How chad do I have to be to get a art music hoe gf?

How chad do I have to be to get a art music hoe gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HlEWyrvkaVw?t=772
youtube.com/watch?v=cEWBMNwfFZY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_music
instagram.com/wubalubadubdubx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as long as you're not a garbage human being just be yourself and stop being a fucking mong

>be yourself
>also don't be a garbage human

welp so much for that.

>just be yourself
this is almost always terrible advice

not very

wear glasses, have a trimmed beard, be skinny and tall, listen to MGMT and Whitney, major in industrial design.

voila now you're an art chad, enjoy top shelf pussy

art music hoes are innately easy to pull. why else would they be going to art school if there wasn't some sort of insecurity. you don't need to be a chad, you just need to not be a bumbling social retard

but if you want guaranteed effects, wear unif, get your ears pierced, shave your head, and start DJ'ing. get some visible stick n pokes, smoke cheap cigarettes. bonus points if you sell weed

I tried man

yeah go ahead and pretend to be someone you're not and have fun getting trapped in a loveless relationship based on lies. I forget most of this board is 16-20

You don't. You don't want an art hoe gf, no matter how beta or chad you are. They are fucking awful.

ID on this cutie

lmao

it's Clairo. check out her new song Blue Angel with Danny Harle

Telling anyone who frequents this site to "just be yourself" is horrible advice
If that worked then they wouldn't be asking weirdos on the internet for dating tips

lauren Mayberry

My dude, "just be yourself" applies to more than just pulling women. No matter what kind of a person you are , no one will like you better if you try to act like someone you're not.

just dm'd her she better respond

OH PLEASE TELL US CHADS OF Sup Forums, HOW DO WE PULL MUSIC ORIENTATED CUTIES?

while i do agree with the core of this statement, i hate to say it but some people are just plain unlikeable. i know a few people that lead full and lively social lives, while pretending to be someone they absolutely are not

you have to have severe depression issues, but still be attractive and assertive

basically coldsteel chad

They're the easiest women to talk to, the easiest to fuck, and after that you're in a rabbit hole of jealousy because they think acting like a whore is cool. Just pump n dump them and find a qt aspie that will love you forever

I can smell your fishy cunt through my screen

only one of these three is necessary
this guy has it right, even if you're tops these qts are too young and stupid to be anything more than fuckbuddies. and if they actually fall in love with you then it's even worse as you'll have to deal with their myriad daddy issues in ways that dont involve you sticking your rock solid bonzor in her

>this is what art music hoe gfs look like

WEW

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

You have to be

1) Not "basic" looking
2) Have a decent taste in music
3) Firm grasp of le ironic humor and be very self aware
4) Someone she could realistically call "daddy"

fuck off tripfag

There's a middle ground between "just being yourself" and living a bold-faced lie
Knowing how to act in a way that furthers your own goals and desires while simultaneously being true to yourself and your ethics is a necessary balance in life, and is difficult to achieve, and you aren't helping anyone by reducing the complexities of socializing to "lol just be yourself". There's more nuance to it than that, and by being so reductive you make it sound like you're encouraging people to just be spastics or assholes in the hope that it will somehow help them

>Not "basic" looking

but all the dudes they hang out with all look the same. i dont get it

>Someone she could realistically call "daddy"

gr8, girls with daddy issues are my fuckin favourite

Try to look like the dudes they hang out with. If you're ugly just learn to be funny.

no it isn't. better to be secure in yourself and single than to lie to yourself and be with some bitch who doesn't understand you.

t. virgin

clairo is industry plant and her music is boring

booooo

In wich social enviroment can i be chad but short and neurotic?

prince was 5'2. anything is possible

Not if you're a good normie, but there you go.

Read a book

1) Not "basic" looking
debatable. I'm kinda basic/normie but I pulled 2 art hoes last year.
2) Have a decent taste in music
this is a must
3) Firm grasp of le ironic humor and be very self aware
le ironic humor? the fuck? i agree with self awareness
4) Someone she could realistically call "daddy"
...possibly also true.

in all honestly is probably helps if you're 2+ years older
this is some real shit. 1 with attachment issues, 1 high anxiety with daddy issues. fuck my life breaking up with both was awful

Being yourself is great as long as you're confident and are good at socializing. People will value your originality as long as you don't act like a diva or shove it in their face

This user knows what he's talking about.
Wish I read this comment when I was 19, not that I would have listened

in a woody allen movie

Echo Park

>in all honestly is probably helps if you're 2+ years older
and there it is folks. the most important piece of advice here

people have very different ideas of what "just be urself" means. of course straight up pretending to be someone else is terrible and you shouldn't do it but a lot people would also be extremely undesirable if they genuinely acted like themselves or don't even have a proper "self" to begin with
no matter what these things are way more complicated than some truism like that can ever begin to unravel

you can be shortish (like 5'8") and neurotic and still be an art chad. it's not required, you just probably won't get 10/10 art hoes if you're short

fucking shill

one in which you're successful and in control regardless

Well, no shit, that's kind of the implication of the sentiment. "Just being yourself" alone won't make all your dreams come true. You still have to do the heavy lifting. But, it's a start. And it's a hell of a lot easier than literally trying to be someone else.

I get a nickel from AG Cook every time I promote a PC music track

Sauce?

hi /biz/

guarantee she can't name one song by the Melvins.

Why are Sup Forums soyboys so attracted to this, anyway? Why wouldn't you want a nice, loyal, good-hearted normie gf instead?

>art hoe
STFU. fucking beta male garbage
youtu.be/HlEWyrvkaVw?t=772

because girls wearing chokers turn me on. I want them to put their chokers on me and then choke me.

>as long as you're not a garbage human being
translation: as long as you're an sjw and like ugly sluts

you know this meme started on /fit/ right

tho there has been a recent influx of brap posters on biz

because none of us on here are normal and these girls at least have a mutual interest (indie music) to us even if its more superficial

be style over substance.
Be prepared with lame philosophical insights, a la sartre

why the fuck are art hoes so obsessed with meme philosophers like sartre instead of based heidegger, husserl and merleau-ponty?

translation: as long as your xenophobia doesn't seep through your unclean pores and MAGA gear

BRAAAAAAAAP is on like every board

>BRAAAAAAAAP is on like every board
and so??? the other guy was saying it came from /fit/ you mong

The only right answer

hold up is this the L O N D O N trapfag from /fit/?

well first off say oriented

it's all about FACE, especially for art hoes, because requirements for masculinity decrease if u wanna date a art hoe, u have to be symmetrical, look good on instagram/tumblr, and have a cute face, not necessarly hot. you don't have to lift and lifting would probably decrease the likelihood of getting an art hoe gf, just make sure ur really skinny/lean

Let me know when Clairo does a scene with Mike Adriano

>and after that you're in a rabbit hole of jealousy because they think acting like a whore is cool.
FUCK THIS FEEL

This kind of chad

youtube.com/watch?v=cEWBMNwfFZY

You don't, OP. Art is a way for weird betas to get laid. Git gud instead.

This.

you don't have to be chad in body as long as you're chad in spirit to get art hoes. i'm a 125lb lanklet and got almost exclusively art hoes in college. it helped that i was in bands but other than that you don't have to have this gifted body or anything. just be confident in what you talk about, be decisive. not much different desu

I fucked a couple art hoes and it was pretty easy. No joke I fucked one in the ass after she was "joking" about anal. They are pretty fake human beings who like the most basic of stuff so if your looking for a gf to listen to Swans to then good luck. I only had one girl who listened to Burzum which is kinda basic but it was awesome, she was also foreign and not white.

Fuck that shit. Start lifting and beat up the soys

>be me
>olive complexion mystery meat spic
>long thick curly hair, strong jawline, 6' even
>play keys, bass and some guitar
>go for the working class or grunge look
>look weathered thanks to time in the military
>also /fit/ thanks to habits picked up in the military
>hang out around music/artsy types all the time
>mfw artist type girls seem to gravitate around me
>mfw gonna hang out and smoke pot with an art student girl who says she wants to draw me

All those years of practicing are finally paying off, even if I am late to the game

Currently getting /fit/ and learning to play the guitar, hopefully these will get me cutie art gf

Why does Sup Forums hate art hoes

worst women stay away from them

This is the shittiest outfit I've seen a girl wear in a while. With that in mind, I'm still probably going to fap to her

it's meant to be i r o n i c

have fun staying up on the phone with her at 4am trying to calm her down from the 5th mental breakdown and never being able to make her happy while she is actually talking to someone else on Instagram and her ex on Snapchat!!

This is the best advice here.
>Be me
>Gf is a qt aspie that actually thanks me for fucking her
>She has music art hoe sister and friends
>Have to listen to them talk about the slutcapades
>They ghost every person they fuck. Pretty 1/16th of their college
>They put themselves in dangerous situations
>"REEEEEEE AZIZ ANSARI IS A RAPIST"
>Can't even hang out with them all night cause they are exhausting as fuck

that horrible faded hair dye always ruins the way girls look

art hoes are only cool during the first week of knowing them. THEN you're introduced to their baggage, daddy issues, and ex who she is still talking to.

No joke this one chick told me she fucked a dog once.

i know right

They don't age well either. My qt aspie's sister now looks older than my gf. She posts her nudes on twitter so I can still fap without sticking my dick in crazy. Life is pretty good

user post the fucking twitter

So... a soyboy then?

>art hoe
>top shelf pussy
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I would if I could user, but I am not ruining my secret fap material. Plus its obviously a cry for help and she posts a lot of gore before you get a titty pic. I don't even tell my gf that her sister needs help cause I don't want the pics to stop

>They're the easiest women to talk to

Depends... Some are really out there.

>after that you're in a rabbit hole of jealousy because they think acting like a whore is cool. Just pump n dump them and find a qt aspie that will love you forever

This 100%

Honestly, art girls usually have at least something to say or like to watch/listen to interesting things

Normie girls do not

Also the choker/winged eyeliner thing makes my dick diamonds

That pink eye shadow thing too

lol no way dude, I've got a flip phone with limited minutes, iphone messages can't go through half the time and no social media, it used to be way to easy to ghost people for me when I was drifting around.

Im just waiting for the day that some crazy cunt finally tracks me down and hacks me to pieces with an axe

Step 1. come from a rich family

normies are stupid whores

>art music hoe gf?
she doesn't look like a classical girl.

You guys do know "art music" means classical right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_music

"Art music (also called Western classical music)"

>the Melvins
>the

white socks and 90's heels turn me on in a non ironic way, wat do.

who is this qt?

Even among the artsy, manic pixie dream girls, only a tiny fraction have decent taste in music. It breaks my heart every time I come across a hipster qt on tinder only to see that she links some Gucci Money Bix Nood shit as her tinder anthem.

I think only 1 in 1000 women are able to properly appreciate music.

>is music that implies advanced structural and theoretical considerations

Not exclusively Classical. That would be like saying Folk music is Traditional Hungarian music, or that Pop music is RnB.

Here ya go

instagram.com/wubalubadubdubx/