EY EY EY SO YOU TELLIN ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sok-VlmjG8M
youtube.com/watch?v=-RfRclWgIOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huh.... really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

The amount of false bravado & pride that niggers try so hard to convey (by convincing themselves of things like 'We Wuz Royil Kingz') is absolutely hilarious.

>Contemporary black Americans making a concerted effort to identify yourself with history's most famous slave owners

I'm white, that doesn't make me royal, wtf. Black people really are retarded.

WEEZ BUILT DA PIRAMIDZ

I really don't understand how you americans can tolerate these niggers.
If they tried that shit here, they'd get hung by dawn.

Literally fucking this. There are actual, lIvins white monarchs. But do any white people call themselves kangs in sheeeit? No. So even if niggers weere ancient Egyptians (they weren't) why do they call themselves kings?

How can you know if you are royalty if you don't know who your father is?

Its kind of sad that they have no history to be proud of imo. I would feel bad for them if they didnt routinely try to put white people down in the process

You fucking racist Fuck.

Kaaaaangzzzz

kek is the Egyptian frog god of mischief.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sok-VlmjG8M

i died

But if we teach them that they were slave owners, how can they use American slavery as an excuse?

Their Western African ancestors are probably raging from beyond the grave.

STOP
We should let them be "kangz n sheit" in egypt then point out the pharaohs kept tons of slaves to build the pyramids and stuff. flip that shit on them.

because they're its a pain in the ass to lynch them and they're only about 12% of the population so we just ignore them

Fucking kek
Based black man

The Bible is our history and future you idiot. Don't think just because you people mask the truth, our people aren't waking up to this.

The fact you actually believe that makes you an idiot.

>sarcophagus facial features look nothing like black features
>naww mane we wuz kangz n sheit bac den

lel ok bud

let them know the Nubian dynasty lasted only 104 years and was a colossal failure.

They killed Egypt. Or maybe Egypt was already fucked, and that's how Nubians got control.

youtube.com/watch?v=-RfRclWgIOg

I see you just got off the train from reddit

I mean, that's fine, but do you have broads in Atlanta?

Cant tell if nigger or can't use reading comprehension.

WE

There are pyramids in bosnia btw

>ay hol up Mayne