A

G

E

youtu.be/sExTt4j69zI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IOs9i64
youtube.com/watch?v=_IOs9i64mmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's AT-ST's

Reddit Letter Cuckia

>a rogue one fanboy was butthurt enough to make this

Sad!

Holy shit.

They even go in on Lootcrate at the end.

>tfw Rogue One fags don't understand only thing they're proving is how autistic they are

It's great, I love it. It's icing on the cake of watching people tear R1 apart as it deserves.

kino

Now this is pod racing!

>this RLM video
epic

God I love these goofballs.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah...i mean he could have done 3 youtube videos crying about a shitty kids movie, but he choose to waste his time making a shitty shop of a hack and a waste of life.

Kek. Still our guys.

You realize they're laughing at you, right?

>makes a parody of retarded pseudos sucking Starwars and Capeshit dick incessantly
>LOOK AT HOW BUTTHURT THEY ARE LOL RLM BTFO

Its fucking hilarious man. I thought the video before was genuine annoyance, but the new one is kino.

which podcast in particular they're mocking? Collider's?

Why is mike so mad at his youtube contemporaries?

ANOTHER FUCKING ROGUE ONE VIDEO? JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

lol is he actually mad or is he just trying to pretend to be friends?

Looks like it. It's almost a direct parody of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IOs9i64

Guess the link broke, meant this:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IOs9i64mmo

Hey buddy, shouldn't you be hacking my government?
Not smart!

Look guys i know that rogue ones story was stupid
and the characters sucked
and it was depressing
didnt feel like a star wars movie
had obvious reshoot problems
but that space battle with X WEEEEEEENGS makes up for it
it makes me feel like an adult!

I think you mean Nerd Box. That's different.

This. The whole other thread on the vid was everyone freaking out and calling the video a meltdown, lol.

I hope they make more. Best thing they've done in a while aside from Plinkett and hitb

Sup Forums mantoddlers blown the fuck out

Collider BTFO lets be honest Collider isnt event going to waste breath worrying about these clowns.

This video truly BROKE NEW GROUND

Didn't even watch the movie, but why the fuck are these guys bothered enough by youtube comments to make two videos replying to them?

Be kind, he only has $7.

What were they parodying?

They already did

you think he was crying when he made those posts?

They're not bothered. They're just making fun of autists that get triggered by them making more Rogue One videos.

>what's his name again?

They should have just commited suicide to salvage their honour.

haha omg he used a meme...ON YOUTUBE!

What a rascal, what a scamp.

This. I'm glad they caused enough upset that they decided to peruse making more content.

Why would he even post some comments? Why would he even respond to people in comments? I dunno if he was crying or not, you tell me.

Yeah
I feel so targeted here

Perturbed Pablo.

SEVEN DOLLAR SANCHEZ NOOOOOOOO

rustled ricardo

why did RLM suck force awakens' dick so hard if they hated rogue one tho

I think he was.

For all the reasons stated in the multiple videos they've made about both movies.

>tho

why do you write like a nigger?

Because TFA was better.

>actually samefagging this hard

let it go, kid.

this video wasn't funny or good satire

it was just boring

OHH GOD

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

R1 autists btfo

It's a direct rip on Collider, but the collider guys are all just a bunch of frat types that regularly talk shit so I doubt they will care. They aren't chris stuckmann.

John Schnepp needs to just get his own show, I'd watch that beautiful bearded monster talk about anything.

Crazy Carlos

but they're both pandering reference-fests that fail to tell an original and compelling story

because your mom rubbed off on me last night

Its generally mocking people who identify as nerds and 'star wars fans'. You know the type i mean they watch Big bang theory etc

This is a really good example though.

Redditors BTFO

Why?

>samefagging
wrong you fat fuck

This was absolutely perfect.

still at it buck-o?

me in that screencap

Because they went too early and didn't realise it was a complete retread of A new hope at the time and since A New Hope was a good movie, not noticing that fact can make you think TFA was a good movie as well.

>unsubscribed
>guys, it was a joke right?
>we're adults right?

And then there was BTFO Stuckman

Are they supposed to be parodying some youtube channel or something? Kinda lost here

raging ramirez

People who hate TFA say it's a rip off of New Hope which is the same reason why people like it.

Didn't Jay even say something in that video that people would make that observation because they're "joyless nerds"?

Yes

It's just sarcasm and irony.

>all these rlm threads poppin up
What happen?

The best thing since Plinkett Reviews

Yeah they're parodying the overly produced internet shows that are very safe and annoyingly positive and either shills or sheeps.

I don't think they're parodying a specific one, but it feels like I recognize various of their mannerisms from other youtube stuff I've stumbled upon.

Anyone in particular or just generic "manchildren discussing starwars" channel?

Sup Forums retard autists are upset they are getting BTFO because their shit movie sucks ass.

this haha
mop up that salt dude, we're not here to give you a hug

But they also suck Stat Wars and capeshit dick incessantly.

well,i'm very sorry to hear that cos now...

More like a huge surge of uncreative fucks who set up a camera and record themselves talking for an hour, with little to no editing where they all circle jerk each other without presenting any meaningful criticism. It's pure cancer

you mean like how RLM did with their review of TFA and the first Avengers?

Have you not been here any time they release a new video? They have even been stickied a few times before.

Are they parodying themselves?

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved to be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Generic Youtube podcasts

i'm not really a Sup Forums regular so i've been out of the loop,it cant be that bad can it?

In a certain sense that's all they've ever done.

Meh, Rogue One was fine. Not great but not insufferable. Nobody remembers Vin Diesel dying in Saving Private Ryan...so I kinda get that argument about "war movies".

But this video is great, fucking shreds youtube assholes at a table in front of over priced mics just regurgitating at an uncaring audience. Loved this. Best RIM vid since Prometheus.

Hey user I think you chose the wrong pic, the leather filename's two folders down.

>cheap dollar store toys with your favorite logos on them
FUCKING GOLD

When was the last time they liked capeshit? Winter soldier maybe?

This is one of my favorite videos they've done. I love how Rich's head keeps bumping into that tie fighter.

She riding dick here?

i cant believe that's an actual thing.
a box of merchandise from various franchises, almost like they expect there to be people who like everything and aren't really fussed what they get.

>got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money
What is she supposed to do with Patreon money? They need to invest into what exactly

They praised the fuck out of Age of Ultron, as well as highly recommended Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant Man, Civil War, and just about every mainline Marvel movie.

>almost like they expect there to be people who like everything and aren't really fussed what they get
Almost as if those people aren't really fans of anything and just want to fit into the "geek" culture. Oh wait, that's exactly who they're selling to.

>yet another Rogue One video