any communist lads in?

Daily reminder. Do some chinups

fuck you

need a bf desu

going to bed x

communism killed 265 million people in the 20th century

WHAT a doll

birthdays over lads

... Me Timothy James Byrne in my rented flat in High Wycombe... Nine Eleven selfie ... Teddy with the swiper

my gf is cuter than barbara palvin

good night

>apply to go on ex on the beach
>rejected because i've never had a gf
VERY problematic, might take them to court.

>got my license on my 15th birthday
>couldn't buy a drink for another 6 years
What a strange country

going to bed
night lads x

Anyone else find it difficult to even play video games anymore?\

Sitting here with Rocket League open and can't even find the energy to play.

how old x

girls are shit at playing pool

She stuck the penknife in the babies heart
A weile, weile waile

>Colin Arkless complains rats and maggots are making the 15-bag eyesore at his property even worse.

Ah yes the famed Midlands Adventure

Midlands Engine When?

>Many parts of the world are facing what’s being called a “loneliness epidemic
>Widespread social isolation is a major threat to public health, perhaps even deadlier than obesity.
>The issue is only set to get worse too because of a decreasing number of children per household, declines in marriage, and an aging population.
>Being connected to others socially is widely considered a fundamental human need — crucial to both well-being and survival.
>Extreme examples show infants in custodial care who lack human contact fail to thrive and often die
>Social isolation, loneliness, or simply living alone has a significant and equal effect on the risk of premature death.
archive.is/JdQQQ

thought it was 150 billion?

alright lad, what was in the magic manual of physical fitness?

nah it was 6 billion

LOL!!!

Fatcam here, no seriously, it's me.

>Still using Sup Forums to shitpost in 2017

It's all about the FB private groups now. DC9, Ancapistan, thunderdome. Get with the fucking times niggers.

you arrive in high wycombe

what happened to brum is sad desu

All spacial awareness innit

this is me generally, and from what i can tell pretty much everyone on Sup Forums, but recently i've just actually wanted to play for whatever reason
mario galaxy 1 atm bing bing wahoo

Dont get caught in a huff about it, youre a good lad and will do fine, one day people will appreciate that

I hate all non-whites. Anyone that doesn't is mentally ill.

polite reminder

The Communist Experience

GSCHLORPF BTFO

need to put all the old people in fun camps to live together
put them all in one constituency as well so we don't have to deal with their retarded politics

happy birthday!!!

I have to be stoned to enjoy them

>especially in terms of tanks and aircraft.

Times are changing. This isn't your rorke safe space any more.

ah, the mind of rorke

rumour has it that lefty and runt are attempting a daring synthesis

what the fuck is rorkeposting

is that supposed to be a piss joke

strawpoll.me/13251628/r

yes it is

imagine if this was true
we could get rid of the retarded, absurdly generous handouts for old people and spend our money on our future

same

you arrive in halifax

I was playing with a Spanish girl and she was actually good. My Korean gf is getting better.

*sticks pickle Rick up my ass*

PICKLE RICK IS IN MY ASS TONIGHT.

hey i turned 20 last week
feels bad man

no, just the truth

I don't think modern /brit/ remembers you

won a holiday to manitoba

girls are shit at everything except for sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass. oh and making food but even then the best chefs in the world are men

yeah maybe the girl i played with was just utter shite

how come she didn't get deported

>stays inside
>does not contribute to the white race
>moans powerlessly on the internet
>it's the other people that have been goy'd
hmmmm

>radcen runt and lefty are almost the same

At least you have your youth. Keep your head up. Things can change in a day. Time has gone for me...

need to run for the anime party

hope he is just making up a story now

What is modern /brit/? What do people talk about now? Crisps? Kerching? Riley? Delumo? Trinity? Are they all gone?

>lefty seats have doubled
Oh the rorkes are going to love this.

Why isn't Cornwall independent?

how old are you

what is a runt

Fat Cam got up. Slightly hungover from the Lagers he had drank the night before, but he knew it was Friday and that he had a short work day today. He got up, put on his blue trousers and work shirt and reached for a silk cut purple. Dang, the pack is empty. "Fucking Labour" Fat Cam muttered. You see, due to Labour's tax on tobacco Fat Cam could only afford to buy one pack at a time.

He drank some Nescafe instant coffee and left the house briskly. He rushed to his corner shop. "I'll have the usual". He said. "The white and purple ones, and a breakfast roll". He left and lit up. What a relief. The sweet, creamy smoke of the silk cut purple reaching his lungs

He continued on to his work at the Chip and Pin factory. Finishing off his silk cut purple, he discarded the remains in a nearby hedge and decided to treat himself to another. It has been a hard week's work after all.

He arrived at the factory and strutted in like a peacock. His co-workers sighed as he arrived in. They all got to work and it was mostly silent. Eerily silent. The co-workers were afraid of talking out of fear of being reprimanded by Fat Cam, but at the same time they knew the silence would not last for Fat Cam would soon embark on one of his tirades.

"Labour think raising taxes and spending it on Paki welfare will boost the economy. They are seriously deluded and obsessed with hating the rich. They've always damaged the economy and whined about people who are better than them".

*goes insane*

*holds up a mirror*

you wake up in Lee-on-the-Solent

you

just people arguing about communism all day

>why yes I do have left wing ideals

i'm out with my gf everyday ensuring white genocide by having half asian, half white, handsome, intelligent, ubermensch children

i dunno mate seems like there are more than 3 lefty posters

if the lefty party keeps growing at the rate it has, they'll be the ruling party by the time they start 6th form!

so have the rorke steats

by 40 more than lefties

> →

Epic!

Discuss

>Are they all gone?
yes

i doubt it :////

he makes several other ones, or perhaps it's other russians

No response. Everyone was too afraid to talk for fear of Fat Cam.

"I know you're all secret Labour voters. You disgust me, silent Labour voters are the worst."

One of them responded. "Labour made sure I could get an education. They stopped Child labour. if it weren't for them we'd all be working in a coal mine"

That was it. Fat Cam lashed out at him "There's nothing wrong with Child Labour, Nothing. It was libertarianism which made us great, it's what makes us British. Do you think in the days of the empire people sat around whining about benefits? Of course not"

Nobody said anything, for nobody had anything to say. Machocam, feeling triumphant, went outside and treated himself to a purple. The day continued like this until 4 o clock, when the workers were permitted to leave early.

Machocam left the factory without sayng a word. He was stressed after an hour of working hard on the assembly line and arguing, so he lit up two purples at once and smoked them. The blonde secretary looked at him with a look of confusion on her face, and he winked at her.

He walked home muttering Paki under his breath as he walked past various foreigners, puffing on his silk cut purples and throwing the stubs into hedges as he walked by. On one occasion he decided to be extra bold: He took the stub of his silk cut purple and threw it far into somebody's front garden, on their beautifully ornamented patio. The owner started shouting at him but he pretended not to hear him, and he lit up another purple.

Finally he got home and went on /brit/. /brit/ being obsessed with him as usual, nothing new there. Brit being filled with Pakis, nothing new there either. He sighed and poured himself a Lager and lit up the last Silk cut Purple in the pack. It's been a long hard week for Machocam, but he had deserved this cigarette.

Ha ha desu lad

It is summer after all

if you dont cross your 7 you're an animal

The garms

@78069855
never again attempt such an abysmal post or you shall be hearing from my benefactors