I miss raimi. His Spiderman movies actually had some passion put into them

I miss raimi. His Spiderman movies actually had some passion put into them.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PoJt-ndMotw
youtu.be/6Ron-Ikenfc
youtube.com/watch?v=yx3Xo2K910Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As weird as this sounds, he could have made a capeshit with the overall Deadpool tone tolerable imo.

>Raimi passionate
>Hitler passionate

See why it is meme

This scene will always be great
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PoJt-ndMotw

People hate this scene, but it was nice comedic relief. Spiderman 3's main issue was having the kid from that 70s shwo as a villain and too many villains (Harry for a bit, Sandman, and Venom)

>Raimi's Spiderman was good (campy but good)
>Hitler's Germany was good (campy but good)

really makes you think

I cringed so hard as a kid watching it in the theaters

I really wanted to leave the theater until that scene finished

I wanted more Venom

I can never get enough Venom

Why was he doing that? I don't get it. Did he lose his virginity?

He had the black suit on. It made him much more aggressive and shit. He was basically on a power high.

how about that scrspider man and marry jane are kissing upside down(after he saved her from getting rapped by minority's)and the camera veers down to janes lower back where you can see her tramp stamp that says "righteous holocaust".
truly different times

yeah, it's also important to note that this scene isn't supposed to be "cool". this is supposed to be peter parker's interpretation of what "cool" is.
is this scene the TRUE pleb filter?

Hitting too close to home?

this scene was really ahead of its' time, as a kid i was like "wtf is this doing in my superhero movie" but it's a good scene

>Peter... there's something I haven't told you. I'm trans. I didn't tell you earlier because I... I was afraid you wouldn't want me.
>Gwen, I love you for who you are, not for what heteronormative systems of power tell us what you're supposed to be.
>Oh, Spiderperson!

Wow. It's impressive how progressive the Webb's Spiderman movies were for their time.

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Not funny, kill yourselves

What did Ben mean by this?

>In 2016 Maguire revealed the grueling tactics Raimi employed in order to get the most out of the cast for the trilogy. Such tactics included shouting various expletives, mostly racially charged, at maguires co-star Kirsten Dunst with a bullhorn as well as drawing mustaches on holocaust victim photos and taping them in various hidden places of her trailer, the most shocking of which was at the bottom of a toilet. When questioned about the stunt he simply stated "I named him Ali Shaheeb Muhammad." Other techniques in his arsenal were making J.K. Simmons snort copious amounts of chili powder to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage' from within him" in the first movie. Maguire arguably suffered the worst of Raimi's wrath as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally. This broke his back which was coincidentally already part of the script in the second movie. Raimi still made Maguire fall off the building a couple of times to ensure the shots looked authentic as possible despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time. Raimi proceeded to order a pair of discs over to the group, both of which were copies of the first movie's untreated unmastered director's cut which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and mercilessly failing to help on the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of spider-man running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "the gays are destroying america. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.

Well yeah they aren't funny
They weren't comedy films
We're just some boys telling each other our favorite quotes and moments of Raimi's great movies

In reality though, that's what actually makes it so bad.

Toby's interpretation of Peter Parker was fine in the first movie when he was still basically a kid. The problem is he never grew up. Teenage Peter thinking this is cool would have been fine. Grown up Peter thinking it's cool makes him actually retarded, and that's not what the character is supposed to be about.

t. Butthurt subhuman ape-faced sub-80 iq shitskin. Neck yourself

Worst fucking meme ever. Kys

Suck my dick you gayhomo

t. Butthurt subhuman ape-faced sub-80 iq shitskin. Neck yourself

yeah but peter's still a nerd when he grows up, hr doesn't suddenly lose that mindset. i'm pretty sure peter's supposed to be 19 in spiderman 3. it's set 1 year after spiderman 2, where he's a high school senior. he's not supposed to be a fully fledged adult

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DONT YOU LIKE MY HORRIBLE MEME THAT I SPAM EVERY DAY

End your life, unfunny cunt

my bad, it's set 3 years after spiderman 1, in which he's a high school senior. so hes supposde to be 21

Why was the Green Goblin a self-hating Jew? What did Raimi intend this to mean?

Not trying to be elitist about it but I'm betting you have not actually read the early years of the original ASM. Even as a teenager, Peter in many ways is more like an adult than a kid. He's treated badly by his classmates because he's a bookworm, not because he's the kind of dork who has autistic shitty social skills. By the time Conway took over writing duties he had pretty much entirely grown out of being a nerd, and the social problems he had came almost entirely from the fact that he had a double life as a super hero, not that he was brainy.

The problem with Toby's interpretation is that he acts infantile through all three movies. By the third movie it just gets really painful to watch because he hasn't matured even the tiniest bit since he was a high school kid obsessing over Mary Jane.

Really was a great scene.

youtu.be/6Ron-Ikenfc

Someone get this webhead outta here

>tfw your favorite filmmaker is a meme on this board

I have, and I own ASM#3. The movies aren't the comic books, that's not what we're talking about.

Toby acts infantile because this was a post 2000 interpretation of a nerd, not one from the 60's. Yeah he was brainy but he's still awkward and that's why his interpretation of "cool" was so fitting. He can't talk to women so his version of being a "player" was awkward, and weird, because he doesn't know how to do it.

>calls a meme bad
>while using the youtube kys may may

> I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FUCKING RACIST YOU ARE LIKE OMG LITERALLY SHAKING IT'S 2016 YOU BIGOT THIS IS NOT FUNNY

Lynch yourself you sub-human chimpanzee

It has nothing to do with the 2000 interpretation of a "nerd." It's about what crosses the line from nerd to cringey autist. Spider-Man 3 Peter is just painful to watch because he shows zero social intelligence. It isn't even limited to the part where he's got the black suit. He acts like a socially inept retard for the entire movie and it just gets amped up for that sequence.

>DUDE I SAID NIGGER HAHAHAHAA LMAOOOOOOOOOO COMDEY GOLD LOL (please don't tell my mom)

>thinking people don't like this shitty meme because it's racist and not because it's unfunny unoriginal garbage

post 2000 nerds WERE autists. that's when "fedora-ism" started.
>He acts like a socially inept retard for the entire movie and it just gets amped up for that sequence.
Because he has more confidence to display how inept he is due to the suit, rather than being quiet.

Everyone always talks shit about this scene but the jazz club "now dig on this" scene immediately after was 100 times worse

> only focuses on the ZOMFG WACISMM aspect of the meme
> n-not offended it's just n-not f-funny you bigot

not him but the meme was better when it wasn't just "don't trust kikes" and "around blacks never relax"

Please explain what deep subtext your garbage meme has.

1 and 2 are great the 3rd one, not so much...
youtube.com/watch?v=yx3Xo2K910Q

>Campy
Kek

Yeah I know what you mean. I really feel like the Raimi trilogy were comic books movies developed with children in mind. It has that charm to it.