What's the musical equivalent to this tweet?

What's the musical equivalent to this tweet?

she forgot to write "what do"

I really don't understand that tweet. What is the point? What does 2028 have to do with anything?

Something thoroughly unpleasant but popular. Because that's what that is. It sounds like a living hell.

it awakens feelings that most young people aren't familiar with

I'm fat Old Meatloaf - Meatloaf

She's either a genuinely funny person or she's completely retarded

She's probably fantasizing about this scenario happening to her in 2028

it's a psyops to turn gen Z girls into loving housewifes

it's hard to listen to Phil's older stuff after A Crow Looked At Me but probably this album

Easy. Due to Trump's presidency, conservatism has now revived from the shackles of the liberalism employed by President Obama before. With the fierce policies, forceful attitude and traditionalist ideals adhered by Trump, along with conservatives finally awakening from their slumber, the typical gender roles exemplified in the 1950s have come back. If Trump accomplishes his presidency correctly, by 2028, women will return back to their societal role as a caregiver and cooker, and men will be comfortable once again acting like chauvinistic pigs. It's so simple a concept to understand, only a brainlet crossbred into an ant would fail at this analysis. I feel embarrassed for you that you had to ask this question.

And you'll still be a huge faggot

in your dreams, pal

This is what I guessed, though at first I thought it deceptively simple.

Slapping a girl's ass isn't being chauvinistic, whatever that word means, girls love having their booty slapped

Fucking Christ dude

its 2028. you've finally found a handful of amazing chord progressions and scales that perfectly complement them. youre currently working on your 4th album from the recording studio in your house. the callouses on your fingers are so tough theyve lost feeling completely. you play cliffs of dover to warm up. your wife is a groupie with huge tits who makes bomb grilled cheese and listens to you softly play guitar after hours of banging. life is good

This. Is. The. Life.

i forgot to mention the part about all of the guitars youve accumulated from 1950s, 60s, 70s and 80s.

unironically sounds pretty comfy

minus the entire crockpot full of dip, what stereotype even is that

i like this post

yeah nobody needs that much dip. luckily she has 10 years to learn how to cook.

this because all i can do is hope for a future in which this scenario exists, but alas it is just future memory that is far too distant

Based Brandon

kill yourself fatty

Based

Thanks

>buffalo chicken dip
>super bowl Sunday
I can't relate to Americans.