This album is legitimately turning me gay. Every time I load it up, I'm bombarded by a stream of gay fantasies...

This album is legitimately turning me gay. Every time I load it up, I'm bombarded by a stream of gay fantasies. Yesterday, I listened to it on my shuttle from work, and I realized I was slowly rubbing the head of my pee-pee through my jeans during the chorus of Bodys while thinking of finding my own real-life Cate Wurtz to love and hold close to me. I want to awkwardly make out with my gay furry friend while listening to Cute Thing. I want to get pegged by Will while he screams bible verses in my ear.
Anyone else relate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cpv5299pJuY
youtube.com/watch?v=fsnIyyvL_w8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was gay before listening to it but I wasn't a furry

How can anyone say the original Nervous Young Inhumans and Cute Thing are better than the remaster?

go ahead and add me on discord, I already got two boys on Sup Forums to start dating each other because of this album i'm sure i can hook you up.

How is this album gay when Will is talking about a Cate Wurtz? Did Cate identify as a man then? What sex was/is Cate biologically at birth?

you were definitely gay before listening to this.

it's on a need to know basis.

I think Cate is a tranny

I think part of the point of the album is that it doesn't matter who you're into

you still gotta deal with it

This. The new NYI is pleb filter.

WILLIAM LET ME OUT

cate is a tranny

then he should've used some neutral pronouns before showering me with gayness

Are you that ruby user that spammed their discord in the tf threads a while back.

I dont know if I'm ready for that, I gotta listen a couple more times
I know i dont like the feeling of anal penetration, maybe ill try later tonight while listening to it again and then get back to you
no one tells me shit

This happens to me with Kevin Abstract's American Boyfriend

it was only two threads geez
someone made a bet with me and i introduced two people to each other and now they're gonna put their dicks in each other's butts because of me. i'm happy with it.

Please set me up too matchmaking user.

Seconded

okay you two go ahead and swap contact info.

anyone got a link to the remaster? im too lazy and hate myself to google it

dont listen to it
op says it turns you gay

Nervous Young Inhumans is neither here nor there for me but both versions of Cute Thing are fantastic.

so is listening to the original still safe? im hoping the lo fi element obscures some of the "homo" lyrics

the original will turn you gay and sad

I thought it wasn't out until friday?

some anons got their vinyls early and the download codes were active so it leaked

The new Cute Thing is lacking the arpeggiating guitars at the end, which was the best part of the song.

Also the new NYI is vastly inferior to the old one.

fuck its too late guess ill go suck a dick and then off myself

just make your own indie lo-fi, user
it's the only choice you have left.

your right, i own a acoustic guitar and a musical saw, i have all the tools i need. Cant wait to shill my gay and sad music on bandcamp threads here in a few months

you should actually do it user
i dare you

>posting contact info on 4chen
uhh

oh no the elite Sup Forums hackers will harvest your discord tag

ive honestly been thinking about doing some shit with those two for a while, just need to invest a lot more time into my guitar skills

It's a fucking discord tag if you're in any discord server that isn't limited to 4 people, someone already fucking has it dude. It's not like your social security number.

>THEY ARE CONNECTED
>AT THE BACK OF THE HEAD
>THEY'VE GOT A CONDUIT
>THEIR MINDS ARE THE SAME

I...I actually don't use Discord.
Also, the other user might be gone.

the new nervous young inhumans is a fucking travesty are you fucking kidding me

>DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS

>and say ma
>this is my
>BROTHAAA

>DOOOOOOOON'T
>YOUUUUUU
>REALIIIIIIIIIIIZE
>OUR BODIES COULD >FAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL >AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART >AAAAAAAAAAAAAT
>AAAAAAAAAAA
>NYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>MOOOOOOOOOOO
>MEEEEEEEEEEENT

4got pic

I wish Will Toledo wasn't so disgustingly ugly. Couldn't this music have been made by a more attractive person?

fuck off sam

Anyone got the link to the leak? Google aint showing me shit.

Sam Ray looks like a sexual predator, his music is just much worse

Uploading

this album was trash the first time around why rerelease it i hate this fucking dork

post csh songs that make you wish you had a gay furry boyfriend
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpv5299pJuY

dbr ee tKsV

when will says " fucking goddamn how I love your shoulders" in the old version of no passion

qt

>i
>never feel
>i
>can never feel
>oh, i
>was cut open
>and now i
>can never feel

fhanks brother

i was gay and a furry and a drug addict whose ex recently left because of said drug use all before listening to it(needless to say this album hit me particularly hard, and I'm not even really an indie rock fan)
i just hate that it has become a meme album >:(

what a sweet thing to do cupid user

based Gay Cupid of Sup Forums

oh stop anons you'll make me blush

What's your Discord?

Aunt Ruby#5360
you can add me if you want but i can't promise anything i'm not super interesting

gayest thread i've ever seen

no homo but i like cute boys also yall are gay af

>tfw listening to CSH

absolutely ruined in the new version

If you mean me
I'm still around. Just post a throwaway email or something. Be romantic it's Valentine's Day user!

>muh Galvanism

wheres the leak maam

Who /monomania/ here?

do u like gab shiba?

I question my sexuality, I have a gf and enjoy her but I also have some gay feelings as well... idk I guess i'm bi in some way but this album has kinda made me feel a bit more okay with being the way I am. still question it but idk what to think, feel or do.

turn her into a futa then you can have it all

Ain't that the fuckin dream

Stereomania when?

no more remasters jesus

How the fuck can anyone choose to be gay? Men look fucking disgusting and dress terribly for the most part

You have to start with anime traps

>choose
i dont think you can choose attraction

personally my attraction to men started growing over time and i'm not too bothered by his outfit so long as it's clean and fits him well enough

Ladies and Gentlemen, your average Car Seat Headrest fan
youtube.com/watch?v=fsnIyyvL_w8

happy valentines day everyone

You can like short hair girls. You shouldn't go for men.

but i'm attracted to penises