What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Christine vs KIT who takes it?

Christine is magic, so her

the car

magic car thread!

who wins?

don't know but i loved the movie

She LOVED Arnie that was her only crime until that depolorable Dennis and that bitch from baywatch hatched a plan to destroy her

did he fuck her?

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if it happens mentally in the book

that guy ruled the late 70's/early 80's
whatever happened to him?

That's a tough one I mean William Daniels as the voice alone wins #Feeny

kino

Out of my fucking way plebs.

Big truck

Herbie cinematic universe when?

killer car thread?

did JJ Abrams direct this?

she's bad to the chrome

Four wheels

They not only destroyed her but Arnie as well. they couldn't understand their love, it was too strong
Their bond was unlike anything they would ever know so they sought to end it because of their jealousy

That is what I've always got from that movie, even as a kid

He mostly directs tv shows these days.
I liked him in Dressed To Kill.

The car murdered Ripperton and the bullies. Up until the end it was assumed that Arnie was driving. Christine was evil, she killed a dude fresh off the assembly line.

Automobiles are cool but men who obsess over them are cucks

But not cucks enough to be Stephen King. I won't marry a man who doesn't buy honda exclusively.

I wouldn't marry a materialistic vapid cunt.

The ghost possessing the car was actually a MAN's, baby yeah!

In before Close Quarters Battle acronym of the license plate is debated

FOOLISH BUT WELCOME

What the fuck was his problem?

>Satan trips
There's your explanation.

In the book, the ghost inhabiting the car is actually a man.

holy fuck boys

KEK

THIS MOVIE WAS BASED

STEPHEN KING CAR KINO, ON THE LEVEL OF MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

That was an evil car, but stupid. Slid off the road to its self destruction.

Carfu

They didn't kill Christine and Arnie because of the guy at the assembly line, they didn't kill them because some scumbags died

They killed them because the love they had for each other. Nothing could drive a wedge between them, their motives were driven by jealousy

The scene where Arnie talks about his feelings or lack there of for the girl proves this. You're following a formula instead of seeing things how they really are. Many people do this, I think it has something to do with low intelligence

bad bait

How can you be certain that it is bait? What confirmed it as bait as a certainty for you?

Your brain is stuck in a loop, you can't think beyond how you're told to. You're brainwashed by tropes, you make things fit into the way you expect to see them even if they're not that way

Your satanic trips tells it all.

Right up the old tailpipe.

bmx bandits era nicole is best nicole

EHH EHH

All that so Kurt Russell's character, an old stunt guy can fap to their dead bodies?

Awesome practical effects though.

BACK TO FORMULA-1?

>BUY A HONDA

KEK SO SOME RICER CHINK MAKING 50KYR

Wow, he really sperged out.

BITCH IN HEAT

I know in the book it's at least implied Arnie was doing some of the driving.

But Christine was more of a reservoir of LeBay's hatred and rage. Basically she was brought to life by the dudes unending rage.

Would have been a bit hard to show in the film, so it's just simplified by her being evil all the time.

Wish they'd kept Darnell's book death in though, shit was intense.

>Wish they'd kept Darnell's book death in though, shit was intense.
What happened?

She drives to his house in the middle of a blizzard and smashed through his front room and runs over him.

>you will never be herb
>you will never have prime lindsay lohan rub her ass into your front seat

why live?

The music really makes this scene. It's super creepy. Great practical effects (I'm aware it's reversed footage, but the deformation still looks good).

Agreed.

He's right though. Read the books. It's essentially a ghost story. Christine is possessed, by more than one person. She spellbinds Arnie the moment he sees her, totally possessing him. He literally falls in love with the car, but he's still a normal teen and wanted to fuck the Leigh chick. He feels her titties in the book. When he dies his spirit goes into the car.

Then his """"friend"""" the chad fucks Leigh

>(very satisfactorily, I might add)

made me REEEE at King a little. We're all Arnie.

In the book LeBay's spirit is possessing Arnie. Generally when Arnie isn't driving Christine, it's LeBay's ghost. When Arnie dies in the book, an eyewitness mentions seeing a third person in the car with him and his mother, and Arnie is fighting him off.

Arnie died free in the book at least.

So was Arnie in the car when Christine killed, or did Christine kill those goons by herself?

So does this make Arnie gay? He fell in love with a dude-car.

>So was Arnie in the car when Christine killed

Perhaps the question you should ask is... was Christine in Arnie?

In the books he was, except for the parts where Arnie is explicitly out of town.

In the movie it's just the car by herself.

I think Christine grew to have her own personality, but it was fueled by LeBay's rage and hatred.