Red Sox v. Blue Jays game thread relying on a phonedag for a thread for a ded gane edition

Ёб тьвoю мaть

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13870371
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Estrada
gg

Who can steal the most signs?

this is a not very good thread wtf

Lul if the game gets called mid national anthems the chickenshit canucks that showed might just do something noticeable

.I'll try but won't promise much

No one else was exactly jumping to start one.

are the good posters here or just the negative nancy poster who is always rude and doesnt like anything

>still no gibby

miss u bby

i JUST got out of the shower I was going to make one the game hasnt even STARTED yet

red sox win today to show the league that they dont need apple watches to win or will they be so demoralized that they score even less runs than normal???

So make better one. I am at Fenway and didn't see one.

janny will be LIVID if I did that we're stuck with this one now forever

wave to the camera i think i see u right now

I have bad news for Beebo.

SO I took the money to put in a full page ad for the Beeboian movie in the NYT and WSJ and LAT. All was going well.

However at the last second the AD got switched (?) to a full page ad saying that.

1. Daniel Nava's face looks like a dick.

2. A second ad which runs as follows: And I quote "TBHANON deserves to be betrayed every night until the sea gives up its dead- me on top of thread being Judas" No idea what that is supposed to mean.

The numbers are looking good though these ads should help when they run. Thanks guys.

-Posted from my apple watch. Get a custom sig from DARKOSKANON. Banners welcome.

so does this news guarantee more benchclearing fun next ny-bos series? farrell/girardi grappling match?

RIP. My b for shit thread. I tried waving. In grandstand

You now remember the infamous "man in white."

>jose still hitting a sexy .206

wew

i would give up a world series win for the red sox to start acting like the 2004 red sox again

Well this explains the recent slump lol.

as representatif of de toRRANO BEiSBOL BERDs i am proud to say i liek iphione watches v mucho

you must have missed caseys signstealing goggles too

THERE IS NO FUCKING RULE AGAINST STEALING SIGNS

THEY JUST CANT TEXT THEM USING A IWATCH

sanjv here i am findiphone link ok

This is VERY important.

strawpoll.me/13870371

our new way of stealing signs

you shouldnt drink so much

erod is going to be egod tonight i just feel it

FLIP A SWITCH AND TURN IT OFF YOU WON'T ABLE TO BREATH.

>The Red Sox responded in kind on Tuesday, filing a complaint against the Yankees, claiming that the team uses a camera from its television network, YES, exclusively to steal signs during games.

shut the hell off

one of our primetime sports shows did a similar poll which was "how much do you care" with not at all, a little, and a lot being the options. 60% said they didnt care and the other 40 was split between the other two options.
albeit that's just canadian baseball fans.

oh and that's 3000ish people who voted

Manfred's fault.

this was a really bad thread OP

>one of our primetime sports shows did a similar poll which was "how much do you care" with not at all, a little, and a lot being the options.
Yeah but the question on your poll was "how much do you care about baseball"

joe torre decides on red sox getting a multi-season ban while yankees are punished by allowing them to keep the entire 40 man roster active for the playoffs

i like baseball

haha

it's surprisingly popular here for a country with one team

lol!

Got that, thx.

heh

You had another one though. I bet they miss the baseball.

lads I'm texting John Farrell the signs as we speak

that was montreal, they stopped enjoying the sport when they stopped beating toronto

nunez is our season MVP so far, even when he doesnt get a hit he actually raises the pitch count to something above 3

does anybody know the guilty trainer? i bet it's the koji looking one who intentionally loses games against the yu go oh user

i havent got any texts yet

>not following the Thunder Bay Border Cats

hey don't steal my signs you filthy peanuts

that because nobody want talk you

Nunez my new favorite player

dont make fun of me my mom had her thyroid removed today and i just got back from visiting her in the hospital

you mean koji?

shut up or i'll write the p word and you'll leave thread again even though nobody ever reported

anyone got an invite to the sox sign stealing discord? thanks.

cancer surgery

Yea, like half the leafs here are in expos gear

Peanut brother.

don't @ me you thief

anyone else switching to the querrey match in an hourish

pr--- user

yes shes doing good but very soar thanks for asking

Shut the fuck up.

i'm glad she good that means she calls me sooner for more sex LOL

anyone

Bog te jebo

Wat do u mean by this

shut the FUCK up!!!

what the frick is querrey

i do enjoy watching my local triple A team play national teams from south america for WBC warmups tbdesu
yeah but baseball isn't very popular in montreal anymore was all i was saying. half of those people are probably from New Brunswick or something

ugh fking essay post no time for read this

Gonna take you to Spectacle Island and turn you body into scarecrow that sit in woods all day looking like hay man with no shoes.

Where r u sitting?

wew kp nice poke

jebao*

not even a paragraph, drunkie

good post

never @me again

jk

Toronto posters have improved. It is like they stopped being 2012 era Sup Forumstards.

anyone querrey brother match today

>improved

left

Lifelongs gave up and left about 2 weeks into April

fewer leaf posters is always a good thing

nice poke barney

that was cute the way xander was ready to help dustin when he couldn't get up he said give me the ball dad

is that what happen. they go to 420chan to get swat like kirtaner

lol

failure breeds character etc. etc.
also this

Optimists all left
All hail pessimists

>420chan

2009 tier

ayyyyyyy

toscar first ribeye

guys have you seen a 90+ mph fastball hit in a batting cage before? I never thought about it but catchers must have nothing left up there I think that would break my neck

batting machine are scare me. i afeared they spinning wheel worry it will scrape arm

i have a bruise on my leg from hitting a ball into

imagine you put bomb in pitching machine and insstead of pitch it throws bomb at your enemy who swing and it explode?

Isn't that what happened at your marathon?

toronto is still making the second WC baka

my red sox well on their way to swept by toronto blue jays