instagram.com/leonardodicaprio/?hl=ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

J U S T

U

S

T

>being rich as fuck and vacationing with 10 super models every year
>LOL WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED

Bullshit, look at his instagram, it's just pictures of endangered animals and other environmental stuff, zero pics of Leo himself, man is lonely and miserable as fuck

not leo

mayne

At what age it's weird for a guy to not be married?

Fuck if I know, Clooney lasted a while

Post it. No way he wouldn't take some time to show off.

For a famous person? They're given much more leeway. For an average joe, probably age 35 or so.

Exactly. He's desperately trying to latch onto a cause to give his life meaning.

instagram.com/leonardodicaprio/?hl=ru

Why do people always forget that Clooney had a marriage when he was 28 and it lasted 4 years? Why was he an example of eternal bachelor?

>zero pics of Leo himself, man is lonely and miserable as fuck

as opossed to what, bilzerian? a guy who lives to takes pictures of himself "living the life"? that overcompensating faggot is the true lonely and miserable.

leo found a religion in environmentalism, shit must indeed fulfill him a lot.

No, Leo was always crazy about saving the Earth, he spoke about how he wanted to be marine biologist as a child in his 90s interviews

Because it happened before he made it big and ended the same way

>Is Leonardo Di Caprio fucked?

Nope
Leo doesn't get fucked, he fucks

Now Leo's best friend Lucas, he does get fucked

All those supermodels
They get paid, but no fucking

Is he living the life?
Maybe
If you like hiding in the dark
Pretending to be what you are not
Afraid to just be yourself
Afraid to embrace long-term love in public

He lives a sad and pathetic existence
So sad really

>No kids
LMAO yeah sure. None that we know of.

>At what age it's weird for a guy to not be married?
Never. There is literally nothing wrong with a man staying single.

Feminazis tried to change this because there was no male equivalents of "spinster" and "old maid". They tried to reverse this completely by saying there is nothing wrong with a woman not being married but a man staying single is shameful.

>tried to change this
Your last sentence contradicted this

>tfw he'll die alone
>tfw if he has kids now they'll be autistic or something

>It's a normie is shocked when he realizes not everyone wants to get married or have kids episode

>

He's a man and he's rich, successful, still very good looking and should be producing healthy sperm for many more years. Whenever he wants to settle down he can just get a qt 20 or 30-something and start a family

But then again he's also a textbook cuckold when it comes to political views so maybe he'll just adopt some African kids or something

It's not. There is legitimately no reason to get married.

He was gay about algae?

ahahhahahahahah

>manlet
>fucked Erin Heatherton
>currently fucking Nina Agdal
>fucked
this would be too obvious to be bait, right?

Yeah marriage sure is a fulfilling experience, r-right guys?

pathetic fucking /cel/tards get out

Poor guy...

He can have kids...Whether they're good is another matter...

Ruskie Leo brings me a lot of joy.

Because you know some people actually enjoy freedom instead of being cucked by having kids and wife which in the future would also make your life miserable.

>Unless my wife is Emma Watson

You are cucked if you don't have kids, because you aren't spreading your genes, whilst letting the west turn into a brown mess of niggers

Liberals hate children so much

Fuck I'm 30 and have no marriage perspectives in sight....

Jesus Christ this board is pathetic.

tfw no gf culture has fucking cucked you all.

>Leo does a movie that is filmed largely in the northern prairies
>Chinook happens and he thinks it is some extremely focused version of global warming
>Everyone in alberta and native elders are like "It's a Chinook this is nothing strange calm down"
>Still flips out about it, thinks the world is ending immediately
>Wins Oscar for the fucking movie and doesn't need to try hard as an actor anymore
>Gives him time to be an obnoxious cunt

Fuck you Leo.

That's a boy in a wig

Doesn't that just make it better?

I want leo to marry eddie redmayne

Eddie is taken

i'm sure he's crying a river with his zero child support or alimony payments lol

Dubs speaks the truth, bow low as you pass

/thread

Material things won't make you feel whole, I'm sure he dabbles like any other man but the man found a purpose and I'm pretty sure that makes him way happier than the average normie.

Leo is aromantic so why the fuck would he make his life miserable by getting married?

>caring about the white race when the earth will explode soon

lmfao

he's gonna get JUST'd isnt he :(

he may, but then he'll have the greatest UNJUST of all time

I understand maybe wanting a wife for a companion to travel with and eat at restaurants but there is literally no good reason to have kids. People who have kids only do it to make themselves feel like they've contributed to the world, or they do it for government benefits. Either way creating life is egoistic and the only moral action is for mankind to voluntarily go extinct through refusal of reproduction.

just watch s1 of true detective, you little nihilist?

Its a good show, but you can find similar ideas in the works of Schopenhauer and David Benatar, which is where I first learned of them

As if that could stop leo from impregnating eddie.

20s you're supposed to enjoy yourself; no problem if you get married though. 30s you're already expected to find the girl and I don't mean that's what society expects but that's the age you're supposed to be able to settle down and be the right age as your kids grow up.

>40
This is actually around the time most are experiencing their first divorce, or possibly going for marriage round 2.
Usually the kid is old enough, and both participants are sick enough of each other that they call it quits.
Not to sound like a redpilled woman-hating manchild, but we all know how the finances are awarded once this happens.
>Marriage, not even once
>"Have kids, user, it's the best thing you can do
>Muh genetics
>Muh legacy
Thinking is very hard for most people, so they end up married and caring for a retarded drain on resources instead, perpetuating the cycle.

>This is actually around the time most are experiencing their first divorce

That's true but the question was 'what age is it weird for men not to be married'. If you still aren't married by 40 it's weird.

>worrying about someone thinking you are "weird" for not getting memed
>being that much of a pleb
Damn it feels good to think for myself.

>You're right and I have no counter argument

>No wife, no kids
>Is Leonardo Di Caprio fucked?
The exact opposite senpai, both literally and figuratively.

Not what others think of you but, as an accomplished, healthy man, that's what you're supposed to be doing at that age.

>$400m in the bank

>no kids
Winning

He'll be fine.

>supposed
>Being spooked this hard

Just curious, of all the people who are saying "if you don't have kids you are a freak," Do you actually have kids, or do you just like memeing?
srs

Considering you're arguing semantics:

That's what you'd be logically be doing if you were accomplished and healthy at that age and not a manchild.

>42 years old
>no responsibilities
what's the problem here, he isn't relatable because he didn't cuck himself right out of college? he isn't pack-muley enough for modern audiences? he's an actor he's probably focused on his legacy in films

>logically
Are you a biological reductionist?
Are you advocating cultural conformity?
Because those are the two schools of "logic" that you seem be evoking, and nothing more.

>Never. There is literally nothing wrong with a man staying single.

most people here never even touch a woman
having kids? you are insane, man

I guess that explains why "muh racetards" are so excited about the idea others being married and having kids, then.

It's alpha logic beta fag.

So how many kids do you have, Mr. Alpha-online?

None yet. I'm still in my late 20s.

This is what he'd look like now if he got the Brendan ending.

Oh man just the other day I was watching Blast from the past and the scene where Brendan said I want to get married came up.
If only you knew ;_;

>Late 20's
>No kids
>Not gonna make it

kek. Fat old Asian almost amogs him.

Doubt it, did you hear about his birthday party? Half of hollywood and the music industry was there, he spent +1 million on drinks alone, i don't think he is looking to settle down.

>getting married when you are a multimillionaire

Do you not know what happens to celebrities that get married?

*vapes*
*listens to MGMT*
*asks his instagram manager to post something about carbon footprint*

>Wife

stop watering your lawns

Don't make excuses for your inability to find a partner

Poor rich and famous guy :( how do we help him bros?

is that a fucking vape?

totally not in the closest at all nope

>Implying Emma won't be bitching about every single thing you do.
>JUST 5 months into it.
Enjoy your loveless marriage user.

will he become like Marlon?

Do you think Leo would fuck my boipussi?

It starts getting weird around 35. It's sad after 40.

user...

causation is not correlation faggot

2 ugly retards might not lose their virginity till theyre 40 and then the kids have weirdo genes n give the kids a weird life where the teacher says they have autism

compare that to two attractive normie chads who are allready healthy beautiful etc, they have kids at 25 and give them normie lives in school

my dad was 43 and my mum was 41 when they had me, except theyre both normal people so im normal.

>his eyes
>G-guys...s-save me

JUST

well people don't really "get married" all that much anymore in my country, but i'd say by the time you're like 35 (thats the limit i've put on my self to figure shit out, anyway) you should start to at least have one foot inside of the "white picket fence" lifestyle, with a GF, proper job, maybe about to buy a proper apartment/house and trying to get pregnant.

you don't need all those things, but you should at least have some of it. Unless ofc you're living an alternative lifestyle (rockstar etc) then you can do the fuck you want

So beautiful. Wow.

Why do guys like Leo and bluzarian enjoy hanging out with groups of women? Sure id fuck them but I'd rather mow my lawn than have to make asinine chit chat with a bunch of air heads

Nothing says "I'm gay" more than a super models photo op (Rappers are execption though)

Enjoy the statistical probability that you will get your finances raped in divorce court.