What podcasts do you guys like? I don't listen to many...

What podcasts do you guys like? I don't listen to many, but I really like High Society Radio - three dirtbags who talk about whatever, lots of degeneracy and sometimes memes, so very palatable to someone who has used Sup Forums for a long time. What are your suggestions.
>inb4 Cumtown or anything on Compound Media

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQZkiR35SHc
whmpodcast.com/p/episodes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gilmore Guys, Triforce Podcast, Nerdist

Joe Rogen brolosophy hour

The Nerd Crew

cum town is good don't be a retard

tangentially speaking

Nick Mullen is good. The other guys aren't.

Barstool Sports

The Nerd Crew, because they were built on a foundation of dried Sup Forums neckbeard tearsoaked kleenex.

Hi Jay
Hi Mike

Hi neckbeard crybaby.

>likes reddit letter media
>calls others neckbeards
I bet you like the Star Wars movies, faggot.

Keep crying over Reddit One getting buttfucked, neckbeard. RLM is Sup Forums, your existence is reddit. Your impotent tears of rage only make my cock more tumescent.

There are literally no good Star Wars movies. All 8 of them are just as bad as Reddit Letter Media.

>There are literally no good Star Wars movies

Correct.

>RLM is bad

Incorrect.

When you hit twelve and start growing pubes, if your molester fathers allow you to, you'll realize that disagreeing with someone doesn't automatically make them bad.

I actually agree with them on a lot of things, especially what they have to say about Shit One. They're just a bunch of autistic redditor faggots who aren't funny or creative.

>They're just a bunch of autistic redditor faggots who aren't funny or creative

You sure you weren't looking in the mirror when you made that judgement?

What have you made? Other than your parents want to commit suicide I mean.

Hi Mike
Hi Jay

Answer the question. I bet you won't because you know you're a failure and you're jealous of those fat flyover cows because they get to do what you wish you could do and you know you never will because you're a scared little pussy.

You seem really upset. I can't imagine liking something enough to get this emotional over defending it, so you must be involved with it directly. Which autist are you?

Thanks for proving me right and not answering the question. Stay saltmining you pussy.

>Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU MAD?

lel every fucking time. Run back to Sup Forumseddit with the rest of your goobergate beta club of losers.

Keep on either caring so deeply about something that doesn't affect you at all, or anonymously defending yourself on the internet. I'm not sure which is sadder.

see

>Keep on either caring so deeply about something that doesn't affect you at all

You mean like you are?

>or anonymously defending yourself on the internet.

You mean like you are?

>I'm not sure which is sadder.

It's you, sweetheart.

doughboys

>that reddit formatting
kek, you're mentally ill. thanks for moving the thread up the catalog, though.

>reddit formatting

Go back to Sup Forumseddit kid, you fucking lost and you have embarrassed yourself enough for one night.

>kid
again, kek. and again, thanks for moving the thread up the catalog.

youtu.be/qQZkiR35SHc

Hollywood Handbook
Comedy Bang Bang
Best Show w/ Tom Scharpling
Hardcore History
Sword and Scale

How does it feel that you just got the Sup Forums equivalent of being beat up by a girl and are now saying T-T-T-THANKS FOR THE BUMP IT D-D-D-DIDN'T HURT ANYWAY?

The Nerd Crew is pretty good

I like The Nerd Crew.

If you haven't been "redpilled" by Sup Forums and can look past the black perspective this is actually pretty good

>Thanks for moving the thread where I got told for being a fat bitch Sup Forumsedditor up in the catalog so more people can come and laugh at me

You're welcome?

you're sad desu

see

>Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE SAD S-S-S-STOP PICKING ON ME OR I'LL CALL MY M-M-MOM!

LELLLLLLLLLL

Radiodrome, Josh can be a real faggot at times but they mention a ton of shit that's new to me so it's a good resource for that, plus I do like Cecil and the other guests.

calm your autism down

But that name is bullshit as evidenced by James Earl Jones playing the same role in Fences far better than Denzel Washington did.

>Best Show w/ Tom Scharpling

my nigga, best podcast going

Missing & Murdered: Who Killed Alberta Williams? just wrapped up recently. good true crime. interesting glimpse into Canada too

Until a single person in this thread grows a pubic hair, I don't want to hear a god damn word. I only listen to the most refined, most intellectual podcasts, but I can't just tell you what they are - then they wouldn't be my little secret anymore.

>Y-Y-Y-YOU HAVE AUTISM MAAAAAAAAHM PLS COME HELP M-M-M-MEEEEEEEEEE ;_;

LEL LEL LEL LEL LEL

What is cum town? I saw it gettting shilled hard on Sup Forums so i assumed it was alt-right comedy podcast or something. That kind of seems right. Is it? Why should I listen? The episodes I've heard so far are pretty good, but nothing amazing.

for sure. have you ever called in?

k

To everyone else in the thread: I appreciate the suggestions, and I'm noting them. Keep 'em coming.

Yeah it's meant to be comedic Spike Lee went on there and told them the title was ridiculous

It's not really alt-right at all. Politically, it's left-libertarian, because that's what most comedians are, but it's a lot of silly shit.

mega 64

We Hate Movies is my favorite podcast. How Did This Get Made is one I just got into. Pretty funny too. Other than that I just listen to whatever.

>mfw people on Sup Forums not posting movie podcasts

No, I only listen to the podcast. But i've thought about it

>Spike Lee was right

That's rarer than a Jew giving away money.

Need some non-libcuck podcasts to listen to, I'm sick of hearing "UGGGGH 2016 WAS THE WOOORST UGGGGH DRUMPF" on every fucking thing. Doesn't have to be some insane conservative thing just not a fucking cuckcast like the majority of shit out there.

me neither. I've had a few good ideas during topics but I'm always too much of a nervous faggot.

also, APMike.bandcamp.com

link me to the podcast board

whmpodcast.com/p/episodes.html

I was just messing with you anyway little buddy, come here. *Gives you a long and deep hug and kisses you softly on the lips* Dumb fags can't handle the banter amrite cunt? *Jerks you off straightly while maintaining eye contact in a manly way and drooling while thinking about Orlando Bloom's calves*

k

Yea I've actually been listening to old 2008 episodes lately, i'm pretty backed up on the new ones

>heheh guys bet you never heard of my underground podcast like this american life and radiolab

the old ones are great. check out the box set CD's if you enjoy the bits with Wurster.

but those aren't obscure

Race Wars with Kurt Metzger and Sherrod Smalls is pretty funny. They have great guests alot of the time.

dassabesso, jus podcastin and fuckin