn some nip.

Stop lying, baka, I know that you can speak Japanese

Your weeb dreams must end. You should go an live there though, because you simply won't believe in my experience. Just like right now, you'll shake any redflags off, "dumb russian" and shit. They respect you when you are a guest, i never denied that. But their mask come off so quickly if you try to live there, you will think that's a nightmare, or a missunderstandment. But reality of "japanese heaven" is just that.

This is true, I'm half black and on my last trip Japanese (especially the females) treated me very well. And Tinder is great too as a western guy there

Eh, Lithuania. Well I guess you can kill yourself then. I prefer Latvia and even Estonia.

I lived there for two years and it wasn't nearly as bad as the nightmare scenario that I see some people describe. Millions of foreigners live and work in Tokyo and other cities without any issues, literally the only people I have experienced japanese people being snappy against are south-east asians.

Did you make love with some local girl?

me too
>tfw you will never ever touch your waifu