Angola Appreciation Thread

Not only was Angola the biggest growing economy between 2000 and 2008, they also tried to ban islam and even destroyed mosques around the country. They also sell guns for self defence similar to what you see in the USA
In recent years Angola has partnered with China to mutually help eachother, where Angola sells oil to China and in return China invests in the country.
They also have a developed internet infrastructure and decently sized internet user base

Some facts about Angola:
>They are a oil/diamond money country, living in a semi-dictatorship. It's not rare to see portuguese immigrate there only to come back years later driving sports cars.
>Because of the colonial war many landmines were left in the interior parts of the country but most of them have been removed throughout the years.
>Angola also has very fertile soil but they prefer to just invest in oil and diamonds. That's why they need smart chinese and whites to help the country

>Angola
>Brasil
You are who I think you are?

I am greek

El bettynho senhores estas haciendo uma sopa de macaco

UMA DELICIA

t. José Eduardo dos Santos

Alô bettynho, adoramos você!

Deus abençoe sua sogra e sua foto eterna.

what do Brazilians think of Angola?

Não tenho muito a dizer desu
Só peço que tenham cuidado com os chineses

A pergunta é no sentido de perceber se os brasileiros estão a par de alguma coisa sobre Angola.

Por algum motivo, os noticiários aqui passam notícias sobre política angolana de vez em quando, mas outras ex-colónias africanas é como se não existissem. Não faço a mínima ideia do que se passa em Moçambique, por exemplo.

E claro, as radios mais populares passam esse nojo de música que é kizomba e kuduro, mas é uma febre que está a amainar felizmente. Por outro lado, os espanhóis contaminaram-nos com o reggaeton.

É bem raro mas de vez em quando falam alguma coisa de Angola sim. Moçambique não existe.

Aqui muito raramente falam coisas sobre Angola ou outros PALOPS. Brasil sempre foi um pouco fechado ao exterior
A kizomba e kuduro também não são muito populares

Speak English.

stfu leaf

Isto é Sup Forums, posso falar o que quiser FOLHA do caralho

Can't follow an interesting thread if it's all in Portuguese really?
Also out your leaf back on your whore.

no seriously, stfu leaf

>os noticiários aqui passam notícias sobre política angolana de vez em quando
passa notícias do brasil também ou só sobre angola?

Use google translate

>they also tried to ban islam

They didn't even try. It was just a bunch of people making up bullshit to ride of they sensationalist waves at the time.

google translate does a pretty fucking good job at translating monkeyspeak to murrican, i'm impressed

Sim, com toda esta crise política, o que não falta são notícias sobre o Brasil, mas não tenho estado a par.

>Angola Appreciation

>tfw i could understand all that was said in portuguese without actually speaking the language.
I love you, lusobros

Isso é porque és castanho

Can confirm, have a friend working there and she makes a ton of money

É raro ouvir coisas do Brazil mas sempre que ocorre algo de relevante aí normalmente passa nas notícias daqui. Portugal não tem muita coisa a acontecer por isso às vezes vamos à "pesca" de notícias

>Portugal não tem muita coisa a acontecer por isso às vezes vamos à "pesca" de notícias
kek muito isto

>tfw no Angolan gf

I lived in a "dorm" (harry potter bedroom) with an Angolan lad for a year, AMA.

Did you see his DICC