What's /pols/ favorite restaurant and why is it chickfila?

What's /pols/ favorite restaurant and why is it chickfila?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebriskit.com/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KFC

the only one near me is pretty far away

400 year old village pub.

Only place where the only thing I hear is the local dialect being spoken.

Chickfila is based, they will never join the pc bandwagon like so many corporations have to boost sales.. in fact they did the complete opposite and now are ranked number one in customer service

I work at one
AMA

will post nametag (with name covered obv) if anyone actually cares enough to need proofs

Morton's.

P.S. Fuck chicken, it's for poors.

KFC is the poor man's CFA. This is fact. Do they not have those in Colgateland?

Though that Hawaiian sweet roll sandwich they have is pretty top tier.

What has this got to do with politics?

Do you have to say "my pleasure" or is that just near me?

why would anyone give a shit about what you have to say? I can look over the counter and get all the answers I need about your minimum wage job, faggot.

polynesian or buffalo?

Are you a cute high school girl?

Chick fil a sticking it to the pc faggots is actually what made them even more successful

To customers, yes we do.
And we really do mean it, we like our customers.

Obviously you need to share your best dindu story.

Hello! What do you serve burger senpai? Also how much do you get paid and what type of people go there?

cant say i care for them as i prefer portillos
however that box is breddy based
wonder how many dumfux forget their phones in there & leave

>Went to one here in Fresno

>Rag headed muslim cunt hands me my bag of food

Never again.

A&W

It's a place called Hole In The Wall. But I wouldn't call it a restaurant, it's a repurposed gas station (one from back when the insides were basically just a 8x8 room with a counter and a libation station), and the place to sit and eat is a concrete table set where the pumps would've been.

As to WHY my favorite restaurant is Chik-fil-a... I don't know if I can reconcile the two questions.

I'd imagine that this restaurant represents the anti-PC backlash currently stirring under the calm waters.

How are you supposed to pronounce it, chick-filla or chick-fill-ey, like filet

something tells me you've never had five guys.

You guys have amazing service here in Illinois, god bless

>icedream(TM)
What did he mean by this???

Whatever you say curry queen

filet

The latter

like filet

You wouldn't understand you malnourished europoor.

CFA sauce desu
nope, average looking 19 year old white guy
I was ordering break food, went up to the register cuz no one was in line, sheboon starts screeching at me that she was in line (she literally wasn't) thankfully my manager saw the whole thing go down and asked her to leave or calm down
We serve mainly grilled and fried chicken, also salads and milshakes, and some other desert stuff
I make slightly above minimum wage
Everyone goes here, popular af
We try

M A N D E L A E F F E C T.

does the wendy's chef have a 9 inch cock

Didn't they retract their statement and claim it was a personal belief and nothing to do with the franchise?
Still better than sucking their fluid gendered dicks but not completely based.

I dont associate with lesser fast food plebs :^)

why do you hate the poor gays?

Because it is fucking delicious, among other things.

Bro, CFA doesnt even sell fried chicken. Just tiny little nuggets and sammiches. Popeyes > CFA

Cane's is better

The franchises basically dont fucking care, my store has a blatantly homosexual assistant manager
He doesn't advertise it intentionally, he just has the funky voice
Literally no one actually cares at the stores, we just want to serve you good food and make you have a good time here

I thought Sup Forums was all "WE LOVE OUR GAYS" after Orlando, though? Or did ya'll get sick of that shtick real fast and are back to "the faggots had it coming"?

Everyone who eats fast food consumes too much food and supports capitalistic torture. You people need to be sent to gulags

My fav is Briskit.

thebriskit.com/

If chickyillah is your favorite fast food restaurant, OK, fair enough.

If it your favorite restaurant, then just end yourself.

>Select all of the food.

>His favorite fast food restaurant is always closed on a Sunday

Top kek

More like psychological effect.

People tend to not notice spelling differences, or conflate them with sounds. So Chick and Chic sound the same, you don't need the K, people's brains remove it and remember the chic. Same with Berenstain/stein. The name was always pronounced stain, but because of the typical popularity of kike names pronounced with a stien at the end, people conflated the two and refuse to believe it was always stain and they were just shitty, misremembering children.

I like Sonic desu
>double bacon cheeseburger
>cheesy tatertots
>chedar jalapeno poppers
>vanilla shake
>drive in where (usually) hot women in skirts and skates come to serve you at your car

Who said chickfila hates gays? They just don't agree with same sex marriage..

And Zaxbys > Popeyes

Though I consider those two to be in that middle ground between fast food and dine in, so it's not entirely fair to compare them to CFA/KFC

If you are a true christian, you would know not to spend money on sundays.

>fine dining
I can cook better in my own home than most places that call themselves 'fine dining'

I like to think irl pol doesn't mind decent gays
If you want to be a flaming faggot behind close doors ie a club then go right ahead. The problem lies with those that try and have parades where they act full on Slaanesh degenerate for the world to see.

My favorite restaurant in general right now is an argentinian steakhouse here called malbec.

My favorite fast food restaurant is five guys.

My favorite fast food not an actual restaurant is wawa.

If you have different opinions (outside of that first one since you probably don't live in philadelphia) your opinions are wrong.

every single one of these chick-fil-a stores i've been in has a staff of cute, blonde, high school girls that are so wholesome and polite it brings tears to my eyes while i'm biting into that perfectly spiced, breaded chicken breast on a steamed bun with a two excellent cucumber pickle slices.

I wish we had Sonic in Canada.

>hot women in skirts and skates come to serve you at your car

will second this also
is worth going there just for a cherry limeade

My favorite restaurant is the Saddle Peak Lodge, north of Malibu. It's an old hunting lodge converted into a restaurant, but they still specialize in game and maintain a fantastic 3-floor and outside decor evoking a sort of refined rusticity. They have venison, buffalo, and sometimes bear. My wife and I had the chef's tasting menu, each course paired with wine, and it is to date the best meal I've ever had. We're going to Canlis in Seattle on 4th July weekend though, and I expect that might rival Saddle Peak Lodge.

>eating at poor people restaurants

Chick-fil-A is pretty great, great chicken and lemonade, the people at the counter are always nice and the place is clean. It's no surprise that every time I go to one the place is packed.

This

We only started getting Wawa here within the last 2 years and I already don't know how I've lived this long without it.

>I routinely make sauces using scorpion, ghost, and reaper peppers
>Sure they burn, but I'm ok with it

>Go to Chik fil a
>Order spicy chicken sandwich
>Tastes good, not real spicy though
>Wait 48 hours (that's how long it takes for me to shit)
>HOLY BURNING ASSPLOSION

Why? I've never figured it out. Hot wings, hot peppers, I'm fine. Chikfila and HSSSSSS

Because their chicken is fucking delicious.

Any other answer makes you a faggot. And faggots aren't allowed to eat at Chick-fil-A because it's a Christian* restaurant

*Mormons are actually blasphemers and heretics but who gives a shit? They make good chicken am I right?

But doesn't Romans14 5 - 9 permit a person to choose their own day of rest?

Right? I mean the closest mile is like a mile from my house and I will, on a day when I've got no reason to go anywhere, walk over just for a hoagie. That shit's next level.

Are there any Chick-fil-As in New England, or are we too liberal?

Great customer service, and they have the best sauce

One just opened up by my house. Their fries are fucking delicious.

Good for you.

I do OK, but sometimes I like to have somebody else do the work, or make something I'm not as good at making, or just enjoy a noight on the town.

But each to his own -- enjoy your chicken, grease, salt at CFA, if that's what you like.

Honey roasted bbq sauce is the best sauce ever created

is the

>thank you
>my pleasure

thing a meme or real

Chick Fil A

>non-PC
>great, friendly customer service
>closed on Sundays, thereby respecting God's law
>they serve chicken which is superior to beef
>food tastes good
>not as shitty or greasy as other restaurants
>chick Fil a doesn't have shitty asshole niggers running the counter
>rarely fucks up orders
>tastes good
>supports moral causes

I've got the same spicy shits from not even actually spicy, spicy chicken tendies from popeyes
I just blame the nasty nigs and spics working there though lmao

Nigger detected

Five Guys is shit. Burger and fries is like $12. For that much I could go to a real restaurant and get real food.

I do like their fries though.

Cook Out confirmed for best fast food in America. I've been to 44 states, nothing beats it. Carolina's FTW!

Why does mine have people standing outside taking orders instead of letting us use the speakers in the drive thru? Literally everytime my family goes.

Connecticut

Seriously? Never enjoyed Zaxby's, stopped going unless they are the only place at an exit or something, and that's rare.

I'm not the only one who never knew a "K" was in the name

So true.

That is an inspiring idea for my own business.

you got good taste fellow phillyfag

it's because they tend to hire people with decent attitudes, IE not black people who work at McDonald's.

what're you doing in japan son

Here, enjoy.

Chinese-Indian kebab place in my city, my favorite spot hands down. Kebab bro is a total bro and the food is off the hook.

It's cool bro, at least you can find a Tim Hortons across the street from that other Tim Hortons...

I love the blue coconut slushie. Like legit Im addicted but cant get it because diet but would every day if I could until I got tired of it.

Must be the location. From where I'm at all the Popeyes are located in ghettos and employee he biggest idiots. I don't think I've not had my order fucked up every time. Whereas Zaxbys are all located in the nicer areas and don't fuck up orders. Plus I don't feel like I'm going to get stabbed while waiting in line.

>chinese-indian kebab
what

My guess is to speed up the line and create a more personal experience
You order before you get to the machine so by the time your car pulls up your meal is ready
And talking to a person > speaker
More likely to come back

the blacks at the McDonalds where I get my coffee and sausage biscuits are always polite and tell me to have a great day

DQ does have good blizzards

doing my part in the mission of blowing up tailheads. i think about the food back home every single day

Fair enough -- only one Popeye's in town here, it's good enough, not my favorite.

Ok thanks. Was wondering if it was just some weird thing with mine but that makes sense.

General tso's chiken on a stick

Godspeed. Try not to rape any island people and you'll be home in no time.