KRAUT HATE THREAD

Let's all vent on the fucking krauts, the cancer of Europe.

>destroyed Nationalism forever
>destroyed white pride forever
>destroyed anti-semitism forever
>allied with Islam in both world wars
>currently flooding Europe with third worlders because they hate themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FW-6UlAnZm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The jews destroyed all of that.

Fick dich mann

Hate the cunts degenerates that has germany today. Not those who died defending it.

Don't worry, we already hate your cuckold guts Hans. Please make like pic related you waste of skin.

shaking my head

sage

Fall tot um, du Ratte.

Come here hans we all know the jews did it.

Fuck you they didn't ruin it you just have anger that you don't know how to vent. When society begins to collapse nationalism will rise again.

German jews that's it, yiddish is a german dialect.

THIS

sage

I got a great plan for you guys
Open your borders to Russians
We'll integrate happily and we also will help you to keep kebab under control

>cockroach_with_red_flag_background.jpg

deal

>will help you to keep kebab under control
Start with Russia.

Fuck you Germany.

You caused this.

Are you that Jew-loving baptist faggot?

She was your grandmother, right?

>can't control local more or less patriotic kebab in Russia
>wants to control immigrant shitskins who want Sharia law and Caliphate while being an immigrant himself
What a joke.

Fuck off fake Kraut

No, you're thinking of Ghost

youtube.com/watch?v=FW-6UlAnZm8

Austrian, not a Kraut.

You're a kraut. That whole "first victim of teh nazis" meme is old now.

You're a Brit, that whole "victim of the British empire" meme is old now.

Is there Sharia law being practiced in Russia? Where?

americuc btfo

It's almost correct.
You only have to scratch "victim of teh".

This sounds like a good plan

Most Americans, even White Americans, aren't of English stock.

In the Kremlin.

Hope you made your annual pilgrimage to the Kadyrov bridge in Petersburgh you cuck.

Reče Ustaša

You guys are basically ethnic Germans. You speak the same language, share a similar culture, and up till 70 years ago the majority of your country felt they belonged as the "eastern realm" of Greater Germany. Answer me this: who shares more in common, Bavarians and Austrians, or Bavarians and Berliners?

Just admit you're a kraut Hans. No shame in it.

>Allied with Islam in both world wars
I don't see Islam listed as an axis power in the second world war. demanding the mufti of Jerusalem accept Jewish refugees into Palestine isn't the same thing

Germany is lost. Why do I have to live here?

Oh right... Communists, and Communists will be the reason why I will have to leave again

>You guys are basically ethnic Germans.
So? Australians are ethnic Brits. Would you say this about them?

>You speak the same language,
So? You speak English, so does Britain. Are you the same country?

>share a similar culture
So? All Anglo cultures are similar, would you say this about them? Are you just a Brit? Or do you make special exceptions?

Rip to all axis soldiers who fought valiantly and with great courage against the forces of darkness your sacrifices motivate me everyday to work out and be successful we will have our revenge the flame has been lit and the torches are burning!

For Americans, only one of those three are correct, which is language. Most are not ethnic Brits (most White Americans are actually Krauts), and if anything, the Brits watch our movies and our TV shoes more than we do theirs. You make good points about Australia, but remember, they basically are English as their head of state is still Elizabeth II.

But answer me this as I'm legitimately interested: who shares more in common, Bavarians and Austrians, or Bavarians and Berliners

0/10 bait.

>who shares more in common, Bavarians and Austrians, or Bavarians and Berliners
Depends on what you are talking about. Bavaria has been part of Germany for well over a century and Bavarians consider themselves Germans for the most part with their independence movement being fringe.

Nigger learn your History. Look up German dualism. Saying Austrians arent Krauts is retarded. There is no such thing as ethnic Austrians. Austria is simply a different German political entity more specifically a Bavarian one. Go read your hymns. And how they emphasize Austrias "Germanness". This hole "Austrians are a completely seperate people from Germans" is a post WW2 phenomanon. Austrians never saw themselves as a seperate people. Its a symptom of your lack of a spine. These Bavarian traitor genes are still going strong. After all Bavarian traitors are at the root of your "nation"

Culturally, who are Bavarians more similar to?

Dead Krauts make me laugh

It does not matter what was true, it is no longer true. We are not Germans.

Your picture is also stupid, Austria did not start WW2 or the refugee crisis. Germany elected Hitler, killed our own Fascist leader and then annexed us, once Hitler had done that he tried to wipe out Austrian identity.

As for Bavarians, Bavaria is the only part of Germany with elected officials opposing the current invasion so be grateful for them.

Austrians in many ways.

>It does not matter what was true, it is no longer true. We are not Germans.

your understanding of history is lacking Sepp. If what was true doesnt matter anymore you have no argument against the Brownification of Europe. Austrians are everybit as German as Bavarians.

>so be grateful for them

i am Bavarian you treacherous cunt. Bavarian traitors are the origin of your "Country".

>allied with Islam
hhmmmm

>i am Bavarian you treacherous cunt. Bavarian traitors are the origin of your "Country".
No, origin is the political settlement between Hohenzollern and Habsburg.

>If what was true doesnt matter anymore you have no argument against the Brownification of Europe.
Sure I do. They are not Europeans. We are.

>Austrians are everybit as German as Bavarians.
No, because Bavarians see themselves as Germans. We do not see ourselves as Germans. This is called self-determination.

Loads of Bosniaks served in the SS

Based Britbong

Daily Reminder that the SS, despite all their claims of being badass Master Race Warriors all scurried off to South America like a bunch of rats rather than giving their lives for the Fuhrer.

At least the Japs fought to the death.

Daily Reminder that the SS, despite all their claims of being badass Master Race Warriors all scurried off to South America like a bunch of rats rather than giving their lives for the Fuhrer.

At least the Japs fought to the death.

Too bad we didn't mow down every last faggot in a skull cap like the dogs they are.

implying we didnt break the japs into submission

REMOVE KEBAB
E
M
O
V
EVOMER BABEK

And 9 out of 10 Jap soldiers chose to die rather than surrender.

Gotta admire that about them.

Remove Bratwurst more like

Self hating cuck. Allied countries it must suck that you fought for the jews and globalists in that war. You caused the modern degeneracy we have now.Hitler was our last hope.