Albums that legitimately make you cry when you hear them?

Albums that legitimately make you cry when you hear them?

in a good way. still kind of a sad way but I feel better after

I’m listening to this album for the first time in years right now. I’ve never been interested in anything in the genre but it’s such a standout

same here

Defeater - Empty Days and Sleepless Nights

Ah fuck. OP here, I actually wasn’t able to listen past the second song on this one, it hurts too bad

the only song ive cried to in the last 2 years has been auld lang syne . crying to anything else is for faggots. maybe you can cry when you sing happy birthday to your kid with terminal cancer, thats about it

what a pathetic post. not even linking to you

makes me cry on the inside in a good way I guess
>tfw broken windows

Falling fast and falling free, you look to find a friend.
Falling fast and falling free, this could just be the end.

damn internet tough guy over here

I was thinking about posting in that favorite album thread earlier, and five of the albums that came to mind as possible favorites have been posted here now

because of how bad it is right

don't give him attention. that's all he wants

How about you go ahead and listen to auld lang syne and think about how its crazy how we celebrate the future with that indelible melody even though we know just what the future holds. Thats sad and beautiful . If you cry to a song about being lonely or not having a gf you're missing the bigger picture.

This.

It's because we both enjoy depressing music. Nothing wrong about it.

>now I'm weaker than the palest blue

I cry to albums that reflect real loss I’ve experienced in my life, or that make me realize how important the relationships I have are. If that isn’t something you can appreciate then you should probably grow up.

This.

Travels is a sad album too

ah shit this one is too real that guys story is fucking sad

I've never cried to music. I'm not trying to be a "tough-guy" or anything. I'm a pretty wimpy guy, but for some reason I don't cry to movies or music or any art really. It makes me feel as if I'm missing out on something or some emotion that others are getting out of albums. I've tried it all, mount eerie, the antlers, nick drake... none of it seems to really get to me and idk why.

I loved his other albums too, it hurts even more when you feel like you’ve got a connection with the artist. I didn’t cry to this, I felt wrong for listening to it (also didn’t finish)

carissa, i can't love without my mother's love and micheline are real sad.

liz prods at every point of my fragility, especially on this one

Sad albums are always the most honest

found this here on Sup Forums yesterday and cried myself to sleep with it. You can hear the pain in this guys voice. It's not even that good, just really really genuine.