Why does literally nothing happen here? What sort of untold mysteries does this part of the world hold?

Why does literally nothing happen here? What sort of untold mysteries does this part of the world hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baikonur_Cosmodrome
etd.lib.metu.edu.tr/upload/12607764/index.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baikonur_Cosmodrome

I'm always weirded out by Turkmenistan. doesn't it translate to "land of the Turks"? I wouldn't care for that if I lived in Turkey. What if New Zeland's official name was "Land of the Australian's"? Would you be sorta pissed?

You know that modern day Turkey is actually Greek clay, right? That Turks are just invader scum?

it means land of the turkmens, land of the turks it's turkestan

You know that modern day Turkey is actually Hittite clay, right? That Greeks were just invader scum?

I want to know more what happens in the irrelevant parts of relevant countries more than I want to know what happens in irrelevant countries altogether
For example, what the fuck is going on in a town in South Dakota or Nebraska or Wyoming?
What's going on in Manchuria, in a Siberian town in Russia?
It's amazing when you think that the world has more than 7 billion people

Turks originated in Turkmenistan, there was some mass migration at some point. They are ethnically and linguistically closely related

not specifically turkmenistan but in general northwest asia around aral and caspian sea where oghuz turks used to live before coming to persia.

Well this will settle it...are any of you Turks a lil miffed by it or are you indifferent or even honored?

about what? kazakhs?

This

I can help with these ..the VAST majority of central USA is one GIGANTIC farm peppered with tons of little towns and a few bigger cities...it's actually quite impressive in scale(the farming) although boring for some. Western Mountain states like Wyoming are where the fun begins as much of it is just vast Beautiful Rocky Mountain terrain and sparsely populated.

I have Turkmen friends
they are absolutely based and have a good sense. But they were kind of afraid of being bad boys (because they were raised in a north korea tier autocratic state) and surprised at how some Turks look at police here. Some Turks here loathe the police and they were shocked when they found out that, they told me that "police were highly respected in their own country" and things that happened during gezi protests, kurd chimpouts etc would not happen in their country.

have a good sense of humor*

also Turkmens can easily learn Turkish, like in 1 or 3 months but sometimes they can sound goofy when they speak turkish because they use Velar Nasal (ŋ) in their sentences. Also they can't memorize some french/english words we have.

Interesting how that "autocratic state" mentality molds a person. Questioning and even defying authority is an inherent part of western values, they would interesting for a burger to talk too.

did you know that you aren't actually a Turk? you just speak a Turkic language because your people were cucked hard by a small ruling class

ebon meme
their country is extremely autocratic. they're almost north korea tier but richer and they don't starve.
Also they told me that gas is extremely cheap and electricity is free over there, when they came here they were surprised at how expensive the free stuffs in their country were.

DNA evidence backs it up

You're more closely related to Greeks and the Levant than to any Turkmen

Okay mutt. If you say so.

yeah
we're literally all the same, every single person.
none of us is genuinely turkic-majority, we're all larping mutts

We iz pure hittitez pic related

etd.lib.metu.edu.tr/upload/12607764/index.pdf
debunked a long time ago. stop talking about things that you don't know.
eğitilmiyorlar ve eğitilmeyecek bu amerikanlar.