If England votes YES to BREXIT...

If England votes YES to BREXIT, I suggest to Sup Forums that England and the Brits are the single most red-pilled nation on the planet and are no longer deserving of the nicknames such as Britbong, Bongistan, The Land of Cucks and Tories, and so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36526298
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hear, hear!

I'll take that bet.

Can we still call them Ormless Tea-snobblers at least?

If they don't however, they deserve something worse.... i say trips or higher decides

Nah we will still be cucks, just cucks on our own terms.

Seriously, I'll love the Brits to death if they pull this off. No more Bongs, only Britons. We will sing Rule Britannia every day. I promise.

If the sensible Brits vote Brexit, they are leading the way to salvation for the other nations of the West to follow. A yes vote for Brexit means the British people are the moral leaders of the western world.

The effect of a Brexit Yes vote will ripple throughout the globe. If the U.S. has any sense left, they will vote Trump. With Brexit and Trump, the planet will finally shift back towards normalcy.

Fucking boil the harbour and add milk.

After Brexit, the Tories need to kick that traitorous globalist Cameron to the curb and put an honest conservative in his place.

We should offer a Brexitted UK the opportunity to ascend to US statehood. England, Wales, Scotland, 'Ireland' can all join as our new easternmost states. Iceland, too, but only if I can have Bjork.

No Bongos will still be shit.

Remain: Ban the whole country
Exit: Brexiteers idfk

mayor still a paki tho

They elected a Muslim mayor to their capital. They have a long way to go.

they give back the malvinas :^)

I prefer ice

You may.

>Bongo

>implying it was White British people who had a say
>implying London is English
>implying a choice between a snackbar and a jew is a choice

London literally wants to secede from the Union
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36526298

>admitting you gave up your capital to the muzzies

I only hope the bongos succeed.

>yfw it was too late and london is already a caliphate

I have a boss going to bongland later this year, the culture shock will ruin her.

>Implying your sharia zones will disappear without the EU.

Pls. Muslim nations will only have more power over the UK when they leave and any action the population takes against islam will be punished.

Dongistan from the sheer amount of Muslim cock that will be entering them.

I'll move my entire lineage back to the uk. I'll force my kids to have a bong accent. I'll start drinking tea and not the sweet kind. I'll bup a painting of the queen. I'll eat fish and freedom fries (which I suggest you call them from now on). Just us england, Wales, Scotland, and NI, learn from your child that too left YOUR tyranny years ago.

If you fail, you will remain the wimps you were. And your fries will be called Euro fries.

If they vote remain they should become poo/leaf tier desu.

You guys will be next I think.

That is never going to happen. If it goes to anything, it will go to the people that live their to determine how they run their own affairs.

So far, they have shown no desire to do this. Even if they do, they will still ask the UK to defend them from aggression.

Try that shit again, we might not be as nice as to sink just one of your cruisers whilst your army officer shoot the men in the feet so they do not run away from British troops.

It's happening.