Entertaining movies that no one ever talks about

Entertaining movies that no one ever talks about

I saw this twice but I only remember him flying low because he's afraid of heights.

>One of the funniest
>most exciting
>most tension-filled
>most enjoyable movies
>of the decade
the shill is strong with the chicago sun times

pretty diverse movie you got there

I saw part of this while stoned and enjoyed it

I have a soft spot for this movie and Blankman.

Yeah, it was back when Hollywood would just make a diverse movie and not expect people to give them a pat on the back for being so "progressive".

Wasn't this lead dude involved with Eddie Murphy in some way? I think he directed Raw or something

>Rebecca Gayheart
>Scatman
>that elbow strike.

movies targeted at niggers are usually terrible
all madea movies as example
shame cuz tyler is talented

I fucking loved Blankman.

>caring about movies being diverse or not
Fuck off SJW.

In this time of great division we need more black/white buddy comedies like this

>tfw I remember seeing this in theatres and talking about it with my elementary school friends

>You'll never be rimmed by one, deepthroated by another, and have the third licking your balls

Wait no I didn't see it in theatres I saw it at my friend's house, either he owned the VHS or we rented it at blockbuster.

I loved Meteor Man
If only Shaq's Steel was just as fun

Who's performing witch action though?

I was JUST talking about this movie today.
"you can't be everywhere and save everyone"

When I was younger it kinda seemed that's why they kidnapped teenage boys, to molest/rape them. Can you imagine being forcibly ridden for hours by all three of them?

omg!

I think there's something wrong with me guys, I can't stop watching this movie and being entertained. It's like it put a spell on me. Why is it so Kino?