What if harley quinn looked like this?

what if harley quinn looked like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/28792404
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suicide Squad would've been worse

I still wouldn't have watched it.

what if joker looked like this?

It would've been better, far better, in a different timeline Ledger is alive, Nolan has modelled Harley after this design more or less and we got a great ending to the Batman trilogy.
Instead we got Bane posting, a fucking internet meme that crashed a plane in real life.
Can't believe I'm writing this.

this made me sad because I wish we would've gotten that third movie with heath ledger's joker in it

>Instead we got Bane posting, a fucking internet meme that crashed a plane in real life.
So in other words we're living in the best timeline.

maybe if you prefer shitty memes over good movies

watch it, batty

The Dark Knight is a shitty movie. Got more enjoyment from an autistic in joke then a sequel rehashing The Joker.

vimeo.com/28792404

what if batman was actually manbat?

most of the world would disagree with you, me included

IMDB is a joke.

ok

She would have been badass instead of a shooting sex toy.

>Can't rain all the time mista j

The Assault on Arkham design would have been a better way of translating her classic jester outfit.

why does she need to show her stomach?

Kek

There's nothing really practical or functional about what she wears anyway, it's just meant to make her look more attractive.

To shame fatties.
You fat asses wouldn't be able to pull off that suit without your humongous gut hanging out.

But why can't Harley be fat and ugly like me?

I'm sure you're beautiful user, don't talk like that about yourself

ANSWER THE QUESTION user

>I'm simply not there..

What if Heath Ledger and Brittany Murphy were still alive?

Stop making me sad!

who says she can't? there, there

Why are you being so nice to me, user.

because you deserve to be happy

You're sweet.

Harley's a skilled gymnast in most incarnations.
Meta wise she was also literally created to serve as a distraction. Originally she was meant to just replace Joker for a cake gag, but I mean past that point her character was to keep others occupied while Joker managed his business.

I won't say slutting her design up is good or necessary, but in some cases the psychological effect is self-evident.

YOU JUST RUINED EVERYTHING GOD DAMN IT

>new 52

Just doing my job

WHY DID YOU DO THHHHAAAAAT????

>Kevin Smith named her daughter from THIS character

what if you weren't a faggot?

what if you'd let this thread die, instead of bumping it with such a fucking autistic reply, you absolute retard?

what if you weren't a double autistic retard for replying to a pointless autistic bump?

I fucking hate you