GUCCIFER 2.0 RELEASES HILLARY DOCS

washingtonexaminer.com/hacker-releases-clinton-foundation-documents/article/2594452?custom_click=rss

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-21/clinton-foundation-said-to-be-breached-by-russian-hackers
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone know where to find these? I want to read through them myself.

Hillary claimed she was "offered" 225k for speaking fees. This shows she demanded it, and much more.

Speeches and the fees.

Bump, this looks interesting

Bump

bump

Holy fuck.

Wow

trump is about to make the final push after this shit goes down.

What is the total here

This is some good shit. Keep em coming.

>Clinton makes money
>Trump loses money

I see. Fascinating documents! Please, tell me more.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-21/clinton-foundation-said-to-be-breached-by-russian-hackers

Also this shit. If she didn't have god knows what blackmail on half of Washington she'd be toast. Hopefully the electorate aren't as retarded as I think they are though. She's probably beating Bill and the servants as we speak.

Is this what assange has been garbling on about last week? Is this enough to fuck her campaign?

Bump - I fucking hate Hilary Clinton- everytime I see her fucking face on tv I'm tempted to break it out of relief . Stupid dumb population of idiots in this country- and the Jewish media on top of the dumb beanos and nig nogs that want free hand outs . Can't Americans fully get what kind of dumb shit this bitch is part of ?

Nothing more then fee demands?

Can someone please explain what do these prove?
Not #mentallyhill, just retarded and don't understand.

Fake and gay.

should we send this to Trump or does he probably already have it?

Thank You For Correcting The Record

Somebody dump screencaps of the documents, I don't want to get behind 20 proxy servers

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/hillary-clinton/

Links to archive within

Nothing will probably come out of this, unfortunately.

This will sink her.

Reddit says about 48 mil

Jesus fuck

Holy fucking shit, how the fuck does half of America believe this bitch is for the working man!? Hillary voters must have some type of mental retardation or are in extreme denial, Bernie voters are just as retarded but at least their support is justified

what does a calculator say?

>261 long documents in the zip
ain't gonna happen, kiddo

>Hopefully the electorate aren't as retarded as I think they are
I've got bad news for you

C'mon I got dubs without scripts, please respond

She was taking bribes and kick back money from "companies" in countries she was making deals with as secretary of state.

Its like being a fucking shitbag jew.

Blows my mind that you're right. What the fuck is going on.

So I did the math on this. Memory maxed out twice, had to press equals to continue the chain of adding.

Anyways:

Not sure why this was funny. Well played Richard.

Thank you!!

Check'd

he probably already knows

Trump has been going around to people he believed were redpilled for 5-10 years, getting them all on his side, to launch this campaign

Basically that Hillary whored her ass out to every special interest in Murrica and then when that wasn't enough she took her wrinkly starfish out onto the global scene to get pounded by everybody there too. Most of these folks probably want something out of her once she's in office.

Why is one of them censored?

Bump for interest, fuck HRC

>88x89
For shame...

None of these documents say anything surprising or even interesting.

I dunno, but it's PricewaterhouseCoopers, if you're curious.

$44,116,500 or thereabouts
shes so poor tho remember?

who cares? mainstream media will not report this

SPREAD THIS SPREAD THIS SPREAD THIS SPREAD THIS SPREAD THIS

no shit

Hillary has:
Deleted 30,000+ secret emails
Got 4 Americans killed in Benghazi then lied about what happened for months
Married to a rapist who is in Epstein's(who is a child prostitute) blackbook 16 times — everyone else in said book is a child rapist
Defended a pedophile rapist she knew was guilty then laughed about him passing a polygraph test saying she'll never trust those again
Clintons stole $200k worth of goods from the white house when they left and were forced to pay fines
Hillary's top aide, Huma Abedin, for years is directly linked to the muslim brotherhood.
Huma Abedin has links to the specific two terrorist groups that USA kept of its terrorist watchlist for years
Vince Foster "killed himself" but had two wounds. The lawyer investigating it resigned because he called it a 'clear obstruction of justice' and wanted nothing to do with it.
Sold arms to countries that donated to her foundation
Takes donations from countries that execute gays and treat women like property
Landing under sniper fire in Bosnia
Cattle futures scandal where Hillary ended up with a 9,987% profit margin — Who knew that Hillary knew so much about cattle?!
Watergate — Hillary was fired for being an untrustworthy liar

Fuck, this isn't even touching the arcane stuff.
When Bill was president they rented the Lincoln bedroom out over 800 times for a grand total of $5.4 million USD in profit.

Anyone who willingly votes for Hillary is a fucking retard.

I try to tell my family this shit and they just laugh and say I've been spending too much time on trump's twitter

The media has people brainwashed

> presidential suite
A bit presumptuous, no?

why does this accidental split exist? come to the other thread first until it hits the limit, there's more info

It's literally fucking nothing, AGAIN.

You Trumpcucks have gone full Berniefag mode, lmao. It's hilarious watching you implode.

>Biotechnology Industry Organization

$2,000,000,000 lobbyists right there. This woman is worse than the Republicans that she hates.

>$48m in bribes
>IT'S NOTHING!

It's only nothing because Hillary is untouchable thanks to the media.
She's literally being investigated by the FBI and was endorsed by the sitting president.

Bump! Keep it up!

DOSH. WHOP IT OUT

And she's still better than Trump. :^)

So this seems really bad for her campaign, however, no media outlets talking about this, Trump isn't talking about this. Why does it feel like this is a non-issue to the world when it is clearly a very big deal? Shouldn't Trump be all over this?

It's because it's all a show. "The world" isn't real.

Can you please link me to this guys youtube channel?

It literally just happened. Although the media could attempt to ignore this, trump won't. And once he starts talking about it the media have to respond

>Speaker Fees are Bribes
Oh boy wait till this guy sees every other politician who made money after, inbetween, and before offices.

He will bring it up in his speech tomorrow.

Hillary might have an aneurysm.

>other politicians take bribes so that makes it okay ;) ;)

Holy shit the Trump campaign has fresh ammo here.

This is what Bernie needed to defeat Clinton and now Trump has that ammunition.

DAMN.

Tax evasion when?

>Speaker fees are bribes
>XD

Why bother? It's literally impossible for a politician of hillary's stature to be imprisoned for any crime.

And even if this story got picked up in the media, all the liberal stations would just drown it out with "HAHAHA THOSE CRAZY REPUBLICANS ARE MAD ABOUT HER EMAILS AGAIN!!!"

they are you retard

>ITT people don't realize this is a clear and blatant Hillary shilling tactic and they "leaked" the files themselves.

probably, but who cares? what are we going go do with this information?

nothing.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

>Married to a rapist who is in Epstein's(who is a child prostitute) blackbook 16 times — everyone else in said book is a child rapist

trump is also in this book. just sayin.

>Hur Dur paying someone to speak about leadership & executive experience is a bribe.

Good luck, Stroke-Chan!

bump

curb the anti trump shills

HAHAHAHAHA

dont you dare slide on me

Lmao @ all those banks.

cuck

bumping for visibility

I still can't understand why some Americans are willing to vote for her. I didn't even need those papers to know that she broke the law multiple times, everyone knows it but ignores it. And assuming she's not a criminal, why would you vote for the ultimate avatar of greed and lie. I can't believe I'm thinking Trump is the better candidate here. That's how fucked your democracy is.
Good luck from France

fuck you and your faggy proxies be a man

And she's got the gall to preach about income inequality.

>and democucks will vote for her anyway

shit
if trump doesnt destory her now, in the polls next potus is a literally crazy woman

trump is at least mentally stable

ahahah fucking shit
this is worse than i thought

H A P P E N I N G ((( ? )))

wait what the fuck?
she's literally bought by EVERYONE.

page 1

cuck

how is this not sticky

sources nigga. I'm not even #pilledup4hilldawg, and i know most of that stuff is true, but you need to put some sources to that.

i see the shills are in full damage control today

SHILLARY IS DONE
>SHILLARY IS DONE
SHILLARY IS DONE
>SHILLARY IS DONE
SHILLARY IS DONE
>SHILLARY IS DONE
SHILLARY IS DONE
>SHILLARY IS DONE
SHILLARY IS DONE
>SHILLARY IS DONE

>all those banks

Good God fuck this bitch. She gets paid so much for practically nothing from EVERYBODY. What a lark, I hope Trump destroys her.

>Magic Dreams Productions
>$325,000
>from a company that puts on beauty pagents
For what purpose?

Same story with my family, and I ended up being called a psycho and told I'm turning 'racist' by my sister.

Daily Reminder