youtube.com/watch?v=5WztB6HzXxI
youtube.com/watch?v=1YmOfCZ3ZIM
youtube.com/watch?v=ro3o-ld0CWw
youtube.com/watch?v=tclgtA2BABM
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2012
wtf, never seen this

It was very famous and I still don't get the message.

3deep5u hipster faggotry intended to draw /x/ eyeballs (and advertising shekels)

I think it's about FEMA camps and Communism.

stfu faggot.

I saw the hammer and sickle but wtf there is all kinds of hidden secrets

Yeah wtf, i'm intrigued

Is this a cheap Don't Hug Me I'm Scared imitation?

I have no clue what it is. I can't find a clear analysis.

Same! I just discovered this video a few weeks ago and am intrigued what is is all about.

No.

stupid bullshit intended to be vague and "deep" so dumbasses on the internet give it clicks

They're not exactly hidden at all, you just have to know what to look for. A Bush/Obama puppet tapdancing on Masonic tiles in the classroom, the Chinese lotus that blooms from the apple the Aryan girl drops, the whole Arctic landscape setting, Jesus departing from a collapsing cathedral on an Egyptian longboat... It's all pretty goddamn overt.

As the canadian origin of the animation sugests it's just shitposting. Don't overthink it.

But seriously, there isn't much to think about it. It's much more about psychedelic imagery than any truly tangible meaning. There is lots of videos on jewtube trying to decodify it tho, if you're really interested you should give a look on these

>Masonic tiles
We don't really have a monopoly on checkerboard, bro.

LOL you are a dumbass, please leave.

I did they are a bunch of ranting and raving.

It's not that vague at all, actually. Pretty sure most people who pay attention to geopolitics will be able to see all kinds of obvious symbolism in the video.

The video is basically about the apocalypse.

>It's not that vague at all, actually.
Pretty much. Just throw a bunch of common knowledge "symbolism" into SFM and post it to watch people chase zebras.

I hate to have to explain it to some of you, but here it goes...

On 9/11 while America was being attacked, President Bush sat in a classroom doing nothing while children were reading. The book they were reading is called "my pet goat"

It's actually painful to watch...

youtube.com/watch?v=5WztB6HzXxI

A funner version was done by Leslie Nielson:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YmOfCZ3ZIM

I heard it has to do with revelations and giving a projection to how the world will end... I'll try to find the video making that explanation for you.

Anyone who studies geo-politics and understands a dam will have no clue anything about the video because it makes no sense

Like the Communist part and the tank part made NO SENSE and the dancing Indian? WTF

Thats the first 5 minutes What about the rest?

Correction... this is the version that's painful to watch because it shows what was happening outside while he just sat there...

youtube.com/watch?v=ro3o-ld0CWw

What's so bad? He didn't know it was happening

But he did. that's the point. The man walking up to him whispering is Andy Card, telling him that another plane had hit the second tower, and that we were under attack.

Found it fags
youtube.com/watch?v=tclgtA2BABM

Anyone noticed the guy dancing with a fucking frog mask?

It's KEK.

But that would be rude to the children to just walk out on them.

True. Besides, he had to stick around to find out what happened to the goat.

The meaning of the video is not hidden at all. Infact it couldn't be much more blatant. The reason you cannot understand it is because you don't understand what the religious/spiritual symbols mean. When the symbols are combined in the order that they are presented in it tells a very clear story. That story is about the current times we live in, i.e. the end of days/time/apocalypse. Study each of the symbols you see to find the meaning.

tl;dr The video is about the time of/and the rise of the anti-christ and of Christ's return

THat too.

You don't understand it. The There was fucking communism which has JACK all to do with anti-christ.

I love it when religious nuts think they have it all figured out.

stfu nutbag.

He's not wrong, it's loaded with symbolism that quite literally doesn't mean anything unless you've done some reading. All figured out isn't right, but your position is equally as arrogant.

there are analysis videos but they are long as fuck

I hate this symbolist garbage. It's the lowest form of art.

It's quite literally a projection of what the future will look like. It's also done from a judeo-christian point of view which includes the anti-christ.

the christian west will fall. this is when jesus will return and the end times begin. prepare for the rapture.

Lowest form of art is just plane out shit like Michael Angelo. It's pure garbage and takes 0 creativity.

> Pretty sure most people who pay attention to geopolitics will be able to see all kinds of obvious symbolism in the video.

Most of the symbolism in the film is wingnut conspiracy bullshit. From memory there are like a dozen references to the freemasons and illuminati alone.

stfu you nutbag freak.

It means that Europeans are fucking insane and go on /x/ too much, it just so happens that a few of these Europeans work for fucking CERN and shoot sub atomic particles at each other at light speed to try to destroy the Universe every fucking day

ipetgoats2 meaning is that most posters here are goats , posting comments such as "stfu commie lol , you´ve no idea what this is about lol religion is for dumdums"- persons fine being in a cage but not realising they are being held captive.

the rebirth of the jesus figure is the antichrist.
hecomes out of a vagina-like opening on a boat staring at firestorm raining down on pyramids.
not a good sign if you are autistic , you will understand.
plus he doesn´t have white hair or burning eyes - he is merely a copycat of the real christfigure.

all the ISIS members depicted as fallen angels with black wings and bin laden as their prophet - these people are those that lead the NWO and antichrist into power.
they are merely tools floating on a shard of ice towards the inevitable.

the dancing "indian" as many retards here claim it is no1 else but Shiva the god of destruction.

nowadays known as CERN which it mimics - capable of influencing , changing and directing weather outcomes.
earthquakes , nados , cano outbursts tsnumais etc you name it , even completely changing a piece of the continent that doesn´t oblige with your demands.

the sinking mexican with sickle and hammer is the working class , life becomes unsustainable - you just drown and drown in debt - loans , taxes , mortgage , food for work - you cant sustain yourself for long without help.

this is the part where you become a caged goat.
either you accept the mark of the beast or you turn from a sinking ship into a sunken ship.
the goat is the goyim.
we are the goyim.
you become obedient and do as told , or die / become homeless.

that is basically the msg of this short.
it is a reminder that they are in charge while laughing at you portrying their plans for the future while you fucktards are still hellbent on nigger this and nigger that and muh politics.

politics haven´t been relevant for the last 500 years.

this plan was and is predestined.
it is the devils work.

Very good

Yeah this, how do you not understand it? Its sticking out like a sore thumb.

Ice Ship = Twin Towers

Muslims = Muslims

Rejecting the apple created Innocence which scared the establishment

Its not hard to fucking get.

The dancing indian god is said to have danced everything into existence. It is supposed to come back one day and dance everything away. It is also the mascot for the hadron collider.

why thank you , all you need to know is that this isn´t the end of the world and once you die it´s not over - you just get to the credits scene of your life and take a pick depending on your ammount of tripdubs youve accumulatede in your lifetime like i did just right now.

another picture with the exact name i used when you google the filename of my jpg is also a trip.

whenever i make prophetic msgs i get 777-888-55-44 dubs combined or in no order.

all i´ve to say is - do not be afraid i am no mere human , yet i am human but so much more - and we won´t let all of you go to waste.

lot of destruction is inbound but we are here , alive in the same vessel as you , as vulnerable as you.
but if you only listen to us and believe we can become much stronger and achieve miracles for mankinds benefit.

just trust a person when they tell you they are an angel or sent by god.
however also ask them if they believe in jesus.
they answer should be instant if it´s not - they are an usurper.

that´s all folks.

now commence your daily meaningless shitposting frogimages and pointing fingers at the enemy.

we love you all.
and we welcome you all.
please do not give into temptation and help those that can´t help themselves.

it will be all over soon.

Holy shit you guys are fucking faggots this thread is perfect for Reddit. Fucking leave and never come back

Why the hell are you roleplaying this hard?

Go back to /x/ faggot.

You watchers confuse me, why are you even here.

i just gave you an accurate decryption of the video but you are a goat so you´ve basically no idea what this is about and you keep referring to memes and pictures to make a "dank point":

when you get a tripdub in a single post.

you may be allowed to post again.
also take care of your dog , she is sick.

pause at 5:30 for meme magic

That's the fucking thing... you are roleplaying so hard and being a special snowflake that my guts are puking inside out.

I replied to your second post, where you went too far into the land of autismo not the first one about the video you asshat. Your "accurate" decryption of the video is barely 70% correct with a lot of false viewpoints on the video.. so keep telling others who are the goats..

>whenever i make prophetic msgs i get 777-888-55-44 dubs combined or in no order.

When I roast special snowflakes the universe responds in glee, and justice shall be served.

That's the Antichrist , not Jesus.

Fallen or a different kind? Are all fallen evil? I have a suspicion some of you are misled and resent it.

why not ?
mankind has proven itself as unfit to be ruled by it´s own so we must intercept it through trial and error.

we are currentlyin one of the most critical stages but that´s of no concern.

if anything disastrous should happen - we just reset or intervene.

as we did many times ago.

At the end you see the Gnostic Christ rising to a new Golden Dawn as the cathedral in the background is destroyed; this represent "humanity" overcoming "dogmatic religion" and entering a new age of "Christ consciousness", where everyone has abandoned all their dogmas and petty traditions and cultures that divide people, and formed a single world culture based on luv. The totalitarian surveillance state which is trying to impose order on the chaos will collapse, because humanity will no longer need the charade of politics as humanity will realise its divinity and come together in luv.

That figure at the end is the Antichrist. The message of the video is that Satan is going to use all the chaos in the world to bring forth his mock (((saviour))). It's the masonic/illuminati idea of "order out of chaos".

The video is a prophecy about the rise of the Antichrist from the ashes of the old world divided by religions, races, nationalities, etc. Antichrist will represent himself as a saviour that brings peace and luv to the world. Trust me on this.

>"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

The Hammer and Sickle is a reference to communism in the South American world.

Do you know of your arrogance? You are trapped here with the rest of us, no matter your station. I don't believe knowing better does you any credit, I am curious to what end you feel you lead us to. If the Lord takes us he takes us, the only question is what your intervention hopes to accomplish. The earth is a hell, don't keep us here.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo

So are we correct in the notion that you are the guardians of the earth sent before the flood? Some still help some do not, angels trapped inside the body of man with the curse of not being able to forget? What is the goal of a man should he finally realize the value of work on yourself is paying off? We are guided yet still hidden awaiting death? The watchers having the play allegorical riddles to the goy is unfair to their ascension, if this is the truth why aren't you to blame ?

Kali. These beings have many names.

It's just deliberately over saturated with symbolism and topics that link with conspiracies, religion, new age, politics. NWO etc to get people to watch it thinking it has some hidden meaning. Whoever made this video is another media manipulator promoting himself, he has no secret knowledge.

we are merely tools of god , we do not get to question or interfere in his will.
most of the things we do , we aren´t even aware of .
it just happens in areas around us.
we are merely catalysts.
you can blame me all you want , and i do not blame you in return.
i never signed up for this existance.
i was made remember?
i don´t get to be all picky about it and i´ve accepted it a long time ago.
if i could i would help everyone that isn´t a murderer and usurper - chronical sinner to help and get out of this madness that is reality.

but i can´t.
i am just a useless old spirit that made mistakes and have to pay for them until the time runs out and i am finally judged myself.

it´s not like all of us "watchers" or fallen angels have all the info.
most of our memories have been erased , and quite a few of us don´t discover their inner secrets and powers until their early 20s.

no we don´t have wings.
we look just like you and that´s why we´ve been able to keep this lie up for so long.

work with us , or die with us.
when you hear a man speak and shout with conviction in the name of jesus.
then he will be the one you must follow.

How much more time until the ones who follow the Divine Law have to wait until we can ascend? Will we have to die in the harvest with the rest of these marked beasts?