Terrace House: Boys & Girls in the City

Why can't I get a Terrace House thread going but there was a Big Brother General all season long? Does Sup Forums have shit taste in reality tv?
Anyway, Terrace House thread. Who's you're favorite housemate? Who's the qtest qt? Looking forward to Aloha State?

CHING CHONG WING WONG

Big Brother is atleast a competition. Terrace House is just Japanese Real World

He said on a Japanese cartoon image board

more feet

Ok

>3 dudes and 3 girls

No thanks. Let me know when they make a version that's just 6 hot Japanese lesbians, then I'll watch.

Minori and Mizuki are my waifus. I actually really enjoyed this show desu. Never see it talked about on here though.

I think it's better because there's not a bunch of artifical drama created by the producers. I care about these people's lives in a way I could never for the immature over sexed assholes of other shows I've seen. It lets the small moments speak volumes, and the big moments be the biggest ever.

image board

Favorites: Arman, Yuta, Hikaru and Tatsuya

Aloha State drops 26 January, can't wait

I loved them too. All the other girls except maybe Riko were kinda bland in comparison.I was so pissed when Mizuki left due to Armon choosing Arisa, only to have her not actually be interested.

I switched from netflix to Amazon Prime Video, but I heard that the second season of Terrace House got released on Netflix. Is there somewhere I can watch it online without a Netflix subscription or do I have to resubscribe? I'd kinda hate to resubscribe just for one show.

Netflix has that shit locked down. I'm not sure if it's popular enough for anyone to have bothered ripping it for streaming or download. There might be some way to get the free month trial using a different card and email though.

Yeah, I think it's just not popular enough. I see most of Netflix's other shows on the site I use to stream TV shows but not Terrace House.

That's some good good taste. Han-san is the wise mediator bro we all need.

>This dumbass doesn't think that reality shows have been scripted since the very first Real World

I know they've been, at least partially, but I don't think Terrace House is. Except for the painfully obvious break up performance Riko and Hayato put together so they could keep fucking while maintaining a pure idol image for her

Minori got a photo book released recently. Is there any chance it would have nudes? I don't know anything about these kinds of books.

No. At most it'll be gravure. As far as I can tell no one really goes nude in Japan unless they're in the JAV industry.

lol keep deluding yourself buddy

So is Hayato actually a shitter or did he do nothing wrong? I would buy Riko had him on a script the entire time.

Riko a cute

Anyone know if they'll release Aloha State weekly or in chunks again? By the release date there will only be like 11 episodes, if that. So a small chunk if they decide to go that route.