PulisFRAUD

>pulisFRAUD

he's too fat

id suck his dixck

>expecting a 18 year old to carry a team of mostly untalented bottlers.
no

You're standards our to low.

Christian pulisic is the Hilary Clinton of soccer.

Don't get me wrong, he's not bad, but he's not that good. He's ok. He can score occasionally, and pass sometimes

However, so can Andre Gomes. In fact, Andre Gomes scored more goals. A midfielder scored more goals than a forward

The American media sees an American doing ok in Europe and they decided to overamplify him x10. People calling him "one of the best u21 in Europe" but he's not even the best u21 in Dortmund (at least before dembèlè left. Now I'm not sure) he gets nominated for an ESPY for best breakout athlete. He got nominated over kylian mbappe, who scored more goals than many people who are generally thought to be better than him.

He's gonna end up like Clint Dempsey and Landon Donovan. "Wow he's fucking amazing best player ever future ballon d'or winner" then one day he's playing for the Colorado rapids but people still think he's the GOAT.

screenshot this next part.
One day, There's gonna be an American so good he could actually win the ballon d'or. But we'll never really know but the media does this all the fucking time. This American may be better than Messi, but some people will think it's just media shilling again.

Even though I'm an American, who's a diehard soccer fan, I think America should just forget about soccer and stick to football basketball baseball and hockey. The only 4 sports we're remotely good at.

Hillary Clinton wasn't OK, she sucks fucking pole, was literally LITERALLY cucked by her husband in the office that she tried to get and made an all around fucking embarrassment of herself.
She's another proof that in American politics the cooler person always wins and she's a beta bitch

LE WORLD CLASS MAN

hillary is plain evil.

Ok I see what you're saying, but I only compares the two because the media shills for them two and denies them being worse than reported.

I just couldn't think of a better person than Hilary Clinton.

this fuck that bitch i celebrated and got so fucking wasted when trump beat her dead ass... no matter how trump is "bad" he is million times better than shitllary

>serbian worm shitting on great croatian man
typical

He never would've made the Croatian national team. There's probably a kind playing for fucking Dubrovnik better than him

if you don't think a semi-starter for dortmund wouldn't make the croatian nt you are severely underestimating pulisic or overestimating croatia

this.
plus CONCACAF teams set out to shut him down by double/triple teaming him with someone looking to break his ankles.

He's only starting because there's no other replacement for Marco Reus. If he never got injured since he resigned for Dortmund nobody would've heard of Christian pulisic.

Also I osuldnt compare Christian pulisic to guys like luka modric, Ivan rakitic, mario mandzukic, and Ivan perisic

He is 18 years old and we can confidently say that unless he totally JUSTs his career up, he is going to easily be the best American soccer player ever.

That counts for something

Well I do agree with that but the American media did a good job of convincing everyone he's the second coming of Christ and now Americans are running around thinking he'll play for Real Madrid or win the ballon d'or.

The best Mexican players couldn't even win the ballon d'or and chicharito and Dos Santos could've blown pulisic out of the water when they were 15

Dumb smelly subhuman chicano

if he was 2 years younger like this guy then he might be able to

He was the only good American on the field until the subs were made.

I'm white

>diehard soccer fan
>soccer fan
>soccer

gosh why do we have to wait 6 months for the nba to begin so the FOOTBALL fans don't have to deal with your insufferable ass?

Don't blame me blame the brits. Soccer is their word

fuck off Iñaki

1/10

Pulisick is honorary argie

No that's a manolo. An Iñaki wouldve thrown in some basque words

Ah, Ben Woodburn, born in the historic Welsh town of Chester.