Gentlemen, how do we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrxUfp0B3pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have more immigrants.
Especially south american/western european. Prove me wrong

still 60 minutes left

Have Big Ballers

Abolish MLS and permanently ban any MLS shitter from the national team.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this rule would have banned Howard, Dempsey, Cameron, Yedlin, and Guzan from the NT for life
Not sure this is what you were trying to achieve m8

Fire head coach
Start soccer camps in poor black neighborhoods
Change NCAA soccer rules so talent can develop
Relegation in MLS

develop youth and give youth a chance instead of playing old fucks in every position

Kill pulishit

the world cup is for faggots
nobody cool goes there anymore

Bring back KlinsGOAT

We can't

usually we get military babies from Germany, but I just came back from there and saw a bunch of kids with American football pads on the DB

basically, our European pipeline is finished, and since our main source of Latin immigration is Mexican, there is no future.

We're the best at Women's soccer, and the best for a reason, because our girls care from a young age. By age 12, if your boy is playing soccer then you must be a gay father with a husband.

you can't

Nobody cares cares except noodle arm faggot white leftists that's why you suck, end of story. Terrible, non-existent talent pool to draw from.

Mexicans and Costa Ricans immigrants?

just put some bielsa in it senpai

annex mexico

Major MLS reform

>fuck the salary cap and all the "equality shit"
>get rid of that conference shit
>two championships only: one round robin with 20-25 teams and a "playoff cup" with two rounds
>relegation now

fix what?

its always been fucking shit

hire perro caca as coach

There's only one man worthy of coaching the U.S. at this point...

There's nothing to fix. We just won FIFA

Based don ovan

American players don't have technique. Future generations will fix this.

At any rate, Aena should tell Gonzalez to fuck off, Nigbe to fuck off, always start Arriola and Wood, discipline Poolishit, and the US soccer federation should hire a proper European manager who actually understands how to play ball.

Kill the mlels
Defund the men's soccer team
Let it rot

>implying the national team is funded by the government
handegg cucks are really this retarded

>Start soccer camps in poor black neighborhoods
This, the world wouldn't stand a chance

Football is still by far the most popular sport in germany and probably will be for the next few decades.

at this point we need him more on the field than coaching off the field

Yes. I argued with my Jap friend about this. Stop building niggerball courts and build soccer fields and USA will dominate world football.

too many 30+ yo grandpas on the team. get rid of dempsey, howard, altidore, etc

there's no money in soccer, at least in america. mls needs to grow to pay its players more, thats what urban youths are looking for sports-wise

Until the Muslims make Quran reading a required sport for everyone.

Yeah, because if France and England have taught us anything, the best thing you can do is stack your team with athletic blacks

>comparing Europussy blacks to Ameribased bulls

We let the sport die in this country

>amerilards want more pace negros in their team

Will be like an African NT and will go as far as the quarter finals. It is still an improvement tho.

We don't. Nuke it instead.

SCRAP IT

START OVER

Except that's bullshit, kids don't do a fucking forward-looking cost/benefit analysis when deciding what sports to play

The first decision-makers are the parents, but after a while kids start watching sports on TV and social media, idolizing players (a mix of kids in their own lives who they look up to and professional stars), and then develop a passion for the sport from there

>Only 9pts
Kek

put our best athletes on the team and have tom brady captain them

>league without relegation

STOP BEING A FAG.

>Relegation in MLS
Why would anyone want that?

Just fucking end it.

I love soccer more than anything else in the world but American soccer makes me cringe ad infinimum. I can actually tolerate NASL somewhat because it's what I expect out of American soccer, but MLS is just too cringey. Well, the whole USSF is just cringey. You create a fucking pyramid system but no promotion and relegation? Are you that fucking retarted.

The only reason why we qualify for the WC every year is because we have the largest fucking GDP in the world. Only 3 countries have a larger GDP than only one of our fucking states

Don't expect us to win the WC any time soon. America likes football baseball and basketball. Now MMA is rising. Soccer isn't americas biggest sports, it won't ever be, and a country who's sixth fucking favorite sport is soccer won't even win a WC

Are you a chicano by any chance?

Wind the clocks back to 1776 and try not ostracizing the goddamn Natives

We could've had an incredible civilization of Native/White mutts with dozens of generations of powerful efficient breeding behind them

Instead we have an autistic twink one trick pony meme faggot like Pulisic shitting up the place and disappearing every other match

well done, Colonial America. Well fucking done. You blew it

Native genetics are shit for athletics

what are you on about

stop being too fat

You'll never be good at soccer because you think in terms of raw athleticism and stats when football is art. It's joga bonito.

Yedlin plays for Newcastle retard.
No joke, we were considering hiring Bielsa as head coach with Donovan as an assistant. What did we do instead? Bruce Fucking Arena.

We can't

usually we get military babies from Germany, but I just came back from there and saw a bunch of kids with American football pads on the DB

basically, our European pipeline is finished, and since our main source of Latin immigration is Mexican, there is no future.

Destroy My Little Soccer

the inevitable demise of handegg will change things

Drop Bradley

Leave this to me

Countrywide doping

I guess i'll come out of retirement

for america

LVG

Don't hire shitty MLS coaches, then you won't have all MLS squads playing in big matches.

Dont worry bros we'll save you like you saved us last qualifiers just to make you shove your #DeNadaMexico up your asses

The hue gets it! The salary cap is bullshit and so is the fact that there's no relegation. Also end the draft, players are losing valuable playing years.

Gonzo and ream were the most culpable in the most recent matches, and neither play mls.

By going back to it being a women's sport and killing all numales who support mlels

>that flag
>this post

what did he mean by this

Every player I named started their careers in MLS, which is my point.
Know how I can tell you're a post-2014 casual?

Exactly, all the MLess stars were fucking garbage

I'd have no problem with LVG managing the US. He did a fantastic job with the Netherlands.

>Cameron and Ream shit the bed against CR
>blame MLS anyway
Fucking retard
Arena shares some of the blame for choosing to pair them in the back, but they were quite possibly the worst players on the field that day

Would be worth it. The rivalry has simmered down since we both became garbage.

Cameron shit the bed on the second goal, but Ream did fine. He recovered well and forced the guy to shoot at an awkward angle, it was Tim Howard who fucked up.

Also
>Zusi at RWB
>Beasley at LWB
>Lichaj on the bench
>Miazga not even in the squad

How the fuck are you supposed to win with such a meme defense?

You're not very good at reading it seems.

>Ream did fine

Lichaj got shit on repeatedly in the gold cup against weakened sides.

Zusi - Gonzalez - Beasler- Beasley

When that is your back line, there is no fixing it.

Also, you can't play the possession game when you have no end product. Honestly hope we don't qualify.

shouldnt be a surprise burgers are an embarassment to world sport

>More nigga
Cry in baguette

I knew relying on an18 year old was going to fuck us eventually we can't expect Pulisic to do all the work.

Also when is the Bradley/Altidore/Dempsey meme over

You'd know that feel.

This is the gayest shit I've ever read in my life.

>Implying he'd be worse than Zusi or Beasley

>honestly hope we don't qualify
with "fans" like these...

If you defend Bradley after the last two games, you are delusional meth addict. He holds up play and causes the counter to stagnate. I can't believe people still rate him because of what he did at Chievo all those years ago. It's over he choose money over being decent starter and it shows. Get him off the team.

quiet fatty

If we qualify, nothing changes. We continue to approach the national team the same way (playing over the hill MLSers). If we fail to qualify, hopefully heads will roll and we'll look at things differently.

The only positive of failing to qualify is that we are forced to transition the new generation of players.

>inb4 Howard, Dempsey, and Bradley in 2022

You know damn well that Arena is going to be let go regardless of the results of the Hex
He was always a stopgap measure meant to get the ship back on track and never meant to be a long term solution - the federation is probably interviewing candidates as we speak

We need to drop Pulisic. He's a cancer to the team, in terms of both mentality and quality.

Thankfully, Beasley will have passed from old age by then.

too much faith in nagbe. nagbe as a creator isn't good with so many options. on portland you have one meme center forward and argentine playmaker, USA is much better than that. hopefully these two games show the nagbe should not be relied on

just imagine actually engaging these people in discussion. just imagine that these are the majority of people replying in these threads too . we are doomed

Just imagine being an MLS fan and thinking anyone in the league is good.

>Start soccer camps in poor black neighborhoods
Wouldn't work. Sup Forums loves to push the "intelligent and tactical" white player and "athtletic and dumb" black player meme, but the US just has shit coaching all around, so all we would end up with is even more players with no technical ability except now they're black

Klinsman defeated Germany away 1:2. Arena loses to CONCACAF crap at home.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrxUfp0B3pA

>I rate friendlies

>a fucking dentist

Spot on. We'd end up with 1000 Gyasi Zardes.

The janitor must not have liked my songs lol

We won't be better until we face some real competition when there's actually a tournament happening. We can glorify friendlies all we want (holy shit Altidore had one good game three years ago in a friendly! i'm going to post about him on reddit before going back to my IT job) but it won't change the fact that we get played off the pitch against teams like Argentina when there's actually something to play for. 4-0 and 0 shots. We played a good, if overrated, team in the form of Belgium in the world cup and while we had an opportunity to win it that was just because each of Belgium's 30 shots on target was directly at Howard.

Then fix the fans. The American Outlaws need to meet some real ultras.

Stop playing in it

kys Bong boy

And replace him with who?