Columbine and other School Shootings

I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this but I figured it was. Mainly school shootings in general, but I really wonder how this one managed to happen, the probability is it really shouldn't have with how many times anyone could have intervened. What I don't understand also is how many people idolize the shooters as heroes (looking at you /r9k/) when it's a known fact they where mental cases. No "normal" person shoots up a school, and these guys had literally no reason other than they got thier feelings hurt. In fact, I knew a kid in my highschool who planned to shoot up the school, but many of the kids at my school ended up idolizing him or saying he was bluffing. His family was in major denial about it too but I knew him personally and he definetly had a screw loose and told me a few times before being arrested that he wanted to do it, a long with a few other red flags. He also idolized the columbine kids and crazy ran in his family (also Amerindians). So why do people idolize literal mentally deficient violent perpetrators?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simple

>Get bullied every day to the point where you don't even want to go to school and even fear going to school
>Hear about kids who went through what you went through killing their bullies
>Feel good knowing an evil person was killed

The only problem with this is though is that most school shooters just kill random people instead of the ones they should of killed i.e. the bullies and the kids who laugh

FUCK OFF NORMIE

>instead of the ones they should of killed
You think that that guy dosnt die first? It's like potato chips. Once you start shooting you cant leave it at just one.

Kids have emotions, personalities, differences, and opinions just like adults do.

These traits in kids/adolescents are far from fully developed and weaker/more delicate.

Most adults don't take this into consideration and leave kids to deal with their own issues on their own (at least about half of them do).

Back in the day teens and kids probably didn't do it because they bottled it up and were forced to simply accept it.

Now they have a choice. Retaliate.

IMHO, people that get bullied at school and attack have every right to attack those attacking. Unfortunately, a lot of times they express their anger on others that had nothing to do with it though.

>killing their bullies
They went around killing random kids they didn't even know mostly. They let two kids go because they just so happened to know them. Eric and Dylan just thought people who they didn't know personally had no significance to their lives so it was "ok" to kill them, which marks mentally ill mentality. My kid had a hit list and posted it on Facebook and people still didn't lift a finger to investigate him until someone over heard a convo he had about wanting to kill kids on the bus, now that I think about it, is was probably a conversation he had with me. Why doesn't anyone intervene when they should? Are people just stupid?

>red flags

- registered democrat
- depression medication, anxiety medication
- autism spectrum disorder

These are the biggest red flags for any mass shooter.

>Why doesn't anyone intervene when they should? Are people just stupid?

Probably because it's illegal to kill bullies and rid the planet of them because they have the human right to fuck with other people and their parents usually support this notion and the law supports their freedom to raise a idiot kid that causes problems for others.

That along with some kids have very low confidence and lack a lot of skill in dealing with bullies means they will most likely run into this type of problem anyway in the near future (in some cases).

No I meant when there are clear threats and red flags of these kids, why don't adults or authorities take any precautions against these individuals? The kid posted a fucking hit list on a public normie website and no one did anything about it.

I really think the answer to that is limitation of time and resources.

Most times the only people that can possibly help are the people who love them most and a lot of times they don't help because a conflict of interests. They love this person but doesn't want to lead to them getting punished for something that hasn't happened yet and at the same time ruin their relationship. And this brings me back to the point where it's a waste of time because punishing a kid for being pissed off at shit bags at school where these same adults FORCE him to go by law is just retarded.

Cops can't do much (They have real crimes to deal with) and even if they were to arrest him what then?. Put him on probation or jail?. That really wouldn't help things in the long run because most kids would then smarten up and just become MORE and MORE shut in. They would say damn, I can't beat these bullies at school, I can't even express myself online. I guess there really is only one thing left to do.

>They would say damn, I can't beat these bullies at school, I can't even express myself online. I guess there really is only one thing left to do.
I really don't understand this logic. Are you saying that if someone expresses they want to shoot up a school that a report shouldn't be made against them? Because after a few kids filed complaints against the kid I knew he was sent hoot marked down and sent to phycological help.

**he was marked down and sent to phsycological help
damn auto correct

No, I'm not saying that. A kid that reaches the point of posting a hit list online or any form of media deserves questioning and investigation.

What I am implying is that if they're at that point, they've already failed at finding a solution to their issue through other less sever means that more than likely happened when their anger and frustration was not at it's peak. If a person has been ignored for a considerable amount of time to deal with his frustration by himself with no kind of assistance then fuck it, leave him alone now. If people didn't pay attention when he was saying "I have a problem can you help me", then they might as well plan on a hitlist popping up somewhere eventually. Fuck it, you didn't care then why care now because OTHERS are going to get hurt?.

I will use a quote from the movie "se7en" that comes to mind. When the two cops were riding in the car with the killer he says "nowadays to get someone's attention you can't tap them on the shoulder anymore, you have to hit them with a sledge hammer" or something to that effect.

Needless to say I'm talking about kids that slowly get driven the the point of extreme behavioral issues.

I'm sorry, I'm still trying to understand. So you're saying is people don't intervene is because they don't care? So it's partially society's fault that these kids didn't get help?

>So it's partially society's fault that these kids didn't get help?

Definitely. Life isn't fair though. I'm not saying blame HAS to go somewhere. If there was to be blame distributed fairly society would get some.

>So you're saying is people don't intervene is because they don't care?

A lot of times yeah. A lot of times no. It's not a yes or no question. Most people have enough shit to worry about in a single day than to worry about someone else's kid so I can understand why most people wouldn't devote much attention to a problem situation but there are people getting PAID to take care of shit like this (i.e. the entire goddamn school faculty and administration).

Sometimes people do care but aren't knowledgeable enough in relating to people with issues.

>Sometimes people do care but aren't knowledgeable enough in relating to people with issues.
Oh I suppose that's true, I forget that most people don't have a /r9k/ life. I've personally had a harder life then what's considered pubicly "normal", but it really stumps me that some people can have the same life as me and want to kill everyone while I'm just self loathing and suicical. At the same time though, I know there is help available to me just as much as those people, though they choose not to take it. For example, the columbine kid went to a psych help class and just pretended to be peachy instead of taking the help available to him. Meanwhile if the cops simply did their job when they knew something fishy was going on, they would've been found out and sent to jail.

>that image

God fucking bless. This is the America Trump is going to make real again.

>you will never defend your fellow white classmates from autistic shooters with your bro teachers sporting a 70s mustache and Aviators

Things develop based on circumstances. You grew up with a harder life but you're (presumably) level headed, healthy minded (to a moral extent), and might not have had to deal with as many personal conflictions (bullies, class-wide mocking, etC) and if you did you probably weren't the kind of kid to think killing them was a fathomable option.

Everyone works differently. Columbine kids were cognitively wired to consider anger and vengance as a viable response to things. Textbook psychopathy (at least one of them, dylan I think). If you give them treatment they aren't going to be stoked about becoming normal. They're going to bullshit through convincing everyone they are so they can continue their plans.

In other words, fucked up people are fucked up. Depending on HOW messed up they are, they might be open to changing and end up actually changing. but more than likely the most change they will do will be purely surface level to ease those around them (or endure forced therapy and treatment which will minimize bad tendencies at the cost of free thinking)

Trump has become so politicucked I doubt he would publicly condone high school kids being armed on campus at any time for any reason

eric was the psychopath, dylan was angry and depressed

You make a very good point, thanks
Yeah, Eric was sociopathic and Dylan had depression, lingering bpd (which I also share), among quite a many others like dependent disorder. I'm sure there where many things wrong with those boys mentally, though normies act like just being bullied will lead one to mass shootings, which is apsolutely unbearable to hear.

Why is it unbearable to hear?

Because they act like normal people go around shooting up bullies. Mainly libtards who think bullies got what they deserved when in fact they where kids with their own issues. It just bugs me that they completely ignore that school shooters always have some kind of mental disorder before talking about shootings like it was a hero's work.

So bullying can't possibly cause a normal person to end a life is what you're saying?

I remember in high school a lot of students, myself included, had rifles and shotguns in their cars especially on Fridays during deer season. No one cared.

What year? What area?

No one cared? Who was "no one"?. Cops? Faculty? Other kids?

Because the evil person in this scenario is the one that hurt your fee fees, not the one crazy and unstable enough to actually commit a murder or massacre. Hang yourself, faggot.

You can argue which one is the bigger dickhead, but the more evil one is unquestionably the one killing other people for melting their special snowflake.

Mark Ames, Going Postal.
Tldr, deep life frustrations, which were socialized and explained in previous cultural stares, but are dumped completely onto the shoulders of the ibdividual today. Ames also compares workplace shootings to slave revolts.

>some fifty year old man molests your 13 year old daughter

>you kill him

>you're the bad guy

Fuck you and you're measurements. Drink raw petroleum and swallow a match.

I'm from the urban south. Yeah the faculty, our local officer on site, and other kids knew. I mean it wasn't something that was shouted from the rooftops, but most people who hunted or knew people who hunted knew.

Oh, it also happened in the era right before social media took off.

This was common into the 1960s-70s in Western PA. Actually in the 50's elementary school students would walk to school with their rifles and put them in their locker to use after school. Many a squirrel was wasted on the way to school though!

Oh, shit. I thought you meant like uzi's and glocks and shit.

They didn't care you had guns because they trusted that you guys used them for typical redneck activity. Not murdering people.

Exactly. Precisely that. We had a few nigs at our school, but by the 10th or 11th grade the nigs who would cause trouble have simply stopped showing up. I know this is a little beside the point, but it just jumped into my head why all the white school shooters are white. The blacks who would cause the problems have dropped out.

>So bullying can't possibly cause a normal person to end a life is what you're saying?

If that's what you're saying then you're also calling bullshit on suicides that are said to be caused by cyber bullying and other forms of mental abuse by peers?

They were already fucked up and just wanted a pretext so luckily had someone fuck with them to give them a good enough reason?

Gonna drop this here for a historical note:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

And this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

Actually I could also drop a few European attempts for spree types. Usually there's a similar pattern: Feelings of societal or social isolation, inability to fit in, feelings of pressure, rejection, etc.

Not saying they're justified, but most of the spree killers have a similar background or sequence of events that cause them to crack.

>when it's a known fact they where mental cases

looks like you forgot that we all, robots, are mental cases

I personally think school shootings are a great way to stop bullying

all so called school-shootings and other terrorist attacks are all controlled by Government, they use a tactic called problem-reacton-solution, in order to promote an agenda. Google it.

They cant just take your guns, they have to create fake terrorist acts in order to create a reason to take your guns, in order to """stop terrorists""", who were all CIA shills from the beginning.

Proof?

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that mentally healthy individuals don't cause mass shootings, which is what a lot of people believe for some reason

google "operation gladio" mr goldstein

Third shooter was govorment agent.

>mentally healthy individuals don't cause mass shootings

I have to ask, do you MEAN "cause" mass shootings or "perform" mass shootings? Because first of all if you meant "mentally healthy individuals don't cause mass shootings" i would disagree because I do believe people who bully "cause" people to react sometimes in different ways.

I you really meant though that "mentally healthy individuals don't perform mass shootings" then I would agree because very obviously they wouldn't be mentally healthy if they performed one.

I meant the latter, I defently think bulling antagonizes shooters.

In the end someone that goes mass murder over bullying has become worse than what they fought. Doesn't prevent those who are being bullies in school or were bullied in school from remembering still and feeling a form of satisfaction at the idea that a few bullies died that day. Maybe it should but it's human nature, it doesn't.
I don't know what's wrong with these kids honestly. I was bullied through school and I eventually learned to stand up for myself and get my hands up and I had tons of firearms in the home, I never took one to school.

>Becomes worse

If they kill a bully and then live peacefully the rest of their lives without continuing killing or start bullying then they have successfully rid the planet of a source of negative behavior.

I's say he is a hero.

See, that's it. Kids like you and I may have had a tough time, but we didn't go berserk and kill people. These kids did and they get fucking glorified for it, though they should have been in a phsyc ward with schizophrenics. It's completely backwards mentality to praise murderers but never praise kids who suffered the same or worse of conditions that didn't go off the wall.

>Bullies are ok

>Victims are ok

>Anything else is a nogo

>mudering Chad is ok because he's a meanie poop

>kill bullies and rid the planet of them

YOU'RE the bully

Yup. Fuck Chad. Glad hes gone. Raise yor boy right next time Dan.

You retard, the Columbine shooters weren't bullied, they WERE bullies. Them being bullied was media narrative and interviews with teachers and classmates conducted by the investigators contradicted it.

>Killing cold blooded murderers

>You guys are bullies

>crazy ran in his family (also Amerindians)

yes we need to end the all school shooters are white

A large amount of school shootings are done by Indian kids, especially on reservations.

CNN - Columbine shooter was prescribed anti-depressant ... (like so many other shooters)

SRRI:
a 2004 U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) analysis of clinical trials on children with major depressive disorder found statistically significant increases of the risks of "possible suicidal ideation and suicidal behavior" by about 80%, and of agitation and hostility by about 130%;[68]

Nobody talks about it because of the huge pile of pharma shekels

Nobody talks about it because it's besides the point. People getting fucked with is bad. Psychotics getting fucked with is worse. In any case the people at fault are people who just have an unshakable urge to trigger others.

Some fucktards love to say bullying is good but then like to come bitching on Sup Forums releasing their energy calling for the lynching o blacks because they can't handle what they so proudly hail as awesome behavior unless it happens to them.

chugs droppin slugs

Oh, will you just shut up? Nothing you post is remotely intelligent or has good logic behind it.

>but then like to come bitching on Sup Forums releasing their energy

And thats the point! Everybody gets angry about different shit, but usually you do sports, play 1st person shooter, watch horror movies, have sex, got to the range,.... to get rid of aggressions.
Thats totally normally and helps you grow as person and deal with real problems later in business life.
Getting triggered is a good thing, because life is triggering, even if you remove all human influence. You need to learn to get rid of aggression, disappointment,... in a good way

It works that way for 99,999% of the population, the question is why it didn't work for these guys.

How do you think they would have reacted 6 years later in the workplace being officially bullied for being a fucking white male?

Not to Contradict the Narrative but wasn't Lanza the only one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.

I would say a better sign would be delusions of grandeur/artistic delusion

-Chink at V Tech wrote plays
-Klebold wrote in his diary about how he was a misanthropic genius and was misunderstood
-Behring Breivik thought he was a political innovator.
-Tactical Bowl Cut also thought that, and that he had a special insight into history.
-Discovery Channel Chink (who everyone forgets about) thought he was the savior of the environment.

They all have these delusions of intellectual superiority that aren't founded in reality. (Except for Lanza who was just Autistic and Harris who just did whatever Klebold did)

>id is there to block

>tells me to shut up

>attempting to know what logic is or intelligence

>Everybody gets angry about different shit, but usually you do sports, play 1st person shooter, watch horror movies, have sex, got to the range,.... to get rid of aggressions

I think you might be confused and I'll tell you why. I think you're referring to "everybody" when in reality with situations like people being emotionally bullied, many more people suppress their emotions and never talk about it. I can tell you right now I had issues when I was younger and I had very minor issues with bullying but they made me very angry. I did not find a way to deal with it and I didn't go kill anybody. I found other ways to deal with my issues and they weren't healthy.

I really am not even certain people do those things "to deal with anger issues". I know more people that did all that shit just because they liked to do it and not to deal with anger issues. People with anger issues usually do shit like cut, do drugs, go emo, shit like that.

>You need to learn to get rid of aggression, disappointment,... in a good way

I do agree with this but seems like the two sides split in to when it comes to ridding aggression. I think ridding the "bullying" first of all since can anyone disagree this is where at least "bullying" anger roots from?.

I guess the group feel that we need to become clairvoyant and kill off any kids who look like they might go nuts and lash out?, put them in jail? still not %100 sure what it is they're calling for. How do you correct someone that has the balls to fuck someone's world up when they keep fucking with them?. Is that even a problem?. I mean seems like these same people see tolerant victim pussies as a good thing. Leave the bullies, leave victims. I won't stand for people that lash out at others because they get messed with.

I know people grow up messed up even if bullying was cured but that's always been. We might as well toss this in a thread with how to stop serial killers.