I joke around a lot on here, but I dont really hate anyone and wish everyone could unite in peace

I joke around a lot on here, but I dont really hate anyone and wish everyone could unite in peace.

Except Mexico. Those assholes can fuck all the way off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNIWixTOy94
youtube.com/watch?v=uWIMt9JxugQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We could had been friends...

I live in the mid atlantic region and I've never had a problem with Mexicans. The average Mexicans won't start shit with you because they're either decent people or too scared of being deported. The Mexican run businesses I've been to are always courteous to me (I'm white) and never rip me off, and Mexicans around here do their best to speak English. Must be rougher in the South or something...

This. Mexicanos are a god tier pep.

t. Clifton Robledo

Mexicans are sort of their own thing, but pretty much everyone hates Chicanos. Those are American-born or American-raised Mexicans heritagefags, that out of some misguided sense of nostalgia, thinks that Mexico is better than America.

They're usually the retards pushing Aztlan, pulling down the American flag from elementary schools and placing it upside-down, underneath the Mexican flag, and other treasonous crap like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNIWixTOy94
this kind of thing makes me hate mexican people. 2bh I don't even know if these people are mexican but they sure as hell look it. it's like I look at these people and I'm like why can't you just be normal well adjusted people???

>this chicano meme again
nice bait. most people don't even know what chicano means. much less hate them.

abbassa la cresta, gringo

you can cherry pick all kind of shit on youtube.
are maga faggots any better?

t. white

youtube.com/watch?v=uWIMt9JxugQ

look at this though it's crazy what cali has turned into.

"Were Donald Trump Supporters Being Hunted Down Like Prey by """"protesters""""

we all know what they mean to say

yeah crazy people on both sides. always been like that. especially in california.

I feel that way, but about all of Europe.

I don't mind rural Mexicans, but city CHIs are pretty terrible.

gotta love the chaos

I've only been to cali once when I was a young kid, but these videos are making me believe the Sup Forums memes a little bit.

Aztland is done, Reconquista is done, the next is Canada

I thought Americans especially Trump supporters liked hunting?

they like it when they do the hunting
but when they are being hunted, they immediately go to social media and cry. They say that this is a fucking war but don't understand the concept of hit someone get hit back.

Mexicans can only exist in the west coast. Their bodies can't adapt to the Northeastern weather.

depends on the game. if its negro big game then tally ho.

Well white American must be master hunters then.

>treasonous
I don't even think burning one's own flag should be illegal, but taking down a flag from a government building and replacing it with one of a foreign nation should be considered an act of war. At the very least, it should be treason with the strong possibility of capital punishment.
Bullshit. If you've lived around Mexicans and chicanos, you know what they are and that they're not exactly the same. That's like saying that New England blue blood WASPs are the same as Appalachian hillbillies.

nah i vacationed there once for 2 weeks. beautiful nature, friendly people. just normie life as it is. of you course if you go to an event like that what do you expect?? it attracts certain kind of people. do you realize that most people are not like that? stop watching youtube. travel to cali and go to to the beach. Sup Forums is deforming your soul.

american women*

>its another ameridumb thread

>certain kind of people
wink wink I catch your drift my man

Wow. Powerful words. To be heeded for sure.

If you kept your corn nigger on your side of the border.

Texas Mexicans are cool. Most are solid conservative and hate nigs and libs like the rest of us.

This 100%

Why is first generation of any migrants are always such shit?

That's your problem. You weren't aggressive enough with us so we took you for chumps.