STOP NOMINATING US JUST CUZ WE BLACK YOU FUCKING RACISTS

>STOP NOMINATING US JUST CUZ WE BLACK YOU FUCKING RACISTS

I don't think thats what hes saying

i know you're trolling but just to make sure no stupid people take it the wrong way:

he's talking to the black people campaigning for this, not whitey

Denzel is white.
He's basically a dark tan Tom Hanks.

...but he's right you fucking BLM cuck. People should win awards based off their talent and skill, not because a quota needed to be filled.

wtf I love Denzel now

literally nothing wrong with what he said

>Hurr he's black so what he said was dumb durr
He's right. No one should be nominated because of race.

oh great now (((they'll)) bring him down like they did cosby

I always knew Denzel was based

>Tom HanX
F U N D I T
U
N
D

I
T

This.

No black has ever survived questioning (((their))) status quo.

but thats exactly what they wanted??

Said the white boy who would never have the balls to repeat that to denzel's face

>meritocracy
>with quotas

Why would anyone think this isn't retarded

Try telling this to Will Smith

Nigger who is "they"?

He's one of the few intelligent actors in Hollywood, honestly. One of the few who avoids the race-baiting and left-wing group think

Denzel is so cool.

this makes me want to see a sex tape between the two. It'd be the most confusing and erotic thing in years

>but thats exactly what they wanted??

dear lord people on this board are dumb as fuck

he knows this

he's telling black people to stop bitching about it and just be better and earn it instead of just getting it because they are black

shit thread. no one was going to buy your take on that line.

he's actually against political correctness here and still you bitch. you're a worm, m8.

If he's so smart why doesn't he pick roles for movies that are actually good?

Denzel is actually a really cool guy. He's smart, he's a great actor, and he won't put up with any bullshit.

Even though "Fences" looks like a black-centric "urban drama," I want to see it because he is in it (and directed it), it's also got Viola Davis who is pretty good, too, and it's based on a play by August Wilson. Probably really good, actually.

you fucking honkeys just don't get it smgdh

WE DIDN'T LAND ON Sup Forums
Sup Forums LANDED ON US!

What did the retard mean by this?

>you wouldn't say that to a 62 year old mans face would you white boi?

Sure.

Academy Award winning actor Denzel Washington has been in some based fucking movies, what are you talking about?

>implying most Sup Forumsfats didn't start posting on Sup Forums once the primaries started

There are definitely some conservative american blacks who aren't so keen on all this shit.

The gay guy who directs/produces whatever Empire is the same. There was another one... what's his name.

Anyway, they exist and I'm not surprised Washington is one because he's fairly religious and has managed success so far.

I went to see that shitty WWII movie with Brad Pitt, and that was the only trailer that looked interesting.

Like, I'm a white dude who likes tits gore n' violence. That movie looked so not up my alley. Yet I'll probably watch it because it looked legitimately good.

Also, based Denzel. I have zero interest in politics, and its always great to see somebody famous who hasn't drank the coolaid just to be trendy/relevant.

i'm actually a Sup Forums tourist.

OP is a fuckin loser who just likes to bitch for the sake of it.

>going to Sup Forums
I'd have managed to ignore the whole fucking sideshow if it wasn't for you homos.

Washington is 62? Jesus, black don't crack