HAPPENING!!!!111!!

Vigilantes stopped in NY.

>Cops arrested three “self-styled vigilantes” with loaded handguns, rifles, 2,000 rounds of ammunition, a gun clip that says “America,” and bullet-resistant vests with the word “Police” written on them at the Holland Tunnel early Tuesday

>They may have been coming to Queens to rescue a woman, also involved with heroin, who was being held against her will, sources said.

>“They may be self-styled vigilantes,” a source said.

nydailynews.com/new-york/cops-arrest-3-people-loaded-handguns-holland-tunnel-article-1.2682095

>arrested
So I guess it's not happening

>clip

that is a Tier 1 brodozer they were driving.

when americans do it its vigilante lul

in b4 the woman they were trying to help ends up dead

inb4 the cops take her to the donut shop

is this car cool or not for us standards?
i like it somehow. am i a bad person now?

shall NOT be infringed

It is pretty silly you ask me. Very over the top. To each his own though.

its fucking retarded & got them arrested

It might have been kind of cool when Fast & Furious first came out, or perhaps during the period when Monster Energy sponsored white sunglasses brodouches were "cool," but basically it's retarded as fuck

If you like the general design look into Pre-Runner style trucks. If you like the stupid faggot decals and stuff then you are beyond help.

Could they be any less subtle about it???

clown car

So basically it's nothing but they'll try to blow it up anyway because it can be used for leftist propaganda ignoring the woman might really need help. Meanwhile they ignore the gangrape of a 13 year old, pin the assasination attempt upon Trump himself and so on?

Business as usual in the EUSSR and USSAR

way to go Canada, you wrote Occupy Democrats facebook status a day before they could make it

A
F U C K I N G
L E A F

id be honored
hail bomma

Great going cops

Bump

Fuck. Can't even have a shootout with the bros without the cops fucking everything up.

Also
>clip

To be expected of the east coast, you can't even fart in those claustrophobic states without getting a search warrant and being put on 20 lists. If this was the west coast these meth heads would've been able to save their meth head princess without delay.

if their friend was in a bind, and LEO wasn't going fast enough for them, then that's where that "militia" part comes in. See also:Rooftop Koreans. If they wouldn't have been busted, it would have been a great day for 'Merrica, even if we never knew it happened. I faved their FB page, i'd love to hear their explanation!