Getting rid of music

Do any of you ever just feel the need to purge your music? The CDs have been removed from the cases for a reason...

More pics to come

>I am
WE

It’s mostly all hip hop, I think 25 albums per stack. The paper cases are already in the trash

Let me guess you're gonna destroy all your rap CDs to look cool?

What CDs you got in specific, OP?

What a fucking waste. What if you want to sell these in the future? They're worth nothing without the packaging. It's like a 2 square feet, how is that taking up too much space? Yknow what, throw it all in the garbage. Idiot. Why'd you even buy them?

Honestly most of your taste in Hip Hop is bad so I don't blame you.
I found like 6 good albums in the whole stack. (Pic unrelated)

i hope you are black

you should sell them on ebay or craigslist or some shit that lets you sell stuff and make some money you plen

I don’t want anybody listening to these discs ever again. I first started cutting the discs, but it took too long.

I called it.
I knew you were gonna destroy them in an attempt to look 'badass'.

At least keep Doggystyle god damn.

if you're expecting some sort of collective apoplexy over you destroying CDs and therefore its musical content, go to reddit. dude pees on vinyl Sup Forumscore records and no one cares, so some guy destroying literally unknown music on the most obsolete commercial music format known to man is literally pointless

>liking recovery
>liking encore
End your fucking life.

I’m not doing it to get rid of them. The messages in the music are bad. If I give them away or sell them, it only spreads the message.

I said 'pic unrelated' for a reason.
I was making fun of the fact he had those albums.
They were not the 5-6 good ones I was talking about.

Nice job not replying to anyone's messages, coward.

wtf is wrong with you

I am not doing this for shock value, I want to encourage others who are so obsessed in worldly music to get rid of it. These pictures are supposed to show how easy it can be to let go.

This is probably my second or third time ever posting or even prowling Sup Forums. I just want to show people who are struggling with their connection to worldly things thatvit can be easy to let go of them.

wtf is wrong with you, listen to Varg you asshat

>I am not doing this for shock value
Bullshit. If you aren't then reply to people's replies.

>he's this occupied with possessions
>he's this wasteful of money

This is a little more difficult than I originally thought, but a few minutes more should be good enough.
A lot of Southern Rap (BG, Three 6 Mafia, Hot Boys, Big Moe, No Limit, etc), R&B (R Kelly, Mariah Carey, etc), Gangsta Rap (Snoop Dogg, 2Pac, etc), East Coast Rap (Nas, Biggie, Bug Pun, 50 Cent), and random stuff (Blink 182, Riff Raff, Daft Punk, Shing02, etc). Probably all garbage by Sup Forums standards I assume.

I liked the sound of the music and didn’t care what it promoted at the time. I collected it and enjoyed collected, but recently came to a realization that the messages promoted in this music is not what I want my life’s to be. Granted some albums were pretty innocent like Weird Al and others, but I don’t need it in my life.

I’m not

I don’t want others to listen to the messages in the music

?

?

>Dude Has to Burn All His CDs to Stay Warm: The Thread

This is good enough for me. Maybe I will come back to see if anybody has questions later, but I’ll probably forget because like I said, Sup Forums is not my board.

The point I am trying to make with these posts is that I used to be obsessed with a collection of worldly music. I did waste money and time on these CDs, but I will not anymore.

I know it is considered a waste of money to burn these discs instead of selling them, but I would gladly lose the money to know that others will not listen to these CDs or profit off the resale of them if I were to sell them in bulk.

>burning Weird Al
How fucking dare you

What music do you listen to now? And what do you find so offensive about the music?

this might be the worst thread to ever grace Sup Forums. reminder to sage this and get this garbage off my board

You have been blessed by The Lord

Jesus loves you

Wierd Al is pretty gay and deserves to be burned

I love you jesus christ

Al gets mad bitches.

are cds (with packages, near mint) worth anything? I don't want mine anymore

Depends. Check discogs

thanks

U mad?

your board? fuck off cunt

i'm pretty much just drinking to get drunk tonight, don't even care about the flavoure i'm turning into an alcohol

>'my board'
>says the import shill
Fucking lmao

dumb, why would you burn them? you could just sell them for like 10 bucks. I mean 10 dollars is 10 dollars.

So I like The Good Life and Can't Tell Me Nothing by Kanye. Do you guys think I'd like the rest of Graduation?

That's edgy as fuck

Jesus did not have long hair

You should commit suicide. That would be doing the music loving would a favor. I would never EVER get rid of my Records, casettes, CDs, 8-Track, & equipment. Anyone that would commit such a heinous act obviously feels like they have little to no worth in their own life. If you don’t want one to profit from the CDs, give them away. Someone else would probably really enjoy listening to them. Because you can’t enjoy them that you have to condemn others from doing so is such a bullshit ego pull. Fuck you, disgraceful, worthless jerk

There's only one thing I don't find funny in the slightest and that's waste. Be it wasting food, or burning hip-hop albums, there is nothing funny about functionally lighting money on fire. Only a fucking child who has never had to work for anything would find anything amusing about this.

>2011+7
>this whole post

Did you sell I mean give your soul to Jesus user?

>Three 6 Mafia
pls tell me you don't have tapes

>all that rap
Good riddance

one time when i was a kid i decided i didnt want my VCR anymore so i took it behind the house and started beating it with a hammer and then my mom came out and started yelling at me.

Based 451poster

I did that too, but in the basement with a Marilyn Manson CD because my mom forced me to.