HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483584793719.webm
collider.com/captain-america-civil-war-avengers-3-infinity-war-updates-russo-brothers/
youtube.com/watch?v=e3SpEPZlVtE)
theverge.com/2016/5/12/11664554/captain-america-civil-war-cgi-visual-effects-spider-man-interview
cgmeetup.net/home/captain-america-civil-war-bts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>B
What happened there

Backspace this

That aint RDJ. Just look at his shoes.

Fat fingers, user

everyone's wearing clown shoes

JUST

What amazes me is that all the money paid to the actors, is mostly their costumed stand ins 90% of the movie

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483584793719.webm
so this is the power of Marvel...... woah....

is vision just a crash dummy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

OMGGG

so that's their fucking "on location airport"...

No wonder the airport looks so still and empty, they were projecting like stock footage behind it

the problem was spider man, they originally shot the airport scene before the deal came in with Sony, they literally rewrote the entire fight to include the spiderman but they didnt have access to the airport again so they greenscreened everthing in a rush and it shows

And his height.

lmao

get fucked capeshitter

So how much of the budget for this movie went towards RDJ's paycheck?

Like 90% went to the actors

Just enough to buy chinese food for the staff at the end of "filming"

I understand a production picture looking ridiculous.

The REAL problem in this case is that the actual movie also looks like shit.

Lol really? Got a source user?

collider.com/captain-america-civil-war-avengers-3-infinity-war-updates-russo-brothers/
the russos had him written in but didn't get the okay till the last minute

pic related its Germany’s Leipzig Airport, they did the reshoots in atlanta on greenscreen set the lighting in the shots was a different natural diffusion, than in (youtube.com/watch?v=e3SpEPZlVtE) which shows a greencube set.

and only one of them is the actual actor

theverge.com/2016/5/12/11664554/captain-america-civil-war-cgi-visual-effects-spider-man-interview

>But while directors Joe and Anthony Russo did shoot at an airport in Germany, only a handful of principal cast members were there — with the majority of the live-action footage shot against a giant green screen in Atlanta, Georgia and assembled by the visual effects team later.

AKA
we needed spiderman in there and fucked it up
there was also an image of the team run done in germany that didnt include the spiderman standin

Pure kino

>not showing there's still a set with props and green screen only where needed
Good try

DCuckolds aint doin much better senpai

Jesus Cristo. Yeah, that definitely explains why the whole post production job in this was so sloppy and obviously rushed. Some of the CGI, especially in the airport battle, was the worst in a blockbuster recently
Thanks for the links

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHA

Imagine being paid peanuts by WB to do this shit and fight a losing battle

DCucks do it for free

still looked like shit tho

>that crappy cgi snek body they gave her

Who's that guy and why is his tank top so small?

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483584793719.webm

>Civil War made over 1billion dollars and was critically acclaimed by most critics and fans alike.
>BvS couldn't even break 1billion in spite of its budget and is considered one of the worst movies of 2016

Yet all you can shit on Civil War for is having subpar CGI, when BvS had subpar CGI itself.

that's a stunt person wearing a scarjo mask fyi

EL JUSTO

I like how they tried to make this so epic but it really only 9 people altogether.

Is that rdj

Wow, even the production looks good. Thanks for making the MCU look even worse.

>posts unfinished effect
>wow, that looks terrible, ha ha
You're a special kind of autistic.

Too bad nothing can fix the garbage writing.

why would it be?

so, scajo was the only one in the set?

Does anyone have the nathan drake version of this

I think someone else mentioned it's a double in a mask

>dat vision

They don't give a fuck anymore, this is Troma tier

Actually the MCU got at least one director from Troma now I think about it, and he's the best one they have by far

Meanwhile at Marvel

Look at this doode

two captain americas?
a cowboy?

What the fuck is that?

What PS1 game?

What PSP game is this?

What's the name of this Gamecube videogame?

>Entirely CGI backdrop
>They can choose for this massive battle royale to take place in any exhilarating, fantastic location
>They choose the most dull, gray, boring parking lot you can possibly imagine

Battlefield I

>Nominated for an oscar in visual effects

cgmeetup.net/home/captain-america-civil-war-bts/

Did they not once claim that they shot on location in a German airport? I guess that was all marketing bullshit

This really needs the DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN audio.

PPFFFFFFFFFUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw marvel numales will eat this shit right the fuck up

Gonna samefag some more Affleck?

Shit nigger, I'll be the first to say Doomsday could have looked better but my goodness is Civil War a GameCube game?

What okama gamesphere game is this?

OH MY IS THIS LEGIT?

kek

Is this real?

yes he's the one who saves the day

is this the power of ........... PS3?

It's official behind the scenes images

See

Reminder

>

>the fight choreography on that greenscreen

she is tiny :)

4u

It was, for very brief moments. They could've had it happen on that sea prison, or fucking anything but an empty lot.

how do these movies cost so much to make when all they do is jump around and quip in front of green sheets

Holy cow

I thought all their outfits were fully CG, what the hell?

Did a mongoloid have an epileptic seizure here?

>sides

they are. the suits are just there for vfx reference and for the actors

>oil heater
>in a bathroom
That's dumb.

>me on the left

I went to a school that had heaters like that in every room including bathrooms. We used to melt erasers on them. Fun times

>batman checking her ass out

MarvelCucks BTFO'd HAHAHAhAHAHHA

Imagine doing all that training and studying to become an actor, becoming one of the best in the business then having to stand in a fucking room with green walls.

Ian McKellen broke down crying doing the Hobbit. No actor with integrity will be happy to stand there like a retard while some nerds make a CGI airport background behind you

what ass?

Well thats pretty depressing.