youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ya5UJCKYJN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's over, let it go

Viola Davis is a hell of an actress.

Sam "Show Got Canned, Now I am Without a Health Plan" Hyde

I can't even name him because I don't know who is

I CANT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE GET MY SHOW BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not always funny, but I can't name anything that's better than it.

Kids in the Hall

Most things.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDhaLf2-Mu0

Sam seriously looks like the kind of faggot I'd hate to have as a roommate.

He'd probably be obnoxious as fuck with his tryhard pranks and bouts of depression, coupled with insecurity issues and anxiety attacks.

He's the kind of shithead you invite if you want to ruin someone else's party, but otherwise keep at a distance at all times.

He's "that guy," but infused with double delusions of grandeur.

Sam Hyde was funny before he became the unfunny mouth of the alt right

>Name something funnier.
Having health insurance.

You are embarrassing. I can't believe you post on the same site I do...

MDE is alright, but the state is funnier

You're a faggot dude.
>seriously having someone to invite in case you want to ruin a party
You're a total piece of shit through and through and you're stupid and normie as shit.

you first

Fuck off Hyde, go get fucked in the mouth by a tranny again

I'm a huge fan of MDE, but they suffer from a cult following. The reason for this is that their content appeals to a very small group of people who have an attention span high enough to integrate within the circle jerk of Sam Hyde's shenanigans. A lot of Sam Hyde's appeal is that he withholds comedic context, forcing his viewers to watch long enough to understand his perspective. This is the main reason I like MDE. They have a very strong bond and with their community which is why they have such a small yet dedicated fanbase. This fanbase has done nothing but damage Sam's reputation by having the media portray MDE and their followings as Alt-Right, Misogynistic, Racist, Cuck-spammers etc. While it's at fault of the truth-skewing media, it's also at fault of Sam Hyde for enabling this behaviour. I love it, personally, but when you're a small-time content creator trying to make it big, it's best to leave the dodgy stuff until you're big enough to thrive.

The State was OK. It was Reno 911 before Reno 911, nothing more.

Admit it, Sam. I got you pegged harder than your tranny girlfriend. :^)

Get tested for autism

Why do that when I can fuck girls instead, twat

The following video is the height of comedy in current generation. youtube.com/watch?v=D3rNBAMt-kg

That said I think Hyde is going for something more than just the ha ha.

I like him sometimes
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

He didn't just "enable" it, it's what he is. He's a product of the eight-chan culture writ large. He's literally that sperg who brings chan memes into real-life conversation.

There was never anything deeper than that or under the hood. It just seems deeper or more significant because that's how we started conditioning ourselves to look at stupid shit.

jej who are you trying to fool kiddo

Those are the only type of people that would watch his show and buy his book.

He is. Look at the videos where he lived with his mom. He kept being an annoying little shit. His mom is clearly tired of his shit.

This. Sam seems pretty awful desu. He kind of reminds me of Bam Margera. Occasionally entertaining, mostly appeals to edgy teens, seems like an overall terrible and obnoxious person.

The difference is that Bam was legitimately famous whereas Sam is a loser who spammed himself on a Latvian Leathercrafting board for 4 straight years, lucked into an Adult Swim show and then promptly lost it by acting like an autistic faggot with no self awareness (which is what he is).

The time Sam called Tim Heidecker and Tim proceded to btfo Sam out of a job and health insurance.
That was the apex of Sam's ''''''''''''''''''''''''career'''''''''''''''''''

>damage Sam's reputation
>Alt-Right, Misogynistic, Racist, Cuck-spammers
Nah, sounds like a fair reputation, that's him.

Image being his mom and being so disgraced by having to call this thing your son. Knowing you raised that little cute boy in your photographs into this failure with control issues. Anyone think he fits the bill of someone who was abused as a child/ diddle by his uncle?

Health
Care
Plan
Insurance

Is Sam Hyde entering JUST territory?

It was so embarrassing, MDE fans tried to write it off as them doing a bit or Sam doing self-parody.

It's only when you step back and take it all in that you realize he actually was self-destructing and going full autismo like an embarrassing little crybaby whiner.

This was the height of his career youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

& it was bretty amazing. Give him this at least.

I think you're the one who's been conditioned into believing that any unconventional content is edgelord/Sup Forums stuff. The MDE troup has some fucking talent and a very fresh, unique perspective on sociological and political topics. Come to the centre, it's warm here.

Sup Tim, mad that you're no longer the big dog anymore? Just remember Awesome Show was 10 years ago ;)

What? Sam fucking hammered the shit of Tim on that call. Tim was stuttering and shivering like a fucking wuss

>a very fresh, unique perspective on sociological and political topics
Being edgy isn't unique. Being racist, misogynistic, and anti-liberal isn't fresh or new.

Makes sense as those who were sexually abused as children tend to grow up be sexual predators as well

Jesus man, why even commit your thoughts to text? They're fucking worthless.

I love the spikes in popularity in 2013 - 2014. Probably from the multiple times Sam got pegged as a mass shooter

It doesn't even have to be that, he could've just been spoiled and sheltered for most of his life while spending most of his time on memeboards until he started confusing them for real life.

Poor impulse control and anger management spliced with a side of paranoia and a massive ego + victim complex and you get this really asinine baby of a man that even Trump supporters learn to stop associating with just because he's a complete embarrassment with poorly developed skills.

Sam is reduced to living in his car, smoking meth and shitposting on the chans to shill his coloring book and beg for YT crumbs.
Is this plan B?

Sam "whyte pryde" Hyde getting BTFO by based humble Tim.
youtube.com/watch?v=ya5UJCKYJN8

>Hydecuck in full damage control

>smoking meth
I'm pretty sure only Marky does that

It is if the man can take such dreadful topics & make legit comedy gold of it.

Liberal here. It's like he's juggling hand grenades out there. That said.. Crhis Carrls is way way funnier.

Why did you commit your thoughts to a show, Sam? They're fucking worthless.

I guess that's why you got cancelled.

He's the anti Sarah Silverman, if you will.

That would require him to be occasionally funny.

>Probably from the multiple times Sam got pegged
I bet...

>Sam: did't you do x,y, and z? (other delusions of a paranoid schizophrenic intensifies)
>Tim: nope
top kek

>that annotation begging for donations

FUCKING PATHETIC

>shifting goal posts
It's not fresh. The perspective is old.

There we go. "Racist, misogynistic, edgy"
Watch his show and decide for yourself if that's actually the case.

FUCK TRUMP
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I have. I have known about the since before MDE. You start to get to know the guy. There's a reason he attracts the kind of people he does.

I think he was on tv and published a book, dresses full Ross, I dunno

YOU MADE REDDIT MAD, YOU MADE Sup Forums MAD!
PLS TIM GIVE ME BACK MY SHOW!!!

Have you gotten any health insurance yet, Sam?

He was raised by a single parent, sometimes it fucks you up like that. That's why gays should not be allowed to adopt, so that monsters like Sammy are not brought into the world anymore. Kids need both a mom and a dad

where did marky post these things?

You do realise that Sam sucked off a /r9k/ tranny, right?

I don't know

We're all broken inside some way or another

Accept it and move on you faggots. Don't cry about it, don't repress your dissatisfaction with life then take it out on others, just fix yourself. Get up and do some fucking work.

>edgy
>unique
>racist, misogynistic, and anti-liberal
>anti-liberal
>fresh or new
You said all the right words to indicate your judgment is completely worthless.

Wow when did tv turn into a fucking blog, go kill yourself faggot

You're only making my point stronger. Degenerates like this should not be allowed to exist. Stop gay adoption

>Sam Hyde used and abused my 15 year old body like an Afghani Imam.

And we're suppose to take this seriously? Also it says she's based in LA, which is on the other side of the US where Hyde lives.

i miss the old days of Sup Forums and marky. i hope she's doing well

They have been broken up for some time now and yes she actually talks like that

wow someone has really gone out of their way to make a bunch of fake screepcap collages about sam. what an autist

the twitter is obviously fake. she must be at least 16 now and iirc shes from rhode island as well

She currently getting fucked down in Brazil by her new bf

>le edgy teen slut racist
>literally becoming exhibit A on a degenerate paedo rape trail
These people are their own worst enemies...

haha dude health insurance lmao, well memed my friends.

sams not funny but you guys are the pinnacle of humor.

I didn't make it though it is true that Hyde did abuse her

are these actually sam posting?

Childhood is thinking Sam is funny.
Adulthood is realising Charls the funnier.

Some guy fucking a tranny from Sup Forums.

Ah nevermind, that was him. I guess he is the king of comedy.

kek. where do you follow her? i was subbed to her yt channel but i cant seem to find it right now.

>that pic

she looks 14.

what the fuck...

>there are people who unironically find Sam Hyde funny

Imagine being Sam and having your show cancelled in the year that your hero gets elected president.

Imagine all your fans and fellow Trump supporters abandoning you because you outed yourself as being so socially awkward and cringey to be around that even they couldn't stand you anymore. And the more you try to double down on being their torch-bearer and self-anointed leader, the more they distance themselves even more from you until only your own mom wants anything remotely to do with you.

And even then she's secretly wishing she aborted you in the womb so she could actually live her life instead of looking after a whiny child who ruined the one and only chance life will ever give him to make it big.

That's what it means to be samuel "JUST KEK MY LIFE UP" hyde.

Is that a no, Sam?

This is a well known fact people on /r9k/ who know her (or people who are close to her) have posted chat logs about

>there are people that choose to pretend to dislike MDE's content even though they don't even understand it purely because sam is le ebil meany racist

If anyone's killing themselves within the next year, it's probably Sam.

Poor baby doesn't even have healthcare ffs baka.

t. pretentious manchild

>the mind virus that is feminisim

unnnnh yeah it makes it so much funnier because he agrees with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh cool. i dont visit r9k so i wouldnt know. i doubt shes living in brazil though

>it's really funny i swear, you just don't under stand it
>it's an obscure kind of humor, you wouldn't understand

>n-no dude, it's totally funny you're just too stupid to understand it! Yeah haha I'm superior to you!

>The MDE troup has some fucking talent and a very fresh, unique perspective on sociological and political topics

>this is what Sam actually believes

Set up a doctors appointment today. Really excited to only have a $10 copay due to me having health insurance. Really cool

What kind of fucking loser gets excited about going to the doctor?

The kind that has health insurance to take care of you when you need it