What will happen when she dies?

What will happen when she dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-2015-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

brits will start licking anyone else's butt because it's their culture

Britain will sink

her son will be crowned king

This. The whole country will fall apart.

uk.businessinsider.com/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-2015-3

Every brit has to ejaculate on her corpse while singing god save the queen.

Hopefully Australia and Canada become republics.

Will you finally stop this stupid monarchy thing and become a republic?

Charles or William will become king I guess?

All they gotta do is cut off her foot and a new queen will grow from the severed foot.

He'll more likely abdicate.

Do most brits consider her a traitor? She just sat by idly as her country went to shit.

The World will cry

not any time soon

of course not what the fuck are you talking about

a sultanate shall start inshallah

Yeah I'll be crying alright...tears of laughter at the trolling

lots of public holidays and the country will be very very nationalistic for a few months

Charlieboy takes over

Dirty potato whore

He's american.

>nationalistic Muslims

ah yes mexico, the country where you can see 50 people hanged off a bridge when you drive to work in the morning

Who would take hisplace?

his son

UK will go full halal.

Over my fucking dead body

His wifes son.

William, at least in Britain's case.

Yeah, jealous?

a lot of shitposting on int

Charles will abdicate the crown to William. He has to if the Monarchy has any chance of maintaining a good standing. I'm sure that has been the plan for a few years already. People aren't too fond of Charles and especially don't like that whore of a wife he has.

nope

if*

A new Monarch will hatch from the eggs that she has laid under the Earth's crust.

In January I started my "when the queen dies" folder, and already have over 250 images, many of it OC, that I will mercilessly unleash in a steady, unending stream once she finally gives up the ghost.

These attacks will be brutal beyond anything previously experienced by any int poster, and all Brits will cower in helpless terror as I scathe their erstwhile monarch in 900x700 pixels.

British self esteem will plummet, and when my scorching torrent of immensely powerful image macros is irrevocably released onto the unsuspecting British int populace, of an absolute certainty, there will be incessant wailing and hopeless misery-inspired gnashing of teeth.

On this day in the year. two thousand and seventeen, you have been duly warned.

i feel her death very soon