Anyone ever found that a ton of rap albums connect?

I think I found that most of these albums are following codes where the lyrics are talking about something representative of the literal translation of the lyrics. Am I late to the party for just figuring this out?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CHs4x2uqcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the lyrics are talking about something representative of the literal translation of the lyrics

>the lyrics are talking about something representative of the literal translation of the lyrics

Sorry that’s extremely vague. Basically using the same words that represent different things. Like mom/mother meaning their respective record company.

You mean, a metaphor? That’s common in rap, yes

Subliminal Zionism in the album cover. I just can't support black people. They're not our friends.

Yes I know metaphors are common in rap music. I’m talking about multiple albums being connected and being a metaphor for the same thing.

I know I was vague but take your pretentious shit elsewhere

I mean most SoundCloud rap is about doing drugs and threatening to kill people and steal their wives so I guess in a sense yes, they're all saying the same thing.

It's more about being outwardly abrasive and less so over time, an aggressive defense mechanism against potential enemies and underlying compassion to those who show respect through multiple listens. Layers.

do you mean... a metaphor? I'm fucking stumped here, user

Provide some examples so we know what you are talking about. You may be on to something here...

Without sounding too schizo:

School is freemasonry education
Mom/mother is their music label/handlers
Woman/girl/bitch is another rapper usually or could be a label exec

You're being pretentious m8, user didn't say anything to rile you up.

Go get a new sarcasm detector, m8

Ummmmm guys

ITT: Babbling niggers

Give a better example and I'll believe you

I recognize that you are in fact tripping user. Take all the wisdom you can from it, but remember that you’re just finding patterns that weren’t meant to be there. It can be a learning experience, but dont be fooled into thinking it’s real. It never is

I’m not tripping. Maybe you’re just in a trance user

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CHs4x2uqcQ

Bump

Bump

>take your pretentious shit elsewhere

They just say nigga, bitch, wypipo, and bix nood a lot, OP. It's not a conspiracy, it's just brain damage that blacks get from drinking cough syrup at a young age.

You are retarded and racist, the worst combo

Fresh off the boat, eh?

Are you saying that these lyricist are speaking in code? Kinda like how slaves embedded messages in the songs they sang while working to relay information to their peers?