Is Breaking Bad the greatest show of all times?

Is Breaking Bad the greatest show of all times?

Yes

Most reddit show of all time maybe.

>heh nothing personelle jesse xp
>I am le knocking man
>le knocking man?!? 0_0

Whats the most Sup Forums show of all time?

Nope, its not even close

MDE

not even in the top 5 mate

Nathan For You

Bunch of fat angry fucks who mooch off of others and glorify days passed?

The Sopranos

Shut... Your Fucking... Mouth!!!! I Swear To God.. If You Keep Making Fun Of Breaking Bad I WILL DESTROY YOU

Better call saul

nice try sam good luck with that health insurance

If you're talking about Lost, then I agree. That show is pure garbage. Big Bang Theory has more substance than Lost does

No Sopranos is the greatest of all time

It's a great show (maybe top 10) that' gets a horrible reputation because of the autistic fanbase.

Lmao you fucks didn't even discover that show till like season 3, meanwhile I started watching episode 3. Even bought the book.

1 season of true detective
Oz

>he doesn't know L O S T Sup Forums
>he wasn't here during the golden age

i pity you. you grew up thinking that Breaking Bad was the pinnacle of tv all the while missing out on the golden age of Sup Forums during the L O S T era. The amount of OC and discussion in here was astounding and people all around were buzzing with news and theories.

Thankfully a successor to L O S T has been born

Lazy Town

This probably

Also the most reddit show is obviously Rick and Morty. Its an "adult" cartoon with le science. Not saying it's bad it's just very reddit

It progressively gets worse each season.

no, this one is

Breaking Bad is just as shitty as Lost if not worse, I don't care about your shitty nostalgic bullcrap "O HURR DURR I WAS HERE FIFTEEN YEARS AGO CIRCLEJERKING WITH A BUNCH OF NECKBEARDS" that doesn't make it good television, you fucking idiot