Is Sup Forums right when they say Brits are the worst tourists...

Is Sup Forums right when they say Brits are the worst tourists? I thought it was an exaggeration until I saw this in the news.

Which cunts are your favorite and least favorite tourists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W7zvPg3cTok
youtu.be/OA5UFlXIMNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brits are terrible tourists.
Chinks are terrible tourists.
Other than that I suppose everyone is alright.

What does that story have to do in any way with being a bad tourist? Thick sharter

Ranked by most obnoxious to least:

Israelis=Russians>Israelis>Asians (in groups)>Indians (in groups)>Brits>French (specifically young men)>Americans>Germans>Canadians>Scandinavians=solo Asian travelers

Brits are the worst by far

what are the main tourist attractions in Tanzania?

RARE

Serengeti National Park, Mt. Kilimanjaro, the Ngorongoro Crater, and Zanzibar Island.

In my experience, American spring breakers. Loud, obnoxious, always drunk or high (since they can't legally drink in the US until they are 21), they leave litter all over the place.

They think Mexican beaches are their private playgrounds, as if they were in their university fraternities but without any kind of supervision.

Unironically never met any foreigners except Mexican, Canadian, and British people.

They're all about the same tbqh

Br*ts were a mistake

i thought it was us to be honest
ya know with all the digging on the beach and putting our towels on the sunloungers.... and wearing white socks and sandals

literally germans and austrians here

they think they're better and can do what they want because you know, this is a poor shithole

white people 101, I fucking hate whites

>American spring breakers

I can't imagine how shitty it must be dealing with them in your town on a yearly basis.

fratello, you're white, too

Other kinds of Americans are ok or pretty cool, but man, I hate spring breakers so much.

we're latin, fuck off

We only get nice british people in canada. The dirty chavs have no interest in coming here.

>I hate spring breakers so much

Don't worry, I hate those people too. They're shitty all the time, they just use spring break as an excuse to be even shittier.

Plenty of american tourists are chill, but the really annoying ones are always american.

>A random tourist killed by random favelados for no reason in Rio de Janegro

Wow, this sounds absolutely incredible and new

>I thought it was an exaggeration until I saw this in the news.
Wait.. Of all articles in the world, this is the one that shows how shitty Brit tourists are? I mean, apart from taking a holiday to Brazil (of all places) and renting a French car (of all things) she dindu nuffin.

She was British

When i was in Rio during WC the worst ones were the dutch and italians.

Had to deal with drunk ones trying to get into favelas for pot and sometimes i had to hold them.

youtu.be/W7zvPg3cTok
youtu.be/OA5UFlXIMNk

>not speaking the native language

I would have fucking wasted that disrespectful bitch too

i'm sure you would have, you fat edgy cunt